[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian NBA Player Jeremy Lin Raped Constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: fuct.png (125 KB, 441x295) Image search: [Google]
fuct.png
125 KB, 441x295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaM0pMj-8o

Jesus Christ, about a few minutes in you really do see that there is at least some agenda/bias towards the guy.

Is it simply because he's Taiwanwhatever and in the NBA?
>>
>>71086505
niggerball is corrupt, no shit.
>>
>>71086874

to the point of calling open season on Lin Lin?
>>
>>71086505
I played ball my whole life, that video is garbage. Those fouls were softer than my toilet paper
>>
Nigs gonna nig!
>>
>>71086505
>is it simply because he's taiwanwhatever and in the NBA?

yeah nobody likes chinks so...
>>
>>71086505

I really cannot believe there are so superior to everyone else Asians in that comments section acting like they have it hard.

I wish they fucking did, it is not like anyone asked them to be here anyway, we should have never changed the rules.
>>
>>71086505

Interesting

subconscious or not i have no doubt the niggers are hitting this guy more often
>>
yes hes a victim of racism from nigs.

carmelo cudnt contain his own jealousy during linsanity that faggot.
>>
>>71086505
He did once wrecked niggers on Black History month
>>
>>71086505
>NBA
>Basketball
Choose one.

It's all about the money and superstars for them. Shaq used to go around knocking the fuck out of people on the regular with no calls. There is traveling on like 20% of plays and they don't get called.
>>
>>71086505
and yet nobody messed with yao. what a bunch of pussy faggots

>watching ape-hoop
>>
File: 1451398074470.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1451398074470.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>
It`s because he`s not flopping around like a pussy and playing it up.
If he wants foul calls he needs to hit the deck every time he`s hit.
>>
>>71086505
Notice how he's not chimping out?
Asians can take it (but they shouldn't). No need to feel bad for Lin Lin, instead get mad at the racist nigger refs
>>
>>71086505

I remember when I watched the NBA. Then I turned 12. The only sport I watch these days is women's volleyball.
>>
>>71087941
he he he... how do i say this

i think i had a boner
>>
>>71087241
Systemic niggery racism. Always the face. THE FACE. Beating the shit out of him.
>>
>>71087228
thanks for the input tyrone
>>
>>71087941

South Koreans are the only acceptable gooks.
>>
>>71087941
True Asians are so fucking based
>>
Black people hate Asians, which isn't really new information.
They want him to leave "their" sport, so they bully him and fuck with him. But Asians are usually all about ignoring it until it goes away.
>>
>>71088136
there is only one gook you retard and its koreans

no one else is called "gook"

the term originated from a korean word

if you mean japs they are called nips
>>
ITT: People who don't watch NBA at all.
>>
>>71086874
fuck off

Mr. Ling has a degree from Harvard and chose to dishonor his famiry (literally) by playing nog ball!
>>
>>71088136
this desu senpai all other asians should commit sudoku
>>
>>71087838
>There is traveling on like 20% of plays and they don't get called.
But really this. It is selective enforcement and what we end up with is just an enforcement of the broken windows theory. NBA is held up on how it is popular with negros and some select college graduates rooting for their alma mater players, not for skill or the game itself. NBA just feeds a personality cult of the best baller around, while squashing those who challenge him.
>>
>>71086505
based dota lin
>>
>>71087228
>Those fouls were softer than my toilet paper

including the one that made his nose bleed?

of the one that the announcers said "nearly took his head off" ?

admit it, you didn't watch the video
>>
>>71088373
It's not like I want it to be this way, but that's how it is.
>>
>>71088522
nah poor kid is too afraid to reply becuz his mommy told him to stand in the corner for talking back
>>
It's because americans
aren't good
at soccer
so you create
sports who
aren't preference
in other countries
of world
and can't sell
your boring
sports for
other countries

Soccer
(Real football)
Voley
Fighting
Cars
Soccer
Voley
swimming
Tenis
and the rest
in brazil
>>
>>71087950
This. He's not quite big enough to actually muscle past these centers, but his stubborn chink spirit doesn't give a shit so he does it anyway. However, the reason I think there is more to this thank just putting a smaller layup rusher in his place is that they go for his face so often. Probably subconscious muh dicking the perceived weakling. At least he can make his fucking free throws.

>inb4 someone gets autistic about me calling Lin small. He's 6'3, 200lb. That IS fucking small compared to a center.
>>
I also prefer
Rugby because
i remember
handsome
man
in european
rugby
teams

And Hockey was
cool
but only in
snow
countries
>>
Blacks hate Asians

now listen to this soothing ad / video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj57kZDx13Q
>>
>>71088212

It was originally used to describe koreans and vietnamese, but has since expanded to describe all asians.

>hurr durr

Faggot.
>>
>caring about nigger ballet
>>
>>71088432
You're 100% correct about today. It wasn't always that way though. The NBA was damn magical in the 80's and early 90's. The media was playing for white America too, so thuggery wasn't really admired--that's why the Pistons were the villains of the league, but in an entertaining comic book way. God damn I miss that time. the NBA was bigger than MLB and on part with the NFL at that time in terms of fandom, and every team had at least one superstar, often at least two.
>>
>>71087941
>calling black people ugly
>gets plastic surgery

Why are South Korean girls so hypocritical?
>>
>>71088702
why the fuck do you write like that you fucking nigger
>>
>>71086505
>Asian NBA Player Jeremy Lin Raped Constantly
are you saying he got raped or he raped people constantly?
>>
>>71086505
Because blacks are violent racists.
Cf "Chinese Girl In The Ghetto."
>>
>>71088702
>>71089241
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
>>
>>71089310
zoz
>>
Linsanity ran its course and now the only people that care about Lin are Charlotte Fans and Asians
>>
>>71086505
Dang, I had no idea this was a common thing for him. The undercut especially made me wince. I hope there is not some kind of agenda against him.
>>
>>71089896
niggers hate Asians
and refs love niggers
what's to know
>>
americans are shit at high endurance sports (real sports)
>>
>>71089235
>black beauty came naturally
>corean beauty came at the cost of a 2016 escalade
>>
bump > slide
>>
>>71089896

How can you say there hasn't been?!

They all clearly have had the green light for sometime now..
>>
>>71087626
>t. Cherokee
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.