[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duterte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 550x330
Hey flipbros, is he a dirty commie?

Is Roxas better?
>>
Also this is the Filipino punisher.
>>
File: dutertefingerjpg-1753758_p9.jpg (54 KB, 709x432) Image search: [Google]
dutertefingerjpg-1753758_p9.jpg
54 KB, 709x432
No he isnt.

And why do you ask about that dip shit Roxas? He's dumb cunt that failed as a DILG secretary and an aquino puppet.
>>
>>71082925
Didn't Aquino raise the GDP growth of the Philippines?
>>
Filipino politics is literally basura. Take that shit out of here.
>>
>>71082925
Also 3-6 month crime plan... Will it work?
>>
>>71082570
I heard Duterte is the flip Trump.
>>
File: mar.jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>>71082570
Roxas is our Jeb.

If any of you Flips main concern is high taxes, vote Poe. She's the only one pushing to lower it at also applies to middle class.

We welcome you on our team, united as one. That is the only way to beat Rodrigo Duterte. Our campaign beats Duterte resoundingly. For that to happen, we must come together. And the Filipino people, you, too, have a choice.

In our nation's darkest hours, Ninoy told us Filipinos are worth dying for. Jose Rizal told us One only dies once, and if one does not die well, a good opportunity is lost and will not present itself again.

Philippines shouldn't have a president whose words would make you embarrassed if your children repeated them. Our president should make us all proud, should inspire hope in all of us. We can elect a Davao vigilante, profane and vulgar with a lifelong pattern of using government power for personal gain. Or we can elect a proven conservative who's fought consistently for working men and women. And to defend the Constitution.

Let us show that we will not let the Philippines light go out, that we will fight for our Constitution, for life and for freedom. You have shown that we remain a strong and just people. A people who do not give in to fear but rise always in our righteous might to meet the challenges of the future. Together, we can do it. If we stand together and return to the free market principles and the constitutional liberties that built Philippines
>>
>>71083306
No. Hates drugs, wants to kill druggies. Also willing to collaborate with China.

Trump hates China and wants the drugs to go to the state. I like that
>>
>>71083115
Why care about the gdp when the per capita can't keep up? Don't believe to the aquino lies. If you only knew about Luisita.
>>
>>71083300
It will work. Even when his powers were limited to mayoral in davao, he was able to make the best change to ever happen in this country to day.
>>
>>71083115
Election years are always high GDP growth due to so much spending for shilling by politicians
>>
>>71083529
By killing people. Wew lad.
>>
Reggie are you ITT?
>>
>>71083353
Poe is all talk and in politics 101, if you want to win something, talk about taxes and poverty then here comes the dumb voters believing in your tax plans.

Also

>bec her father was an action star
>>
>>71083575
Killing criminals you dipshit. You would let them live?
>>
>>71083669
How's FSG doing?
>>
>>71083669
Druggies. Legalize drugs, tax the shit out of it. Like the United States.
>>
>>71083448
If you really know about Luisita, farmers should have taken the stock option and end the stupid shit.

They could have enjoyed their retirement and pass the work to the next generation.

Our sugar production would be in catastrophic condition if they were allowed to be given to the farmers which obviously result in selling those lands to real estate developers instead of continuing as agriculture lands for quick buck.
>>
>>71083798
So Roxas is correct?
>>
>>71083637
Everyone is pushing for lower taxes except Aquino
>>
>>71083753
This ain't a liberal country like yours. It's impossible to get drugs legalized here.

>>71083798
But the thing is, the sellers of luisita and the national government made the aquino-coquanco to give back the farmlands after 1968 after they sold it to them. They never gave it to them. Land reform is shit here in this country.
>>
>>71083910
What?
You're quoting the wrong guy.

Roxas is Jeb and will never be correct.
>>
>>71084090
Who's the right person then?
>>
>>71083955
To be honest, pushing for lower taxes is impossible since it goes through the legislative branch, not the executive. Of course, dumb voters wouldn't stop fawning because they do not know how the system works
>>
>>71084082
Govt is incompetent anyway if you look at things.

Better to give those lands to private people and ran it themselves.

If those lands were unproductive imo they should take it back.
>>
>>71084137
I can tell you that Roxas is just pure bullshit.
>>
>>71084082
United States
>liberal
>bruh
>>
>>71084259
Why's that?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Reminder that flips are the most powerful race
>>
>>71084137
Right to vote

It's between Grace Poe and Rodrigo Duterte the rest are shit.

It depends on your perspective if Philippines needs drastic change or status quo

Duterte for Change
Poe for Status Quo

Im personally voting for lower taxes

Im paying fucking 44% (32% + 12% vat) on a fucking $44k yearly income
>>
>>71084181
most of legislative already wants to make it happen

They just want to appease the sitting president cause some needed funds / support for the election.
>>
>>71084425
So a single issue voter. Wew
>>
>>71084229
If you only knew what malaysia did to their lands. The people can do it if the government is supportive enough. Search and read about Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA) or Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority (FELCRA), it's about how malaysia has sucessfully distributed the land and made it grow.
>>
>>71084302
Yes

>>71084323
He failed as a DILG secretary in Yolanda, even the residents in tacloban said he did nothing and yet in his campaign materials, they wrote about a comic book of him helping the yolanda victims.

Lots of other shits
>>
>>71084656
There's not much to choose from.

>Roxas
>Store Yolanda donations in banks and financial institution for his election spending
>Binay
>Greedy as fuck nigger
>Miriam
>Will be kill soon

So the choice comes down to 2, status quo or change.

I dont want to give more money to gommie so poe

>>71084727
>govt supportive enough
>See MRT wageslave daily suffering
>>
>>71084874
Have you even read about it? guess not.

This is why we need a new competent government. Don't just say "well fuck it, just give the lands to the aquinos and shit".
>>
>>71084874
>I dont want to give more money to gommie so poe
Wew lad, she got swooned by poe's sweet words. She spoke so well and good in the debate amirite? Kek, she must be a pretty good speaker to be a president. Wow!
>>
>>71082570
as long as your country still has cheap and easy women, i honestly couldnt care less...
>>
File: malaysia.jpg (32 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
malaysia.jpg
32 KB, 500x289
>>71085470
Roxas is the only good speaker cause he can actually make you believe his lies.

The rest are trashtier, Duterte is the worst and I cant believe Binay is also that bad considering he came from UP.

>>71084962
Cojuangco are paying the taxes and productive, just let them have the lands for now.

Our politicians doesnt have a long term vision, outside of Marcos, which is the core strength Malaysia politics as they become truly asia.
>>
I haven't visited in so long but I will be this summer. I live in Cebu, how is the crime rate? I was told it's so much prettier now, is this true?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.