[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY CUCKED! GERMAN COMEDIAN PERSECUTED FOR INSULTING TURKISH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1453176851986.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453176851986.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/merkel-allows-prosecution-of-german-comedian-who-mocked-turkish-president/

HOLY FUCK GERMANY
HOW MUCH MORE COULD YOU BE KEKED
>>
File: Screenshot_2345646.png (219 KB, 607x482) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2345646.png
219 KB, 607x482
>>71082481
>>
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF GERMANY
YES
>>
>>71082481
>German
>Comedy
huh
>>
>>71082481
I didn't know it was possible to insult a cockroach
>>
>>71082481
Germans cannot into comedy.
>>
>>71082481

>german comedian

no such thing
>>
>>
In the same breath she said the obtuse law Erdogan is using will be abolished this year because it's a dumb relic that shouldn't really exist.
>>
>>71082748
>getting so butthurt over the dankness of maymays that you feel the need to make that comic
fugging plebbitors
>>
They're gonna behead him, right?
>>
>>71082481
>merkel criticized erdogan
>erdogan tells merkel to stay out of his business
>merkel wants a deal with erdogan
>some random dude on tv he probably never knew about, if not for some social media posts, hurts erdogans feelings
>merkel sucks his dick

Why are we germans never protesting on the streets?
>>
FEMINIST CALIPHATE OF GERMANY, YES!
>>
>>71082481
GERMANY YESSS
>>
>>71083579
It is doubtful he'll be convicted of anything.
The actual "outrage" isn't even the process, because there's no way to stop it. This dumb law existed at the time, so even if you instantly abolish it, it wouldn't change a thing.
What people are upset about is Merkel coming out with something that can easily be seen as support for Erdogan in this. There was no need for her to come out and "allow it" - the charges were already pressed, the proseuction is involved and the wheels have started to turn. Why come out and basically say "I will do nothing and allow things to proceed as usual"?

So it's just entirely a political and not actually a judical issue.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.