[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian Government Bans Wood Burning Stoves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: Wood-Burning-Stoves.jpg (431 KB, 1000x674) Image search: [Google]
Wood-Burning-Stoves.jpg
431 KB, 1000x674
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY! Electricity prices raised 70% since 2008 now they want to have a woodstove ban in 2018 holy fuck not to mention all the non whites invading the country BAD GUYS WON WW2
>>
>>71080977

Isn't this a fundamental violation of human rights? How are injuns supposed to kill themselves if they're too cold to pour themselves a drink first?
>>
nice source faggot

im sure the millions of wealthy cottage owners are behind not having heating in their homes

your utmost faggotry has earned you a sage
>>
LINK http://woodmar.ca/canadian-government-bans-wood-burning-stoves/
>>
>>71080977

just pay the (((coincidences))) to use the fossilized fuel jew instead

oyy veyy burning wood is bad for the environment
>>
>>71081133 yeah I fucked up here you go cunt
http://woodmar.ca/canadian-government-bans-wood-burning-stoves/
>>
>>71081152

>blatant attack on those who prefer living as self-sufficiently as possible, citizens of Montreal
>Montreal

Who cares about those frogs, they banned idling your car even though if its -20 C out.
>>
>>71080977
>Banning fire used for warmth.
As Dennis Miller said, "Watch out, tools and standing upright!"
>>
TOP KEKNADIAN M8
>>
File: feelsrarepepe.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
feelsrarepepe.gif
662 KB, 800x528
When the liberals in Canada lead, Washington tends to follow. Damn the liberals in Seattle and Olympia. I pay next to nothing to heat my house in the winter because of my wood stove. I've done a lot to move towards an off-grid lifestyle. I refused to believe it but I think /pol/ was right. I think the libs want us to move into supercities and make us dependent on the government. I don't know what to feel right now. We've been losing ground since Eisenhower. When will we fight back? When will liberty be restored?
>>
>>71080977
>Montreal
>bylaw
Move along, nobody cares.
>>
>>71081152
>>71081365
You're a dumb shit ain't ya? The Canadian Gov didn't ban shit. The City of Montreal did.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 925x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 925x1000
Oh canada
>>
>>71080977
Actually I believe the only requirement is that you need at least one other heat source besides a wood burning fire otherwise your house will fail the inspection if you plan to sell it.
It's really not a big deal, just stick a furnace in and never use it lol
>>
File: 1453639307527.png (372 KB, 402x594) Image search: [Google]
1453639307527.png
372 KB, 402x594
>>71081958
Good luck yank Hillary will win because women want a female president and niggers want hand outs.
>>
>>71080977
Are you serious? Tons of people in rural Canada heat their houses with wood during the winter. It's been like that for more than 400 years.
>>
>>71082332
Why the fuck are you on your knees sucking Big Government cock?

At least pretend that your ancestors had balls.
>>
Good luck enforcing that, Trudy. I'll burn all the goddamn wood I want and no one's stopping me.
>>
File: 1453689757112.jpg (106 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1453689757112.jpg
106 KB, 574x500
>>71081958
If Trump wins, we get to fix things the right way.
If Hillary wins, voting commences again, this time from roofs.
>>
>>71080977
>Canadian Government Bans Wood Burning Stoves
>one stupid french city has said they will be banning them in the future sometime
>>
>>71082484
It's just for safety concerns. Too many people have been lighting their houses on fire and a lot of fireplaces are installed incorrectly and leak carbon monoxide.
Basically it's a situation where people need to be saved from themselves.
>>
>>71081958
>babbling like a retard

This is for the city of Montreal only, they do stupid shit all the time.

Has your country banned English being the dominant language on a sign or advertisement? No? Then shut the fuck up with your black copter fantasies, because that's one of many dumb things that has been going on in Montreal for years.
>>
>>71082306
>nothing wrong with either
great post, anon
>>
>>71081152

>Only Montreal

This is probably because they don't want any niggers to burn themselves on it when they break into your home
>>
>>71080977
How do you think they gonna pay for all that stupid shit

Canada is in huge ass dept
>>
For perspective it's a single city that is totally urbanized on an island in the middle of a river. A ban on wood burning isn't an unreasonable city bylaw and meaning nothing at all to the other 99.999% of the land mass of Canada.
>>
Goddamn fuckin hippies should all be gassed. That would truly save the planet. They're trying to force you to pay for the petrol jew.
>>
>>71080977
Build yourself a rocket mass heater if you need a wood stove. They're super efficient and, if built correctly, people won't smell the smoke because they burn everything so completely.
>>
>>71083324
A lot of cities are banning them. But usually you don't have to get rid of them, you just can't sell your house if you don't install a regular furnace.
>>
>>71082707
Let em burn if they can't hack it. It's like those shitty gas canisters we have to use now because some drunken beaner burned his house down.
>>
>>71082707
gov't coming to the rescue again
>>
>>71081133
sure totally.
>>
>>71083440
>people won't smell the smoke because they burn everything so completely.
Unless a combustion product of the fuel just happens to smell.
>>
File: Old.Woman.with.a.Cat.Kallele.jpg (75 KB, 437x567) Image search: [Google]
Old.Woman.with.a.Cat.Kallele.jpg
75 KB, 437x567
>>71080977
under-rated thread/post/article/activist/unionist/anarchist!!
>>
>>71080977
My Canadian Brethren. Where did you hear this of the banning of the wood furnace? I know of the taxes but this is the first I have heard of our dear liberal government trying to freeze us.
>>
>>71083931
And I mean nation wide. We all know the Frenchies are fucked.
>>
Let me guess, Harper privatised the Energy Industry in 2008?
>>
But you have a homo-erotic president. There is nothing to complain about
>>
>>71081958
Moe From the Simpsons!!!

Look over here!!

Look Over There!!

Don't look at DC or Wall Street!!

Don't figure out that Republican National Convention and Republican Party are corporation!! Nor the Democract versions!!

Look over here!!!

It is the Russians, the Iranians, the North Koreans, the PLO, teh Terrorists in Africa, the Home Grown Terrorists in all the Modern Western Countries... not the immigrants nor open borders nor spy agencies nor Ivy League Alumni, nor bankers, nor life long government employees... not usury, nor taxes, nor globalism, nor shipping jobs and capital overseas... nor off shore financial centers or tax havens... nor anything the Wealthy are doing... nor the power of the wealthy...

Life is good, but the Middle Class is in serious decline and the jobs are going away... and the penion funds are broke from under funding... and we spend $5 Trrillion on Foreign wars to degrade the World Reserve Currency... and we never have enough money to pay inflating costs of Defense weapons contractors... and for privatized govt functions... and the number of out of work citizens is like 94 Million in the last 2 years...

But look over here.
>>
>>71084274
Nope. That was the Liberals last year in Ontario. Sold about 50% of Hydro One to random companies. Saying it'll lower prices. Harper tried to stop it.
>>
File: German dhimmi.webm (3 MB, 924x520) Image search: [Google]
German dhimmi.webm
3 MB, 924x520
>>71082348
>Canada
>Female population 50.4%,and gradually getting higher.
>More females vote than the males,and the only males that vote end up voting liberal because they're cucks.
>Females in Canada are the ones ruining their country with their votes for liberal.

>America
>Unreliable female to male population % since there hasn't been a census dating back to 2010
>More males vote than females
>Majority of males that do vote-vote "right"/Republican.
>Minority of males only vote liberal/democrap
>It's weird for the female voter base.
>I know more females voting Republican than democrap this election.
>A tiny minority of females(mainly newcomers that are 18-25)will vote liberal/democrap
>The majority of those newcomer female voters will not bother to get off their asses to vote.
>Claim Hitlery will win because only women are voting for her
>Not knowing the majority of American women fucking hate Hitlery,and would rather vote Bernie "I play my useful idiots well for money that I steal from my campaign for the very material possessions I'm telling my supporters I'm against" Sanders or are voting Donald "God Emperor M.A.G.A" Trump.
>Only niggers,and spics are voting Hitlery.

My wive is voting Trump,and is a white nationalist that is fucking proud of it,and not afraid to show it in public because she could careless about other's political correctness.She makes liberals look like the fucking retards they are that they want to get violent as she laughs in their faces while calling them all ignoramuses.

Sorry,Canadabro,but your country is fucked unless men stop being beta pussy faggots that need to grow a fucking pair of balls,and untuck their cocks from between their legs because they're all little cucked faggots.
>>
>>71085095
Very true. However. The biggest issue is the city that some people call the Capital. But may as well be. Toronto.

Every election (in recent years), Toronto happens to gain more wards. And according to our fabulous leader. Anouther 4-8 wards are being added. Meaning they are rigging the election. As Toronto is the liberal breeding ground.

That's Canada's Issue. And the fact that most of our people are not being told what's really going on. Our Elections are literally rigged. I give it a few years before someone shoots Justin. Guy is a fucking drama teacher who let some random 18 year old make important decisions for a week and before that spent a month in Paris for a conference which was to happen a month after he showed up.
>>
>>71085658
Won't matter when he switches it to proportional representation
>>
>>71080977
I always thought they were all coal burners.
>>
>>71080977

Doubtful.

Even bongistan has solid fuel stoves and open fires. I have a coal fire burning right now.
>>
>>71080977
The world is going to shit.

Praise the almighty dollar, may your fate rest in its hands.
>>
>>71085872
Pretty sure he can't do that.... goes against the Charter.... like nothing happens that fast in Canada
>>
>>71082707
not the job of the government
>>
what do you do in the mountains?

the hotels in colorado have like groups of 80 chimney pipes coming out the top
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.