[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has Obama been in his two terms? Is the US any better now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: barack-obama.jpg (692 KB, 3000x2284) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama.jpg
692 KB, 3000x2284
How has Obama been in his two terms? Is the US any better now than it was under Dubya?
>>
>>71080275
If it is, you certainly can't tell by the purchasing power of the working class.
>>
>>71080275
Bombings killing citizens, gay marriage, Obamacare, increased debt, "equal pay" acts, etc.... I remember that he did something that I liked too but I forgot what it was.
>>
>>71080275
Obama was ineffectual/slightly negative.
>>
>>71080592

>>71080649
Yeah, I'd say he was like 3/4 out of 10. He didn't do anything horribly bad but he still sucked.
>>
File: 4YmJmZ5.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4YmJmZ5.gif
2 MB, 200x200
The left is more pissed off than ever before so if we go by them the country is far worse than it was before.
>>
He performed as well as you'd think a half-white President would
>>
File: 1444757786348 (1).gif (2 MB, 351x333) Image search: [Google]
1444757786348 (1).gif
2 MB, 351x333
>>71080275
It's better in some ways and worse in a lot of others. He's a band-aid president, not actually fixing anything in the long run, but making it look nicer for his term.

>We ended wars in the Middle East
>Dunecoons have gone full medieval and future presidents will spend the next 20 years trying to quell them(not to mention all the bombings)

>We have more people on healthcare than ever before
>It's a mandatory financial disaster that left more people unhappy that happy

>We have better trade relations with foreign countries with the TPP put into effect.
>It's going to fuck us hard in the long run

>We have a Black president that shows how progressive and tolerant we are
>Under his leadership race relations are the worse they've been in decades

Dubya fucked up things in the hear and now, Obama fucked up people for the future generations.
>>
>>71080275
he was dubya 2.0
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>>71080275
US has the best labor market since the Clinton boom of the late 90s.
>>
>>71080275

Policywise, he's got drones, Obamacare, and domestic surveillance all being massive fuckups. Not too much else that bothers me though. I won't hold anything against him that the Republicans successfully blocked, like gun control.

Mostly he annoys me because his tenure saw the rise of the SJW, BLM, and regressive left in general. It's the same reason I support Trump - I don't care about his politics, I care that he will demoralize and silence those annoying, destructive voices.
>>
>>71081324
look at all those new burger flippers

God Bless America
>>
File: goodjobforrightwingretard.png (103 KB, 784x885) Image search: [Google]
goodjobforrightwingretard.png
103 KB, 784x885
>>71082072
Don't talk about jobs you're under-qualified for.
>>
>>71080275
I am honestly scared to go out at night. He literally went to a black riot and cheered them on. His response to black violence has been to tell the guilty party that violent drug dealers could be his son and to tell the victims that white people cannot be victims.
>>
no

its worse

the economy is in worse shape than its ever been

its all a facade right now thats going to come tumbling down soon

Obama has completely fucked this country up beyond repair
>>
>>71082153
wow costumer service jobs are awesome awesome jobs
>>
>>71080733
I thought he was 3/5's of 1
>>
>>71082629
Nice proof m8
>>
File: 3237_by_alex_bogusky01.jpg (83 KB, 460x598) Image search: [Google]
3237_by_alex_bogusky01.jpg
83 KB, 460x598
Obreezy is based af. He'll be remembered as the best prez of all our lifetimes. Anyone who disagrees doesn't ""get"" politics.
>>
The world today is a fucking mess compared to 2008. That Cuba visit? God damn embarrassing.
>>
mother fuckers got their "change", but it wasn't the change they expected.
I voted for that fuck twice. used to be a moderate democrat because I work for a living.
Obama care, gay marriage, attack on religion, attack on the 2nd amendment, attack on southern heritage, white shaming.
fuck that
i'm voting red now, i'm voting for the most right wing fuckers they put up there.
I hope like hell trump gets elected, just to watch the liberals heads explode.
>>
File: 1296532050417.jpg (9 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1296532050417.jpg
9 KB, 236x285
>>71080275
He did the exact same shit that Bush did and all the same things that the leftists used to bitch, moan, complain, and protest about Bush. He ran his campaign on stopping the wars in the middle east, yet he went ahead and supported the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria, which gave rise to ISIS. He promised fiscal responsibility yet he took a $5 trillion debt and turned it into a $21 trillion debt. He promised universal healthcare, yet Obamacare was a complete fucking failure. He promised to end the patriot act, but instead, the NSA has expanded and is spying on everybody. Yet, all those same useful leftist idiots who protested Bush, are now as silent as a rat pissing on cotton.
>>
File: get28229.gif (337 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
get28229.gif
337 KB, 500x227
>>71080275
Let's DISPEL THIS NOTION that Barack Hussein Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
>>
>>71081194
>Ended wars in the middle east

While starting up two others in Syria and Libya, and he refuses to fix the situation in Syria, he's letting ISIS get more and more powerful because he's too much of a pussy to do anything about it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.