[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not an interventionist but someone really should liberate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460587522095.png (553 KB, 551x461) Image search: [Google]
1460587522095.png
553 KB, 551x461
I'm not an interventionist but someone really should liberate North Korea cause that shit's fucked up
>>
NICE POLITICAL ARGUMENT
>>
Why don't you lift international trade ban first and see if they don't improve their standard of living and quality of life before setting out to kill them for their own good.
>>
>>71080070
Fuck that, what are you, a dirty commie?
>>
File: ovdgksid.png (8 KB, 540x452) Image search: [Google]
ovdgksid.png
8 KB, 540x452
>>71080070
>We must open de oppressed Korean goyim up to de IMF and World Bank!
I don't even like best Korea, but come on now.
>>
No one wants to take care of North Korea's fucking basket case of an economy and population that's still living in the fucking dark ages. If people wanted it to happen it would've happened already.
>>
>>71080070
Implying North Korea would be willing to trade with the rest of the world?
>>
>>71079927

Ok...

You liberate them, keep the dmz, and keep those bark eaters where they belong...

And you pay for it...
>>
>implying I care about the gooks

let the norks starve to death
>>
>>71080639
>Implying North Korea would be willing to trade with the rest of the world?
Actually yes.

They have a long list of goods but even more importantly minerals that they would require to raise their standard of living. What do they offer in exchange? A surprisingly competent industrial production industry. They can trade to Africa machined goods for food and raw resources.
>>
>>71080306
>>We must open de oppressed Korean goyim up to de IMF and World Bank!

They would almost surely tell the IMF and World Bank to piss off if they came sniffing around with loan offers that have strings attached.
>>
>>71079927

Leave them alone you faggot. Let them have their own country for once.
>>
Fixing their economy won't close their concentration camps.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.