[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Perfect' sperrm donor turns out to be schizophrenic liar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: AggelesFullScreen.png (30 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
AggelesFullScreen.png
30 KB, 600x265
http://www.thestar.com/life/health_wellness/2016/04/09/he-was-the-perfect-sperm-donor-then-26-families-found-out-he-wasnt.html

>The donor’s full profile, an archived copy of which can still be found on Xytex’s website, states he has an IQ of 160, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in neuroscience and is pursuing a PhD.
>She had discovered he has schizophrenia, a serious mental illness that, according to the U.S. National Institute of Mental Health, occurs in 10 per cent of people who have a parent with it.
>He has a history of run-ins with the law, has done time in jail, dropped out of college and struggled in the past to hold down jobs.
>>
>>71078370
alpha as fuck
>>
WHORES GETTING BTFO
>>
>>71078370

To be fair, though, all these people just took everything he said at face value, so didn't the gene pool already have plenty of piss in it?
>>
>>71078370
>implying schizophrenia is a real disease
>>
>Guy with a mental disorder gets to breed with 26 women
>I can't even get a single roastie to go on a date with me.

Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>71078370
Can't wait for all those new 4channers!
>>
Wonder if they asked for a refund.
>>
>>71078696
>800 years after death
>Genghis Khan has 1 billion offspring
>8 minutes after your death
>you have zero offspring
>>
File: image.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>71078370
>how to have kids without ever seeing them
Give this man a medal
>>
Also, this guy wins at life. The winners dont know what morality is. The winners understand women dont have morality either. The winners make offspring regardless of their masculine deficiencies. The ones who reason that they shouldnt be making children automatically lose at life
>>
>>71079059
Based on the narcissism diagnosis the article says he has I bet this is probably what he was thinking when he did this.
>>
File: 1449128884243.jpg (18 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
1449128884243.jpg
18 KB, 236x337
>>71078764
He's schizophrenic, not autistic.
>>
File: 1457417261052.jpg (89 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
1457417261052.jpg
89 KB, 600x911
Wait how can I sign up for this shit? I thought theses donor places did DNA tests so I never tried.
>6'2"
>mostly german
>green eyes
>138 IQ
>mother & aunt are schizophrenic. I'm not but could still carry the genes
>>
>>71078370
Well I know what I'm doing if I hit 40-50 with no prospects
>>
>tfw manlet who would be disqualified automatically from sperm bank due to low demand
just fucking kill me already
>>
ayl mao, maybe I should apply
I'm pretty good at lying about my education
I'm pretty tall and blonde too
>>
This is why I would let myself be "cucked" for one night if meant I would know 100% who was impregnating my wife. My genes aren't worthy of passing on but my wife's are. We want children of our own, well of her own. We are toying with this idea for now but we might just adopt in the end.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.