[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I improve myself /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 911wtc1blowupconcretefull.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
911wtc1blowupconcretefull.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1600
I have been coming to this shit hole for years and have always agreed with the idea of being against degeneracy but I have a problem. I am a degenerate. I don't want to be. I am anti social and have no interest in talking to people or doing anything besides drinking and smoking weed heavily. I don't even have a job I steal everything I can get and I even commit strong arm robbery sometimes. I don't believe I am mentally stable, I am very depressed and anxious every hour of ever day and have serious paranoia, though I don't intend to excuse my behavior. I just want to know how I can convince myself to dress well, wake up at the right time, be happy and motivated in each human interaction and then land a good job and excell at it all while being sober and honest. I have to break my evil cycle. Help. It's so hard to get the motivation to not be a degenerate. I have nothing and I grew up with nothing. Nobody wants to hire a guy without a car and dirty torn up clothes. I feel alienated everywhere and have my entire life. Sleeping in bushes and taking things and avoiding humans is all I feel like I can do. How do I stop being degenerate? How do I change?
>>
I don't want to feel like a hypocrit when I vote for Trump. I've been addicted to drugs since I was 12. If I go to rehab that is just 20,000 dollars in debt that will undoubtedly effect my mental psyche to the point that I just end up in prison and the week of soberness I would need to get the lowest possible paying job would probably kill me, because of alcohol siezures.
>>
/pol/ please help me you assholes can't just cry all day about degenerates without having some advice for someone like me
>>
Try AA. It's helped me.
>>
>>71075844
>>71076236
>>71076521
I can't offer any advice because I'm an early 20s NEET who had to take this semester off of college because I'm too broke. My family's been going through hard times my whole life, but it's getting especially bad now. I'm voting for Trump because he seems to be the only candidate who genuinely suits my interests. I'm a young, white male who's been dealt a shit hand. I have an addictive personality, which is why I stay away from hard drugs, but I did drink for a month after my friend died and I smoke a lot of weed when I have it.

I can't seem to break the cycle of not having a job, trying to better myself, failing, giving up, and getting back on my feet; rinse and repeat. No car, no money, no nice clothes or luxuries, at all. I have maybe 2 friends, and I hardly see them.
I never feel well-rested, I'm constantly depressed and worried about my own future and the future of my family and the world, honestly. It's nerve-wracking.

This was as much of a blog post as your OP. I can't offer you advice, but you're not the only one who comes here and agrees with the rhetoric but feels like a hypocrite.

Bumping because I need help as well.
>>
>>71077955
Appreciate the post. I hope you can get the motivation and structure you need as well. Us outlier whites are getting a raw fucking deal.
>>
>>71075844

A man needs to work, to sweat, to chase, to fight, and to achieve to be happy. But the will and motivation to do so can only come from within. Nobody can answer the question for you, you have to find a reason for yourself. pick one. make it up
>>
>>71079827
These are things you have to create when you have to opportunity to think. I don't. I have been addicted to drugs since elementary school. I have to service these urges or I would actually die from withdrawl. I can't create a structure of safety for me to build upon.
>>
You seem like a reasonably intelligent guy. You seem like you can communicate well Fuck, that's more than half the battle. Most of the retards out there have no hope. You have hope, you just need to get up off your ass and do something about it. Focus on a goal, like getting a decent car. You might have to start out doing shit jobs, but work up from there. The hardest part is starting. Once you gain some inertia, it will get easier. Good luck
>>
>>71081068
I have literally no ability to communicate in a personal setting. Writing words on the internet is not socializing. I am intelligent, it leads to my awareness that I have a huge issue.
>>
>>71081068
But thank you for the kind words. Starting is definately the hardest part. I just hope I don't decide to reward my hard work with drugs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.