[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't there been another Breivik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460411885291.gif (47 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1460411885291.gif
47 KB, 390x379
>>
>>71075704
because he's in jail? stupid frog.
>>
because shooting kids is generally frowned upon in trying to make a point
>>
Because the guy has all the hallmarks of a psychopath mass murderer rather than any kind of political militant?
>>
>>71075704
Didn't accomplish anything
>>
He was the last European with testicles remaining.
>>
>>71075704

because gunning down kids on holiday is pretty fucked up senpai
>>
>>71076477

>setting off a bomb
>shooting unarmed teenagers
>surrendering the second anyone armed turns up
>crying in court
>complaining that his rights are being violated because his prison isn't nice enough
>testicles
>>
>>71075884
>>71076509

>Muh he killed kids

Young adults. Not kids.
>>
>>71076900
Not really a difference
>>
>>71076900
Point still stands. All these famous mass shooters claim they were "fighting the system" or some such shit, yet they only ever shoot whoever happens to show up in their sights that day.

If you really think murder is a legitimate means of protesting the system, then murder the people in charge of said system. The bankers, the politicians, the judges, the CEOs. Shooting a bunch of random nobodies in some random shopping plaza accomplishes fuckall.

The only mass killer I can understand having even the slightest bit of respect for is Christopher Dorner since he actually killed the people he was angry with instead of just having an autistic temper tantrum and shooting at everything with a pulse.

I don't advocate murder, but if you're gonna do it, the least you could do is do it right.
>>
>>71075704
our european brothers have got soft, instead of trying to save their land like the brev.. they sit on their computers and dont act... brev killed young adults,, he should of killed the corrupt politicians instead, that would of made him a hero... if you want to be a european hero, theres a famous german lady who needs to be culled
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.