[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes so many young men to become infatuated with imaginary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460759510173.jpg (450 KB, 952x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460759510173.jpg
450 KB, 952x1500
What causes so many young men to become infatuated with imaginary characters?
>>
>>71074853
They're better than real ones so why not
>>
File: SWEDEN YES.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN YES.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>71074853
>>
Because having a good real life is unattainable for them so they stick to their good imitation life.
>>
Mental illness, usually. The good news is they'll never breed so it dies with them.
>>
>>71074853
Anime females are cute and dependent. While the modern female is not. Men want cute and dependent girls that look up to them, not whores.
>>
>>71074853
Penises. Puberty. Put them together. You get a teen boy. The imaginary character infatuation is just a part of the package.
>>
>>71074853
It's always been that way except before it was with sexy women pictures and it's more visible now with the internet.
>>
>>71074853
Because rule of thumb is: Most imaginary characters are not feminist cunts.
>>
Imaginary characters can't stab you in the back and rob you through courts.
>>
>>71074853
I cannot speak for any but myself, but there is no such thing as an attractive, pure girl of age who is not already spoken for in the west any longer.
>>
>>71074853
imaginary character can have all the selective positive characteristics that cater to any man's desire while having zero negative characteristics.
while real women often come with more negative benefits than positive benefits and require much more emotional effort and work to maintain a relationship with.

Men don't NEED women, we just want them bad enough to try/fail/succeed because they make our lives feel complete.

Imaginary happens when effort > benefits
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.