[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1442246563611.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1442246563611.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
What the fuck am I supposed to do for taxes exactly? They took the money before it even hit my paycheck. What happens if I don't fill out any paperwork?
>>
>>71074118
them the tax jew will knock on your door and the mossad will kill you
>>
>>71074182
Okay but really, will I get a warrant out for my arrest if I don't turn in any paperwork? Is there any chance I can get money back?
>>
>>71074342
no most likely not
>>
>>71074342
They will have you shot
>>
You know, you've had months to figure this out. Why did you wait until the last fucking weekend?
>>
>>71074118

I never file. I fill out my w-4 in a manner that insures any refund I would get won't be worth my time.

The IRS can suck my dick
>>
>>71074118
"doing taxes" is just a euphemism for "filing your tax returns"

If you don't file, they don't return the extra money they took.
>>
>>71074342
Most likely not. I was wondering the same thing (remember the deadline was moved to Monday apparently).

Most likely nothing, but if for some reason you turn up in some random bullshit, they can come a rekk your anus.

>>71074827
>he thinks everyone gets refunds and don't have to pay more to the jews in Washington
>>
File: 1459950560995.jpg (92 KB, 572x748) Image search: [Google]
1459950560995.jpg
92 KB, 572x748
>>71074685

Spain knows what up
>>
>>71074781

I wish I could draw a flow chart.

> do you owe money?

It sounds like you have some vague idea that you don't. If you don't owe money, you don't have to file.

> are you owed money?

You seem confident that it's insignificant. So you don't.

> do you need more time?

File an extension, you have 6 additional months to file.
>>
>>71074781

>Fucking yourself out of getting YOUR money back

Please be troll, please be troll.
>>
>>71074933
Then if you don't file, usually nothing.

Unless you get randomly selected for an audit (about a 1 in 10 chance every year)

Then if you don't pay, they can do a lot. Everything from forcing your employer to dock your salary until the debt is paid, to even confiscating your house or your property to pay it off.

Also, it never goes away.
>>
>>71074709
Procrastination maximizes performance.
>>71074827
I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE, single with no dependents and I don't have any deductions. I dunno if I have a chance to get them to let go of their death grip on my money.
>>
>>71074118
You won't get any money back if you don't.

They will just keep it all.

Government is cancer.
>>
>>71074118
If you have less deductions than you deserve then you will be paying more in taxes than you need to. If you have more deductions than you deserve the IRS could audit you and fuck your ass with penalty and interest and you could end up with them doing your taxes for you- you don't want them to do that.
>>
>>71075116

Damn it just use Turbotax or H&R Block. It takes like 5 minutes to do.

Turbotax also takes their fee (which is small) out of your tax return so it's basically free.
>>
File: audit.png (87 KB, 777x465) Image search: [Google]
audit.png
87 KB, 777x465
>>71075114
>Unless you get randomly selected for an audit (about a 1 in 10 chance every year)

lol no.
>>
>>71075059
I'll post it again.
>he thinks everyone gets refunds and don't have to pay more to the jews in Washington

>>71075114
Yeah I know. I don't know why you quoted me with what happens if you get audited.

>>71075116
I'm in the same boat pajamalam, but I did get about $1200 back this year, or so the cheap H&R block software I used said. We'll see in a few weeks.
>>
>>71075535

Yes, brilliant! Instead of doing his taxes regularly, he should wait until the Jews find out then he'll have to pay it all back at once through wage garnishes!
>>
>>71075778
Great strawman.

Your post said he would get money back, in a fairly condescending way, if I might add. I posted that that is not necessarily the case. I file my taxes regularly and advise OP to do the same. Now fuck off, retard.
>>
>>71074118

>What happens if I don't fill out any paperwork?

You sound pretty stupid, so I'm guessing you don't make much money. In that case, you're probably due a refund but you won't get it if you don't file.
>>
there are people who just refuse to pay taxes

the IRS usually does nothing
>>
vote Trump

he understands that there need to be low taxes on the middle class.
>>
>>71075533
I'm doing taxes by myself for the first time - previously, my employer had an agreement with a big consulting firm.
if you already got your refund, will they audit you?
can they select you for any previous FY? how far can they go?
does it matter how much money you get in return to keep a low profile?

not evading taxes, but the less i could get retained on each paycheck and the more return i could claim without raising red flags, the better.
>>
>>71074118
Lol I've never filed taxes because I am 21 and only had a few strings of jobs (The economy fucking sucks).
2014 made 172$
2015 made 350$
As of now made 2383$ (Had to take a semester off to pay tuition)

The tax guy my parents go to luaghed at my W-4 and said I don't need to worry about anything until the 3000-5000 and above mark
>>
>>71079111

Technically you don't have to file until you earn like $6200 from wages or salary

Of course if you pay taxes you should file anyway because you'll likely get them back and possibly get tax credits. You don't have to pay a tax guy to do it, you can file for free through the IRS website or through websites like turbotax or h&r block
>>
>>71074342

Assuming you filled out your W-4 correctly, you're likely good, you just wont get a return

If you mis calculated and owe money to the gov
and you're audited
they will near-literally destroy you
jail+fees out the ass

Unlikely it'll happen though
>>
>>71078349
I did my taxes for the first time too. I'm pretty sure I did them incorrectly. I'm waiting to see if I get hangry feds knocking on my door for my money.
>>
>>71079835
I file under my parents
Last time I got back like 6$ and I just let them keep it
>>
They are unlikely to jail you. It's hard to collect money owed from someone in jail and the IRS isn't concerned with anything other than collecting money.
>>
>>71078349
They might pull your last few years returns for a comparison, but they wont start auditing previous years, unless they find discrepancies with the current
>>
>>71080234
Their computer system will correct any math or line item rule problems. If there's a huge discrepancy they'll compare it to your employers records and send you a letter in the mail about the changes they made. They won't be mad. Millions of tax returns have issues with them.
>>
>>71080372

Yeah that's probably because the tax accountant charges money.

If you make less than 6200 you're going to get literally every dime you paid in. I think I grossed around 8k this year and my return was over a thousand, which was more than I paid by approximately $300.
>>
File: Government_Is_Pro.jpg (127 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
Government_Is_Pro.jpg
127 KB, 600x479
>>71080948
I paid more in taxes than your 1.5x gross income
>>
>>71080948
>If you make less than 6200 you're going to get literally every dime you paid in. I think I grossed around 8k this year and my return was over a thousand, which was more than I paid by approximately $300.
It could also be because I was filing under my parents I think the few hundred I made goes in with their thousands. Its good to know though thanks anon

>>71081297
Hey if your making so much dosh how about you donate some to me?

gofundme
/5pysqrn8
>>
>>71074118
Motherfuckers don't know about that independent lifestyle.

1. Buy some damn land, build a tiny ass micro house on it and try to make it as close to free utility wise as possible.

2. Make and save more money, buy more land (prime real estate land) rent or lease it to someone and profit.

3.Make more money as well as the new income, invest save and buy land.

4. Repeat steps 2. And 3. Until you have a good amount of rented real estate.

5. At some point you should have enough money to upgrade from that little micro house. Do it.

Note: Make sure not to expand too fast, if you are renting land you are responsible for repairs (that is if you build buildings for people to rent. Not sure if you rent out land to farm)

If you do this long enough and smart enough than you too can have your own empire with taxes that are easily payable.

Of course the goal in my case us too make enough money to build my own fortress basically, with solar, wind and water power as well as water purifier. It would also be good to have farm land as well as cattle. Basically my goal is self sustainability
>>
>>71074709
Was holding out for the end of mankind.
>>
>>71074992
I look at it as a subscription to not dealing with this bullshit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.