[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Master Race reporting in - why do you fear us so much,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 1b8005ad.jpg (27 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1b8005ad.jpg
27 KB, 580x386
Chinese Master Race reporting in - why do you fear us so much, white man? We want what you want. Our people, primitive as they are, will develop, as our economy does. 50 years ago they were medieval peasants. Certainly we appear savage to you now, but as we raise the proletarians to the Middle Class, they will of course become refined First World Citizens.

So why the hate?
>>
>>71073716
lol mby some amerifats fear china, but here in poland china is a huge opportunity for us with the new silk road and all. Also personally i cant wait for the day amerifags become irrelevant on their little island
>>
>>71073716
You can't fucking drive, go back home to china.
>>
>>71074054
Do you even own a car?
>>
>>71074021
America isn't an island
>>
>>71074021
Good to hear. The best thing about us is that we will trade with you without forcing some kind of depraved LGBT agenda/feminist horse shit down your throats
>>
>>71073716
your cruelty to animals makes many of us retch
>>
>>71074134
geopilitically it is m8. In geopolitics there is only 1 continent - euroasia.
>>
>>71073716
I love China desu. I even started learning chinese for a while but got lazy and stopped after I got my first job out of college
>>
I don't hate you.

I think we should become allies and colonize middle east and Africa together.
>>
>>71073716
plus china itself is a dodgy shithole...
>>
>>71074247
Our people are peasants. Not so long ago they were dying in the streets from famine. As they become middle class, they will develop middle class sensibilities.
>>
File: 20160415_TSF.jpg (122 KB, 735x591) Image search: [Google]
20160415_TSF.jpg
122 KB, 735x591
>>71073716
why do you issue so much fucking chinkman?
Why did you inflated multiple never before seen economic bubbles?

Was this all part of your glorious leaders masterplan? Did the Communist Party of China turned into accelerationists and decided to try and fuck global capitalism by the inside? Because its starting to increasingly look like so.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-15/last-bubble-standing-bursts-china-junk-bond-risk-soars
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-15/1001000000000-china-just-flooded-its-economy-record-amount-new-debt
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-new-middle-kingdom-of-concrete-and-the-red-depression-ahead/
>>
>>71074613
so much debt*
>>
>>71074483
but even middle class ones in the US are still shifty as fuck, dishonest in matters of business/real estate etc.
>>
我是瑞典人
>>
>>71073716
No one fears you subhuman. Europe is about to become unbounded after a bloody rite of passage. You either side with us or against us. Pick the former if you wish to live.
>>
>>71073716
We don't fear you.

China is a trade hotspot, also a very powerful military. A China-Western trade and military alliance would be the best thing to happen to the world. Everyone could benefit.

It's usually the faggoty Amerifags that oppose such ideas but hopefully they will wise up sooner or later.
>>
>>71073716

im respect but not fearing you
>>
>>71073716
Stop covering queen street with fucking moonrunes.
I got no issue with anyone that learns the language and integrates but this is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>71074808
If you had some Industrial Muscle left, I'd worry. But you don't. You dont make trains, or warships, or anything much at all. You're increasingly irrelevant.

>>71074739
This is why in China we have very harsh laws. Were you aware that even politicians can be executed? The problem is that you refuse to regulate your own people. Here in New Zealand, its very easy to buy property.
But for a Chinese in Beijing or Shanghai, you have to live in the city for 5 years before you may purchase. Thats for a Han Chinese.

What's more, I think you will find that our suppression of Muslim Terrorists, feminists and homosexuals is something you can learn from.
>>
>>71073716
For thousands of years every single Chinese government has mercilessly massacred anyone who did not conform. Right now Chinese media are working overtime to demonize white governments in the name of "freedom." Eleven is shoving things back into Maoism with runaway censorship and literal abductions of non-citizens.
Other than that I honestly really like you and prefer you to the Pajeets any day.
>>
>>71075391
Before Asian investment in Queen Street, it was a dying area. Only language schools and tourism keep it alive. Well, that and high finance. Unfortunately for New Zealand, you are very reliant on tourism now as you have destroyed your own industry. I'm afraid you are going to have to accept that certain areas of the country will have to cater to our burgeoning middle class. Moon runes are here to stay.
>>
>>71075393
>easy to buy property
Don't you worry, we'll be changing that real soon
>>
>>71075146
They hate China because it represents the antithesis of "diversity" and liberalism.
>>
>>71075527
>dying
You don't know fucking anything about my country, I hope the maoris find you in your sleep
>>
>>71075685
I've lived in Auckland for over 15 years now, and I have a few Maori friends. If you knew about Maori-Chinese relations, I'm certain it would frighten you.

The Tribes are actually very forward looking, and I dont believe they feel any particular loyalty to whites.
>>
>>71075393
>The problem is that you refuse to regulate your own people

Agreed, but the Chinese here are especially shifty and dishonest, that isn't about laws. As a whole, they are morally bankrupt and selfish than whites in the US.
>>
>>71073716
>We want what you want.

You can have that in your ancestral country. No need to come to ours and be the parasites that you are.
>>
>>71075857
During the Revolution, anyone who evidenced middle class values was dragged off to Gulag. Mao pandered to the Peasant sensibility. It's going to take some time to change, but it will. Remember, in the 1700's, the Europeans would literally throw their shit out the window, from chamberpots, onto the street

"Lookout below!"

But look at you now
>>
>>71076016
I hope so, if Chinese could be more like the top tier Asians (Japanese), the world would be an amazing place. I
>>
>>71073716
I personally dislike the Chinese solely because Yang actually tried to straight up steal Perelman's Poincare Conjecture Proof and say he did it.
>>
From what I have seen of the Chinese, they are literally exactly the same as whites. This is not a stunning endorsement.
>>
>>71074115
I do. I have been driving for 9 years and have had you fuckers write off two of my cars and caused a shitload of nerve damage in my arm.

The last one you faggots rear ended me in was my favorite too. 2005 Audi A4. I fucking loved that thing.

Had to buy a new car because i can't even turn a fucking wrench anymore thanks to you fuckers.
>>
>>71073716

You have to go back
>>
File: tumblr_n0o9l3YobF1qi533ro1_400.jpg (81 KB, 379x559) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0o9l3YobF1qi533ro1_400.jpg
81 KB, 379x559
>>71076173
If you look back through Chinese history, you will find many examples of a cultured people. You don't have to go back very far, either.
>>
For every cultured asian in a suit, there is a giant horde of retarded snaggletoothed chinks.

All slants must stop

- doing laundry in your bathtubs and rotting out the floors of the places you rent

- whatever it is that smells like pee in every area where chinks gather

- not learning the language of the place you live in

- walking so godamn slow the moment you're an hour over age 45

- Driving. Just stop. Take cabs, wait for the self driving stuff, you are just not good at it.

- Collusion. Doing shit like having one menu for fellow ricemonkeys, and another for whites is fine, but having two menus with DIFFERENT PRICES is not ok at all.

- Laughing at 8 year olds with a ripped open head and a battered body from a massive hailstorm. You godamn demented cunts.
>>
I love China, including the shifty questionable parts. (What can I say, I am shifty and questionable)

>>71076173
Japanese are great at doing business but they're cucks and are generally assholes. Chinese people are direct but they have heart. IMO Chinese are already top-tier Asians.

>>71075624
Yep. America (or should I say, Joos) are trying as hard as they can to demonize China and China is actually protecting it's people from western influence. They actually know what's going on, even if the people don't.
>>
>>71076621
You are cherrypicking. Most Chinese are more family oriented than any other race you care to mention. These peasant sensibilities will fade with time. Besides you need our money desperately, and beggars, as you will discover, cannot be choosers.
>>
>>71073716
I don't worry about you, I worry about our politicians selling themselves to you.
>>
>>71076445
I read some of your literature from a couple hundred years ago and was also shocked at the lack of morals / integrity of the protagonists. That one scene where they threw a guy's baby in a river and it was justified in order to make him join their cause lol, you'll know what im talking about.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 209x241
>>71076891
Yes. About that.
>>
>>71076664
Hollywood and nigger music industry is slowly eroding that, even with the governments attempts to slow it down. Kids there can't get enough "Gossip Girl" for Chrissake
>>
>>71077012
You know which book I'm talking about? And come on dude, don't compare the fucking government to the average, altruistic and white Christian American.
>>
>>71077026
That's true. I heard they tried to deal with Zootopia and their explanation was right fucking on but Chinese people complained that they had nothing to watch.

I'm going to use every opportunity to red pill them on what it's really like, how fake the entertainment industry really is.
>>
>>71077225
Godspeed to you, I hope you can make a difference. Don't forget how massively powerful the electric Jew is though.
>>
>>71077154
There are plenty of stories of people staging false flags.

People elect the government by their lack of action, sometimes. You get what you deserve. Pretending that Americans are different from their government is a poor excuse. You get the government you deserve, and your government is prepared to ruthlessly sacrifice white Christian Americans to fill the pockets of the corporations that rule it.
>>
>>71077309
yeah, you didn't read the book I'm talking about, it was pretty fucking obvious. You write too well to be a true Chinaman anyway, but thanks for confirming it. I agree with a lot of shit you said, but its obvious you're a white guy just playing double's advocate. Deauces
>>
File: daniel_craig.png (138 KB, 306x228) Image search: [Google]
daniel_craig.png
138 KB, 306x228
>>71073716
Because you eat dogs and you chinks lack empathy. And your tourists are shit.
>>
>>71073716
>straya
>>
>>71076709
>Most Chinese are more family oriented than any other race you care to mention.

No they're fucking not. Try going outside once in awhile and actually interacting with the world instead of learning about it through online maymays.

And no, we don't need anything from you, except for you to keep your nation bent towards harnessing your productivity for creating our knick knacks.

We ALLOW you to participate in our markets. But your cash is certainly not required, as evidenced by the many, many western nations that developed and industrialized long before China did, or had any money to invest in anything in the west larger then a laundrymat or a massage parlor.

Of course realizing that would take a bit of critical thought, and you souless mimics are not remotely good at thinking for yourselves at all.
>>
>>71077605
dog is only eaten in very specific parts and even then, only on very specific occasions.
>>
>>71077605
and plus, you eat pork, which is haram, and beef, which is forbidden.
>>
Maybe it's the chinks on Pol laughing at us for being dumb whities and letting them buy up all our houses, saying we deserve it for some reason.

Or maybe it's because you're a society of rats who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else but yourselves and will actively try to screw people over just for your own pleasure.

The way you slant eyed gooks drive certainly doesn't curry much favor. I live in a high Chinese population are and the amount of German cars with dings in the panels and slant eyed fuckers at the wheel provides me with never ending entertainment.
>>
>>71073716

Hi China. I'm cool with you guys. I just hope you would be willing to ally with the alt-right portion of the white race. Together we need to exterminate the Jews, Muslims, blacks, and liberal whites. If a liberal white woman is extremely attractive we'll keep her in a breeding center and fill her vagina with Aryan seed forcefully until she has had many children and THEN we'll kill her for her traitorous ways. For your assistance we'll donate a portion of our white women so you can use them for pleasure and domestic duties.
>>
>>71074021
But Polska, we love you. You're like our honorary 52nd state.
>>
File: 1460245409406s.jpg (3 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1460245409406s.jpg
3 KB, 100x125
>>71073716
EGG
>>
>>71074613
What does total social financing mean here? I didn't click your links
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.