[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will technology ever come out that will let me go from being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 03.jpg (37 KB, 384x548) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
37 KB, 384x548
Will technology ever come out that will let me go from being a white male to being an asian female instead? I want to stop being blamed for everything and told to feel guilty for slavery and rape statistics.
>>
>>71073360
No, and because of the Xtian taliban, you will never be able to incorporate superior animal/plant genetics into YOUR body either. Land of the free? I laugh
>>
>>71073360
>a white male to being an asian female
Why not become a black hispanic with cherokee blood who are transgender lesbian who is wearing hijab? Literally no one can shit on you.
>>
>>71073360
Best you can hope for is transferring your consciousness into an android in 100 years (if we last that long)
>>
File: ayanocheck.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
ayanocheck.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>71073457

Because I also want to be cute looking desu. If I become a nice asian girl I can be submissive and supportive and work as a nurse helping people instead of being an evil white male oppressor.
>>
This is why white women are fucking niggers.
>>
>>71073360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEX3Fsnipo

Better get practicing.
>>
>>71073360
nope, technology is only a crutch for your lack of balls.
>>
>>71073360
You canbecome an Asian female but you'll still be a 3DPD
>>
File: 500.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>71073829

That's fine, blacks deserve to have our women because of slavery. And I can't bring myself to have sex with women because my mom was a rape victim and drilled into my head from an early age how bad it is to violate women with your penis. I'm going to be the girl instead so I won't hurt anyone.
>>
File: laughing-hysterically-gif.gif (500 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
laughing-hysterically-gif.gif
500 KB, 480x228
>>71074635

>t. modern white """men"""

kek
>>
>>71073988
>>71074079
>>71074814

pls no bully. Race and sex should be choices so we don't have to contribute to political and social problems forever just by being born to a bad kind of humanity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.