[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: illegals-1.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
illegals-1.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
I am going to be debating on monday about whether or not we should be heightening security to keep out illegals. Obviously im on the anti-illegal side. This is in an all mexican school and I am white.

Anyone got any good points to say to the opposing side, just wondering if I am missing any.
>>
>>71073145
Send them back
>>
>>71073700
I wish I could
>>
>>71073145
Occupying any country is illegal. US out of the US !!!
>>
Nobody is saying we shouldn't have immigrants, or that everyone should be kicked out. My grandparents are German, and they came to America with my mom and uncle during the 60's to give them "the good American life, the American dream." Here I am, the son of an immigrant, but I'm here fair and square. My grandparents paid their dues with blood, sweat, and tears to raise my mom and uncle, who now have families of their own, and soon I will too.

But if Paco can float over here on a door, get welfare, free housing, free college, food stamps out the ass, shit out 20 babies so he keeps getting more, and then goes off and sells drugs while his kids go around terrorizing neighborhoods because "fuck whitey" then why the fuck should I care or try, because Maria and Pedro are gonna get gibmedats that I have to pay for?

Fuck this whole system and fuck the government for not cracking down on this shit. If I ran the welfare system, NOBODY gets EBT without a THOROUGH background check and drug screen, you get capped off at two kids, and no candy/soda/doritos. You buy fruits, veggies, meat, and bread, you go fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>71073145
Illegal immigration directly led to a decrease in quality of education and healthcare in areas they occupied.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21PR-Immigration_Public_Schools_081814.html
>>
I don't have the source on hand, but a lot of illegal immigrants come from poor families, and send a portion of their wages back to their families in whatever country they came from. This is pretty horrible for the economy. Normally when someone has a job they use their wages to buy something, but when you send the money out of country like that you're removing money from the economy. So not only are they taking jobs and pushing down wages, they're also making the country in general a shittier place to live.
>>
so amerilards are so scared of niggers that they concentrate all their frustrations on working mexican illegals....
>>
>>71074469
gtfo jorge
>>
>>71073145
ur an idiot, ur gonna lose

how to not be an idiot
> argue that there needs to be a compromise to let more immigrants in once border is secure, build a wall with a big door
> argue that people should be able to come in legally
> argue that having security at the border is important because in exchange for the drugs that are brought in to america the cartels are receiving american guns which they have been using to terrorize mexico therefore a secure border is in mexico's best interest and they would cooperate
> in addition to the increase of security there should also be some reform in drug legalization, guns sales, and trade deals in order to bring stability to the border and decrease the amount of immigrants wanting to come in
>>
>>71074230
illegal immigrants can't get free housing or foodstamps
>>
>>71073145
They'll just gang up on you.
>>
>>71073145
The mexican attitude is one of social sloth and corruption. The average mexican may claim to obey laws, but you can bet on him being friends, or relatives with someone who steals, deals drugs, makes counterfeit money.

They do not care about preserving their society. They do not care about preserving property values. They scare off businesses and house owners with their shit behaviors.

Besides criminal activity, mexicans also have a habit of littering everywhere. Clothes, old food containers, everything. In Mexico, the government invests large amounts of money into trash cleaners. It's the only way to stop the more valuable cities from becoming flooded in trash.

Mexicans in the US expect Americans/Gringos/White people to fix all their problems. They want street cleaners to pick up their garbage. They want cities to constantly repair the roads they destroy (generally due to the average illegal mexican household having 8 cars/trucks each. Larger concentration of drivers).
They want the police to stop all gangs, but don't want to work with the police at all (it's taboo), or be inconvenienced by them in any way shape or form.

Despite all these shit behaviors, Mexicans can literally do no wrong in their minds. The average Mexican simply cannot criticize himself or his people at all. He will blame white people, the US government, or the Mexican government. The world is a Mexican's scapegoat.

They also convince themselves that they are heroes of sorts. They believe that before they came along, no American was mowing their lawn, constructing, gardening, working in restaurants ect ect.
They also believe that Mexico was cheated out of the land the US took. They believe the land is rightfully theirs, so they have a right to live here. They are extremely ignorant in history, and believe any history that goes against their mindset is made up by Americans.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.