[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FB wants my id
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
FB locked out my temporary account and wants my drivers license to verify it's me. What kind of Big brother shit is this?
>>
Just do it

You can trust them
>>
>>71072479
What have you got to hide? Yes goy be a good goy and give me your personal information.
>>
why do you use the shitty normie site singlehandedly responsible for flooding the internet with cancer?
>>
>>71072479

Don't do it.

The faggot who owns it was boosting how much personal info he had on everyone.
>>
>>71072479
Just give up the kikebook already.
Do you really need to know what people you barely know are doing/thinking every three minutes?
>>
File: borg.jpg (702 KB, 1274x1050) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
702 KB, 1274x1050
Had a fake last name on my FB - they suspended it and demanded 2 forms of govt ID to verify. I quit using it and never looked back. Don't even miss it now. It sucks I can't log in my acct to delete it, tho.
>>
>>71072479
Grown ppl dont have Fakebook.
>>
>>71072479

Why do you even have a fb account?

You deserve abuse and surveillance
>>
>>71072479
ignore it and let it fade out of existence, or delete it if you can somehow
fuck jewbook
>>
File: 1436624470290.jpg (206 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1436624470290.jpg
206 KB, 2048x1365
>>71072479
Happened to me before. For clarification, I had deactivated my account a year or two prior to this happening.

Get an email telling me it's reactivated, then someone didn't know the password to get in. Odd since they'd need to know that in order to reactivate the fucking thing. Then asks for 2 forms of ID. Granted it does tell you to block out information you don't want showing (like address) but it's still really creepy, invasive shit.

I did it, logged in, changed email to a burner and changed password, then deactivated again. Absolute bullshit.
>>
>All the people in this thread who gave away private information so that they could talk to other people on the internet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.