[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Japan such terrible place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1460675771262.png (22 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1460675771262.png
22 KB, 844x1157
>no diversity(多様性の欠如)
>no quality education and research institute(東京大学ですら研究機関としてはアメリカやイギリスのトップの大学に比べたら実績の面で劣っている)
>can't speak engrishu(義務教育+高校の3年で6年学んでも殆どの人が英語でコミュニケーションをとる事すら出来ない)
>shitty culture and tradition(伝統というだけでありがたがって、いい物だと思い込んでる)
>communitarian shithole(個人よりも全体を重視する、そして結果的に全体の利益に適わない)
>intolerant against LGBT(LGBTへの理解が極端に低い。)

well, Do I have anything to add? I wish I were glorious american cowboy sciencist instead of being stupid Japanese ;_;
>>
File: ambeautysc29.png (131 KB, 389x266) Image search: [Google]
ambeautysc29.png
131 KB, 389x266
Two weren't enough
>>
>>71072336
yes please.
>>
>>71072271
STOP POSTING YOU FUCKING SHILL
>>
You should be proud of your own country.
>>
You could kill yourself OP, kind of a tradition on your island I've heard.
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Japan thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” japanese pepe, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about how much you want japan to be more liberal. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “JAPAN DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH DIVERSITY.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>71072271
The best place for you to go might be HK, except that it is technically Chinese territory.
>>
File: Japan1.jpg (938 KB, 1280x1456) Image search: [Google]
Japan1.jpg
938 KB, 1280x1456
I'm moving to Japan someday and then I'll finally be happy
>>
Who would've ever thought the country that created dakimakuras and cuddle clubs would be filled to the brim with misery?
>>
>>71072691
n-no... I wanna live in murica desu senpai sama kun
>>
>>71072933
Well
>no diversity(多様性の欠如)
Safe places are white or white+asian
>no quality education and research institute(東京大学ですら研究機関としてはアメリカやイギリスのトップの大学に比べたら実績の面で劣っている)
'quality' institution=you have to pay $80,000+ a year for 4 year degree for quality private uni
>can't speak engrishu(義務教育+高校の3年で6年学んでも殆どの人が英語でコミュニケーションをとる事すら出来ない)
at least 20% of americans can't speak it (hispanic + ghetto ppl)
>shitty culture and tradition(伝統というだけでありがたがって、いい物だと思い込んでる)
i thought anime was good
>communitarian shithole(個人よりも全体を重視する、そして結果的に全体の利益に適わない)
at least 35% tax here too
>intolerant against LGBT(LGBTへの理解が極端に低い。)
i dont know if that is even a bad thing
>>
>>71072271

Actually your culture in many ways is awesome, I mean you still retain your ancestral religion and do have an sense of Honor and Quality in your culture. As an Indian, I can't help but to respect our fellow Buddhist-Dharmic bros and wish that India would implement some aspects of your culture in our own.
>>
>>71073782
You guys need to restore Mauryan culture established by Ashoka the great and return to Buddhism. Hinduism is as shit tier as Islam.
>>
>>71072933
From the looks of it, asians hate whites, so why move to a white country?
>>
>>71074934
because there is big oppotunity. man

AMERICAN DREAM
>>
>>71074655

The Mauryans were pretty based, however before Ashoka (Indian Constantine) we still were Hindu.
>>
>>71075094
Is it fair that outsiders should have opportunities in white countries while there is no such offer for white people in any other non-white nation.
>>
Nah japanese bro

Japan recently opened an astronomy research institute focusing on the origins of life and wrote a blank check for tons of foreign scientists to come work there
>>
>>71075508
america is not country of "white".

America is country of freedom and capitalism c(ompetition)
>>
You are American, you just live in Japan and realized they're not as you fucking weeaboo thought they were in your animes. Stop trying to give based Japs a bad rep you cunt.
>>
Why would you want to leave a homogenous, safe and rich country to live in a 60% white country run by a nigger?
>>
>>71075933
>says the German weeaboo

Hahahaha! You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1sEOU8G.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1sEOU8G.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
>>71072271
>no diversity
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.