[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there even any items you can legally own in the UK with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: logo.gif (13 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
logo.gif
13 KB, 500x200
Are there even any items you can legally own in the UK with the intent to use for self defence purposes?
>>
Body armo[u]r
>>
>>71072171
Good shout that, guess it's hard to argue against as it isn't intended to cause harm to others
>>
>>71072171
First post; best post.

Unless, of course, you can't even have that there now. I haven't checked today.
>>
In all seriousness though. Are you all being set up to have to fight like the Vietnamese? Just, with whatever is lying around?
>>
Rape whistle is the only one I thought?
>>
>>71073302
Hopefully (unlikely) UKIP will get in and un ban hand guns
>>
File: bone gun.jpg (295 KB, 1600x803) Image search: [Google]
bone gun.jpg
295 KB, 1600x803
>>71072010
You'd probably get better info from /k/.
>>
>>71073302

Pipe bombs and razor wire like the IRA
>>
>>71072010
fairly certain you folks are only a few steps away from having your hands cut off for fear of making fists.
>>
>>71075589
I really am starting to wonder when white cis-gender males are going to literally (yeah, I fuckin' used the word) have to tied one arm around there back while in gun-free zones here.
>>
>>71076074
If you can stumble through that, there is a sort of concern.
>>
>>71076074
america has gun free zones?
>>
>>71076230
You know what I'm saying. That'll be the first place because they already have the ground. Have to further the playing field more though; being privileged and all. And on their ground. And they'll stand it. If they have the upper hand. Sorry, just watched Land of the Blind again.
>>
>>71076450
*further even the playing field
>>
>>71076230
Consider this: Instead of taking lethal weapons away from people that don't want to break the law, you give weapons to the disabled so they can defend themselves more effectively. But if you are able, you don't get a weapon. People that don't care about the law don't give a shit either way. They'll just take the good shit from the people that got it simply for being weak. Where's that leave the civilized guy? Fucked either way. It's a shit storm waiting to happen either way. Without mentioning the community cohesion indifference that exists between the sides. Both sides have they're dirty players, but lately the left seems to be far more militant.
>>
>>71077256
Both sides of the pond. Your side seems to be pushing back sooner though.
>>
>>71072010
a beer bottle
>>
>>71077755
Don't want to get fined for an open alcohol receptacle in a public place now do we lad
>>
>>71077997
Have you had many troubles? What sort of threat level are you really worried about? I'm really curious. Do you have Sharia mobs around you and shit?
>>
>>71072010
>intent

That is what gets you into trouble. I am not even kidding. You can't have anything for the purpose of self-defence.

You can have a machete with you and use it for self-defence, that in itself won't get you into trouble, but good luck proving that you weren't carrying it around for self-defence and that you just happened to have it when you were attacked.
>>
>>71072010
axe handle, kubotan, credit card, pen, flip flops,... like everything is a weapon. learn some krav maga or phillipino boxing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.