[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WedtJ2w.png (829 KB, 855x545) Image search: [Google]
WedtJ2w.png
829 KB, 855x545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ht_XevLTyM
>>
>>71071373
Libs gonna lib
>>
>>71071373
I didn't see proper representation of white or American culture in there. WTF anon. What did you contribute?
>>
File: 1434309198572.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1434309198572.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>71071373
>black music
>zero whites in video

so multicultural
>>
>no whites
Looks like an ideal world to me senpai
>>
>>71071373

Jesus...

You Americans have no right to bad mouth the Swedes with this kind of demographics going on in your country.
>>
>>71071373
this reeks of the CA bay area
>>
>>71072354

>bay area

Where is the white STEM masterrace in the video?
>>
>>71071373
Were the only white people in there Wheels and Grandma? Such diversity.
>>
>>71071373
>indian flag doesn't have shit on it
thats not realistic
>>
>>71072280
>he thinks there are that many Asians in America

chill dude, that has to be the bay area or something and the event literally gathered every non-white into one room.
>>
>>71072499
Working as a barista or in the unemployment line.
>>
The USA is like a gayer and slightly more developed version of Brazil
>>
>>71071373
this is so crazy

cuz as a 35 year oldfag

no one ever gave a shit about diversity when I was growing up

no one gave a fuck if someone was black, hispanic, indian, whatever the fuck, ok maybe there was a little friction but no one honestly gave a fucking shit at the end of the day

all this shit is being cultivated by the left

race relations are at the worst they've ever been in this country thanks to the liberals

I bet slaves would've liked kick the shit out of liberals if they've seen what they have reduced blacks to now

complete fucking zombies
bitch brains
>>
>>71072648
i don't think you've been to california
>>
What would us whites have to add to it? John deere tractors?
>>
>>71073012

>35 year
>oldfag

Bernie Sanders got his first real job as a 40 year old. You ain't no oldfag yet.
>>
>>71073007
do you honestly drink your own koolaid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.