[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus is a stranger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x450
Is the worthy to pray him or the gods of his ground ? Roman, Greek, Germanic, Nordic, Gaulian, Celtic gods, usw.
>>
>>71070905
What the hell are you even trying to tell us?
>>
>>71070905
God has left us as we requested.
>>
Is Europe Christian ? Should it not be considered a polytheist continent that suffered from the ideological invasion coming from the East (that is Christianity) ?
>>
>>71071197
Only ideological invasion right now is delusional leftists. Christianity unlike pagan religions brought morality.
>>
>>71070905
He's the least assholeish deity.
>>
>>71072646
morality like forsaking everyone to prepare for the apocolypse? you think being part of a death cult is moral? you're also hippocrits, you should thank me for killing you, so you can be with your imaginary friend, yet you hang on to dear life like it's good for you in your twisted beliefs.
>>
File: 1449414706541.jpg (275 KB, 868x732) Image search: [Google]
1449414706541.jpg
275 KB, 868x732
Well it's too late for that, 2000 years of Christianity are a thing.
Besides, European traditional Christianity(Catholicism & Eastern Orthodoxy) is heavily infused with Greco-Roman though and the Catholic church was hugely influenced by the Roman Empire in its structure.
Then protestantshits came with their sola scriptura shit and brought back the semitic crap in full but that's another issue.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
>>71073103
>The edge

I'm sorry what are you talking about? I can't understand this comparison. Explain how Christianity is like a death cult.
>>
>>71073914
do you even read the bible? or understand any of the parts that your pastor doesn't preach to you? jesus had everyone preparing for the end of the world. no one was supposed to love anyone else but him and god. you're waiting for his second coming, to take a huge facial and die so you can go to heaven. that's the ultimate goal of christianity, to die and go to heaven. funny thing is that most christians don't cover that part of their faith, they spew nonsense 'muh purity' and cuck themselves all day long
>>
>>71070905
.t dirty french commie
>>
>>71074508
First of all death cults cultivate thing like death and suicide. Telling somebody that a good person will be rewarded in after life is not a death cult. Suicide and killing is a sin.
I'm pretty sure that the message to love your brother dose not equal worship me and my father god.
And of course there will be an end to everything but living a sinless life is something you should do all the time but nobody expects you to be perfect.
Nobody awaits apocalypse but a good Christian should not fear it.
>>
>>71075470
again, you should be preparing to die and go to heaven. that's what jesus preached. and that makes you a death cult
>>
>>71076352
You should go back to faping so you can waste more energy instead of building civilization and call it a happy and fulfilling life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.