[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize "9/11 was an inside job" is being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1380850748360.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1380850748360.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>tfw you realize "9/11 was an inside job" is being memed into power by muslims because it brings about infighting and weakens the government for future takeover

>tfw Muslims really did do 9/11 and they really are a problem that needs to be dealt with; all Christians and Sikhs and Rastafari and Jew (for now) joining together to stomp out the roaches and send them back into the sands
>>
nice slide thread, shill
>>
>>71070848
You are aware that the Saudi Monarchy are Jews right?
>>
>>71070848
It wasn't just any muslims, it was the palestinians
>>
>>71070848
>weakens the government
I think your government was overthrown long before 11 of 9, that was just a symptom. Probably back to 89 when your people foolishly allowed a CIA spook to take office, or install himself, whatever happened there. That would be Bush Sr., not his retarded child installed later, again that was a symptom of some deep festering internal sore.
>>
>>71071003
>>71071013
You can't take on two enemy enemies at once.
>>
>>71070848
Muslims really did do 9/11
>>
>>71071013
The house of Saud is not Jewish.
>>
>>71071113
Zero Palestinians in 9/11.

Some days don't you just want to kick a Canadian in the teeth?
>>
>>71070848
Please, like a bunch of goat fuckers could pull that off on their own.
>>
>>71071536
lel typical brainwashed amerifat. How about you put down your hamburger and read a fucking book you mindless sheep. Palestinians destroyed the twin towers, and no amount of ignorant shilling can change this fact
>>
File: cover me.jpg (162 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
cover me.jpg
162 KB, 500x428
>>71071766
Stealing a plane can happen. I'm sure you've seen that show Mayday on Discovery Channel. Plenty of shit can happen on planes.
>>
>>71072444
Flying a jet off course and the military were busy that day with training :^P

Sounds legit. You're either a shill or retarded. Here's your (you)
>>
>>71071766
Actually stealing planes used to happen all the time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_hijackings
>>
>>71072861
"busy that day with training"

Could be an excuse made by the army so they don't seem incompetent and say they fucked up.

Nobody was expecting it and the chain of communication is still governed by people who may not have anticipated or given enough attention to it.

That's how most tragedies occur. You avoid the problem until it's too late.
>>
>>71071418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSRWXCosxc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qaynuqa

Get with it dipshit they were installed by the British.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.