[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this is good when it comes to weight loss but insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: fattyboombalatty.jpg (83 KB, 693x768) Image search: [Google]
fattyboombalatty.jpg
83 KB, 693x768
How come this is good when it comes to weight loss but insane when it comes to transexuality?
>>
>>71070579

> losing weight to be healthy
> cutting your dick off because you are insane

there are not the same things

in weight loss terms transsexualism is like giving an anorexic teen extreme liposuction because she feels she is really a skeleton
>>
>>71070579
Because losing weight is actually achievable naturally and makes you mentally healthier. Unlike gender reassignment.
>>
>>71070579
the same reason its not good to eat babies just because you feel like doing it
>>
>>71070579
Because in non american cases weight loss doesnt require multiple surgeries
>>
>>71070856
Define 'natural.' If we look at literally the entirety of existence, eating less for the sole reason of losing weight is the most unnatural thing in the history of the world. There is not a single other organism that has ever done that. Yet there are plenty of animals that use found herbs and plants as medicine. Looking at it this way, if you solely use pills and hormones to change your sex, that is more natural than losing weight.
>>
>>71071210
>Define 'natural.'
Some weeks you eat less food = less energy in and same energy out = weight loss

benis choppy time =/= weight loss
>>
>>71071210

>There is not a single other organism that has ever done that

No other living non-human organism has ever had so much fat in them that it starts being detrimental to their physical well-being (not counting pets owned by humans, obviously). Being too fat is a human invention and this many people fitting into that category is a very, very new phenomenon.
>>
If real sex change operations were possible I would be all for it, but fact of the matter is no one can truly change gender. But you can lose weight
>>
>>71070579
Because 40% of people who under go weight loss don't commit suicide or are at a risk for severe depression.
>>
>>71071210
surgery, especially all the anesthetics have massive risks and it all does a massive number on your body even for relatively minor surgeries
google anesthesia mortality

it's not at all comparable to losing weight with diet and exercise
>>
File: transparent-bait.png (641 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
transparent-bait.png
641 KB, 600x600
This entire thread
>>
>>71071521
That's wrong. It's incredibly rare, but can be seen with some frequency in rodents especially. With their high metabolism and the law of averages, if they happen upon an untouched cache, they gorge to the point of obesity. The usual solution to this is that they start having tons of children to take advantage of the food. So by your 'nature=good' argument, obese people should be having children in order to naturally lose weight.

Argumentem ad naturam is a fallacy if you don't define natural and explain why it's better in this case.
>>
>>71070718
>le cutting your dick off maymay

Most trannies don't do SRS
>>
>>71071890
When did 4chan get so shitty that wanting a debate counts as bait?

Though I have to admit my heart's not in it since I realized the answer as I was posting the thread and it was too late to change my mind. Obesity is a physical problem and therefore has a physical treatment. Transexualism is a mental problem and has a mental treatment. A sex change is just treating the symptom, like fattening up an anorexic and then wondering why she starves herself right after.
>>
>>71070718
The real question is how the fuck is that shit acceptable on the NHS!!??

My tax payer money goes to insane people getting a dick chopped off.

I can't believe that a docutor would allow you to amputate a leg "because it's not part of me"

REEE
>>
>>71070579
People don't lose weight because they mentally identify as a skinny person, and if anyone does they're insane too.
People lose weight because they recognize that their weight is a problem that negatively affects their health or attractiveness.
>>
>>71072063
You know what, fine, if you want to play dressup without mutilating yourself, that's fine, but don't expect me to play along with your delusions
>>
>>71072063

So they're just playing dress up. Even more evidence they're mentally ill.
>>
>>71072440

No-one's asking you to sweetie.

And you'll do it without even realizing when HRT has full effect.
>>
File: say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg (626 KB, 668x1285) Image search: [Google]
say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg
626 KB, 668x1285
>>71072585

> No-one's asking you to

Fuck you tranny. That is exactly what we're being forced to do by liberals.
>>
File: youwillneverneedthis.jpg (54 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
youwillneverneedthis.jpg
54 KB, 644x514
>>71072585
>No-one's asking you to sweetie.

I love how you can spot a tranny a mile off from the language.

Pic related.
>>
>>71072651
>>71072740

>So mad he responded twice

Have a nice night hun
>>
>>71072927
Pretty sure he forgot /pol/ has those IDs.

But back to your comment, they actually are asking us to play along by passing laws and, you know, literally begging for acceptance and equality.
>>
File: tiredhank.jpg (26 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
tiredhank.jpg
26 KB, 500x492
>>71070579
Because overeating an obesity can be fought with diet, exercise, and discipline. You can't will yourself into another gender.
>>
>>71070579
Ok so im done with all types of faggotry.its a shame too because i really didnt care about legitimately gay people until recently.what i mean is that i wasnt bothered by knowing some people were gay.i didnt care if they were to be married and felt that they should be able to do so.Then everything went apeshit and now it seems everyones gay or bi or in the midst of a gender crisis.im told to believe theyre born into it then im told its a choice defined by societys constraints.yeah no.fuck alllllllll that and fuck transgender people.now i hate faggots too.great job you goddamn losers.
>>
>>71073003

Kill yourself, oh wait, all those suicide statistics are made up

Pity
>>
>>71073681
>now i hate faggots too.

We didn't invite the trannies on board y'know
>>
>>71072440
how did he know?
>>
>>71073298

Whoa whoa whoa with the facts and reality there bub.

You're probably a while male
>>
>>71070579
>changing the tangible and material to suit the fickleness of the mind which is prone to delusion
>>
>>71072213
You can't say "debate" without "bait"
>>
>>71070579
Because being morbidly obese is the equivalent of getting reassignment surgery. You aren't supposed to be that huge.
>>
>>71073804
Sorry man.thats irrational i know.problem is all non-straight people have now been rallied under a single lgbt banner.does that mean its ok to single the t and b out and not support those?i dont even understand why the b is in there at all and i refuse to support the t people because i feel they undermine the legitimacy of the plight for l and g rights.
>>
>>71071210
> eating less for the sole reason of losing weight is the most unnatural thing in the history of the world
> fat amerifag who eats processes shit that gives them more calories in one meal than the average person in the world eats in one day
>>
>>71070579

there are mental disorders surrounding weight and food consumption, wtf are you talking about.

there's anorexia, bulimia, food addiction, using food as a coping mechanism, etc.

A formerly fat person who loses weight, and starts to gain it back may resort to these mentally unsound ways of keeping their weight down bc, in part, they know what it's like to be fat and do not want to be fat again

how can a man truly feel like he is really a woman when he has never been a woman?
>>
>>71070579
Exercise has a direct health benefit, everyone should eat healthily and exercise if they're able.

Gender change can cause health complications, and at best has no health benefit and questionable mental benefits. So at best it's more so comparable to plastic surgery than to exercise, but at worst it can be a huge risk considering the hormonal changes your body has to get used to.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.