[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on vaccines, /pol/. I don't want my kid having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460761974025.png (801 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
1460761974025.png
801 KB, 928x523
Redpill me on vaccines, /pol/.

I don't want my kid having autism like you guys.
>>
>>71070453

It's okay, the cure for autism has been discovered.

Just give your kid a bleach enema.
>>
They save lives. If your kid's life holds any value to you, get them vaccinated.
>>
>>71070570
Its called MMS you dip. It does NOT contain bleach
>>
If you don't want your kids to catch autism, don't fuck women over 30.
>>
>>71070453
>3 kids out of 40 had IBS
>therefore, vaccines cause autism

That is the general outline of the theory.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (2 KB, 160x86) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
2 KB, 160x86
>I'll give a THOUSAND children autism before I let this company die!
>>
Don't get flu ones. Get single dose vaccines for babies and space them out.
>>
File: 1455246445786.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455246445786.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>71070453
similar situation and my wife is pregnant and over 30 so bumping for justice.

ive heard there is an alternate vaccine schedule where they dont get them all at the same time
>>
>>71071601
Could you explain further? I have some deductions but would like to hear explain further m8
>>
>>71070453
As a general rule of thumb, prevention beats cure. Make sure your children play outdoors with lots of physical activity while they are young and you'll effectively avoid a lot of common health issues (allergy-type ones particularly), while with shit like chickenpox it's actually best to just let them get it once so the body immunizes during infancy (ask a physician / old person you trust about what sorts of illnesses this applies to). But absolutely do get vaccination against things like polio (again, ask around or read up on this); just don't let them get vaccinated against everything under the sun all at once, it can overwhelm the immune system.

Lastly, there is not actually any proof for a link between vaccines and autism; the latter is a developmental disorder playing into certain genetic traits that tend to be passed down from the father's side of the family. And even if there were a link, a kid that talks at length about how cool The Hulk is beats one that dies before puberty any day.
>>
>>71070792
Basically this famalam
Ideally under 25
>>
>>71070453
only get single doses the multiple in one shots have a tiny chance to give you autism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.