[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this showed up on my facebook feed yesterday How accurate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: germanamericanengineering.jpg (1 MB, 2000x848) Image search: [Google]
germanamericanengineering.jpg
1 MB, 2000x848
So this showed up on my facebook feed yesterday

How accurate is this, /pol/?
>>
>WOW. Something blows up when you fly a fucking plane into it!

I do, however, appreciate the first sentiment. The Nazis were a boon to the field of physics.
>>
>>71068385
It think it was rather a metaphor for how America sort of invited 9/11 thanks to its foreign policy.
>>
>>71068216
KEK!!!!!
>>
>>71068514
You say that while not being a post-soviet marxist hell-

Oh....right. You fuckers all voted for that anyway, didn't you?
>>
>>71069201
Excuse me, do you deny having meddled in the middle east for decades on end?
>>
>>71068216
>german engineering
>>
>>71069326
forgot pic
>>
I don't really get this post, America practically owns space, and airplanes are designed to survive head on collisions, and buildings aren't designed to be blown up by massive aircraft traveling with a lot of momentum and fuel.

So what is this post even trying to say?
>>
File: 911bushkeptusssafe8.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
911bushkeptusssafe8.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>71068216
>>
>>71069391
>forgot pic

INEPT
N
E
P
T
>>
>>71069444
I think it's trying to say that while NASA is basically a German-made project, 9/11 is basically a US-made project.
>>
>>71068216

>german engineering
>implying you can make vehicles that hold oil

Murica was best manufactorer before chink slave labor and jews ruined everything
>>
>>71068216
Reichstag fire was far inferior to 11 of 9 as far as false flags go. Not only did 11 of nines launch a crusade and inquisition, it removed the Constitutions that took centuries to establish in every western country. It will be hard to match and a great false flag to kick off the 21st century.
Eneabling Act...pfft, amateurs.
>>
No, Thermite was invented in Germany by a jew named Goldschmidt.
>>
>>71069300
I deny the assertion that we did it without reason, or that our reasons were explicitly for something like oil (there is actually a FUCKLOAD of oil in the United States, we just don't tap much of it, because it would mean destroying the country's rather unique landscapes).
You're young, and you grew up in an environment where the sheer fucking threat posed by communism and the soviets has been played down by the quasi-Marxist dilettantes that plague European academia.
>>
>>71068216
>How accurate is this, /pol/?
Not at all. If they wanted to have any sort of point they'd have used the moon landing, not the pile of shit that was the shuttle landing.

Closer to the truth (though still extremely disingenuous) and far more impressive.
>>
>>71068216

Euro equivalent of "we wuz kings"
>>
>>71069602
So what you're saying is that Jews basically destroyed the myth of American exceptionalism?
>>
>>71068216
>Not Israeli Engineering
I guess I can't blame you since saying that is probably illegal in Germany
>>
>>71069872
Hello, I don't think saying "Israeli engineering" is illegal in Germany, but I can check with a lawyer if you want me to.
>>
They misspelled "nazi engineering"

you should correct them
>>
>>71070099
I shall go all Mengele on their asses, don't you worry.
>>
>>71068216
Left picture should show a plane flying into a mountain instead. Missed opportunity.
>>
>>71070793
Terrible idea, never post again.
>>
>>71069763

>first gulf war
>invited by Saudi Arabia to protect their oil
>not explicitly about oil
>>
Post Berlin in ruins after Germany's defeat
>>
>>71068216
It was designed to collapse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcARHV71bU
>>
File: keke.jpg (3 KB, 174x243) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
3 KB, 174x243
>>71070793
>>
>>71069763
You seem to forget our defense of the regional ally Kuwait in the first gulf war.

Don't forget, Afghanistan is the poppy capital of the world.
>>
>>71071286
>>71074406
"Defense" being the key word there.
What's just as bad as starting a war is not responding to aggression towards your country. It's hardly a matter of "foreign policy," which is what I was discussing with the Kraut.

I did word that poorly though.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.