[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
" Good day sir. We don't have a warrant but we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: popo.jpg (112 KB, 1256x835) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
112 KB, 1256x835
"
Good day sir.

We don't have a warrant but we're coming in anyways to have a look around. You could be a terrorist after all. Put that video camera away and stand to the side.

Thanks
"
>>
>>71068088
t. nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1023x682
>>71068088
Yes walk right into my line of fire.
>>
>>71068088
>The camera is streaming video and is staying on, and I see that you're about to become very familiar with 42 USC Section 1983 and the legal term "Qualified Immunity" as well as why you don't have it.
>>
>>71068344
>shit tacticool gun
>tough talk
You'd let them into your house and you'd even call them Sir.

Even if you did shoot one of them, they'd shoot back and call for backup. Good job, you died. You'll probably come up as some hick who died in a short shootout on the bottom scrolling text of the news.
>>
>>71068768
That's why you take my route. By the time cops are there en masse, it is too late for resistance. My way puts them through 2-3 years of nasty stress if you beat their qualified immunity claims, plus you stand a chance of making some $$ off of it.
>>
>>71068088

"Whoa when did my house teleport to the Bongistan?"
>>
>>71068768
>muh iron sights
>muh wood stock
this isn't 1889
>>
>>71068768
This. Barking dogs rarely bite.
>>
>>71069259
>muh rails
>muh operatin'
>>
File: kek cops.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
kek cops.gif
2 MB, 370x281
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.