[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Donald Trump thinks that taxes on the richest should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Reminder that Donald Trump thinks that taxes on the richest should be lowered from 39.6% to 25%.

Even if he closes all the loopholes he wants to, this will add $10 trillion more of a deficit in the next decade.

He doesn't actually plan on deporting illegals, it's just his negotiating side. In reality, he wants permanent residency for illegals.

Vote Hillary. She will increase taxes on the rich, raise wages, strengthen unions, and expand social security.
>>
>>71067425
t. Shill
>>
File: shill.jpg (102 KB, 602x582) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
102 KB, 602x582
>>71067425
0.15 has been deposited in your account.
>>
File: gratzfam.jpg (24 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
gratzfam.jpg
24 KB, 584x600
>>71067425
>lower taxes all around
>a bad thing

Try this same post on reddit maybe.

It's hilarious how Bernie wants to "fuck the system up", and raise everyone's taxes, making the government twice as large.

Fucking lib-logic.
>>
>>71067425
Nah, screw the unions and screw welfare.
>>
>>71067476
>>71067598
You think wages are too high and taxes on the rich should be lowered? What's wrong with you?

>>71067692
Lel piss off you economic illiterate. Lowering taxes on the rich accomplishes NOTHING?
>>
>>71067846
Encourages more billionaires to stay in your country, to move to your country and to not hide their tax money off-shores risking jail.

Also, the less taxes they have to pay, the more money they have to invest.

I know you're trolling, but people actually think billionaires are dumb. You tax them too much = 90%+ of them either hide their money or take it to another country, and all the tax benefits and jobs they could've created are forever lost.
>>
File: drew1.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
drew1.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>71067846
here's your (you)
>>
>>71068096
Nah, fuck off with that high school libertarian tier shit. We saw what lowering taxes on the rich does under W., they dont fucking "invest" it.
>>
What is the laffer curve?
>>
>>71068318
I'm not even a libertarian, but taxes have to be reasonable. 40% is not reasonable.

Billionaires have gotten richer under liberal governments A LOT more than republican, so what's your point? ONE example means shit, and I'd still rather live in 2002 USA than 2012 USA, and I've lived there in both those years.

Literally around 15% of kids from my college were pretty much homeless and just crashing couches. Good job Obongo.
>>
>>71068675
Lol you dumb fuck, taxes on the rich were 70% before Reagan. 40% is nothing.
>>
File: WEWUZKANGZ.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZKANGZ.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71068794
>le reagan boogeyman

actually Kennedy made the largest tax cut in US history, from a range of 20-91% to 14-65%

and the economy grew

nice try though
>>
>>71068794
>before Reagan
I guess you're making my points for me. There's a reason why economists everywhere praise his presidency.

I never said they were lower. France got a billionaire flight when they taxed them, everyone pays a shit load of taxes and it's currently quite the shit-hole. I had a guy tell me he literally saw somalians shitting on the streets of Paris. Well, at least some french minimum-wage cuck will clean it, they have a big government after all.
>>
>>71067425
hillary in her entire political carer has NEVER supported anything even remotely liberal

if you believe anything she says now your a idiot.

she has supported tax breaks for the wealthy in the past and supported increasing the stipulations on who can get welfare
>>
>>71067425
pretending to know the mind of a politician.
aren't you cute?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 888x499
>>71067425
>NYC can't build an ice skating rink for millions and years
>Trump did it under budget and in 3 months.

Government waste is rampant, go to your local DMV and see what cars and watches those chimp ladies have. And you may not even have an iota of idea the kind of waste.

Bernie will make it much much worse because the guy is a lifelong bureaucrat that believes in government power over people.
Trump is our only hope.
>>
>>71067425
You're a fucking retard, so I'm going to ignore you and explain to everybody else why this is lies on the face of it. Formally, the highest tax bracket is 39.6 percent, but there is not a single person that's IN this bracket that actually pays that amount. the average rate they actually pay (based on a report by the IRS which I can't be assed to find) is somewhere between 10-15 percent; there are many more who pay even less than that through clever lawyers and offshore accounts.

Trump's lowering the taxes, yes, but when the rich weren't paying that number in the first place, it's less 'THE BANKERS THE BONUSES THE BANKERS THE BONUSES' and more readjusting to an actually reachable goal. If he just stripped out all the loopholes and left it at 39.6, the very rich would fuck right out of the country down to panama or other similar tax havens and then we wouldn't see one red cent. Finding the sweet spot is the name of the game.
>>
Trump will move to center as soon as he gets the nomination, and leave all you stormfags with broken promises, you guys are just tools being used to reach the presidency. Don't cry when he acts liberal after he wins the elction.
>>
>>71072125
hi nigger.
>>
>>71072125
>Trump will move to center as soon as he gets the nomination, and leave all you stormfags with broken promises, you guys are just tools being used to reach the presidency.

As if we didn't see that coming.
Even if Trump does mellow down in his presidency, he already shifted the window of discussion.

We already won, pirate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.