[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female COs sue Fla. county over sexual harassment by inmates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 900x900
>MIAMI — Over 30 female corrections officers filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Miami-Dade County on Wednesday.

>The Associated Press reported that the lawsuit claims that male inmates have routinely sexually harassed the officers, to which the county has failed to address the issue.

>The lawsuit alleges that inmates have regularly exposed themselves, masturbated, and made lewd comments while the women are on-duty.

Thoughts /pol/? How do we minimize sexual harassment of women in prisons?
>>
You can't. Those dumbasses knew what they were getting into. There's thousands of documentaries and a hundred shows based on prison\jail. Like what do they expect when they enter a building full of criminals filled with males and niggers?
>>
File: 1456934409125.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456934409125.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>71067161
>working as a woman in a male prison
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
>>
>>71067541
Women should be able to work without having to face harassment anon
>>
>>71067161
Kek, work at the zoo,act suprised when chimps fling shit and beat the meat.
>>
>equal rights

Male prison guards having been dealing with that shit since forever.
The fucking skirts want equal treatment so they browbeat their way into working in a male prison then freak out when reality sets in.

Fuck them and their double standards
>>
>be female security guard at a men's prison
>act surprised when inmates arrested for indecent exposure flash their dicks
>profit

And the feminist cucksploitation continues...
>>
>>71067828
You think inmates care? They're in jail for a reason. And it doesn't help that Reagan closed down mental institutions since now the crazies are just sent to prison now.
>>
>>71067828
>people who work at the zoo should be able to wear a meat dress and stick their heads into a crocs mouth without having to face getting bitten anon
>>
>>71068108
Then the state needs to do something to protect these women. This is sexism. Plain as day.
>>
>>71067828
Yes they should, set all the sexist prisoners free to create an ideal work environment.
>>
>>71068257
Good luck telling a criminal and a nigger how to act. Especially those with life sentences.
>>
>>71068257
>Then the state needs to do something to protect these women.

Not hire them?
>>
Women prove once again that they are only strong and independent behind a keyboard.

Can't imagine the sheltered, pandering existence women must lead to be surprised at this happening. Inmates prey on weakness, and these women are weak as fuck.
>>
>>71068486
That is sex discrimination.
>>
>>71067161
>be male CO
>shitskins and the occasional white make death threats to me
>complains to boss as I'm fearful of the caged bulls
>but we can't do anything with them, they are already in prison
>>
>>71069886
1/10 your baiting is lame and anti-antisexist you bigot.

I can't wait for women to sue the military for it being a unsafe work environment
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.