[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this possibly fixable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1459835714814.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1459835714814.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
It's not is it? This doesn't even include the fact that jews/arabs/persians/berbers/turks and north indians are counted as white for census purposes only in the USA. Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden and the UK which are both 91%+ ethnically european when Americans will be a minority in their own lands within a decade or two?

I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>71066473

Hnnng, I might hate Liverpool but damn that's a good percentage of white folk.

Although half of them are probably Irish.
>>
>>71066727
Liverpool is infinitely better than any third world american city.
>>
>in their own lands
Kek
>>
>>71066727
What wrong with Liverpool. Every time I've been to the city, it is clean, the people are friendly and the Albert dock is beautiful.

This is coming from a Man Utd supporter aswell. And I've lived in Manchester most my life. What's here full of blacks, gays and jews. Most mancs are fucking horrible, you're more likely to get stabbed/shot, the city is dirty, always rains, the buildings are too tall for any sun, and you get spoilt cunts who shop at selfridges.

That sayings true, mancs stab you to death, scousers talk you to death.
>>
File: AYOHOLUP.gif (343 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
AYOHOLUP.gif
343 KB, 320x234
>>71066473
>>
Our black population stays stable and doesn't grow due to abortions / family problems.

Your muslims will be the majority within 40 years or so, given their massive birthrates and open determination to conquer your countries. There is no such threat from the blacks.
>>
>>71066473
Why does it need to be fixed?

We keep the niggers largely contained in urban areas to stop them from destroying everywhere else.
>>
>>71066473
>Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden and the UK which are both 91%+ ethnically european when Americans will be a minority in their own lands within a decade or two?

Two reasons.
>1.
We are larger in total population and total landmass.
The European nations are smaller in total population and total landmass.
>2.
The birthrates of American Blacks and Hispanics are going down in the US, as well as the white populations.
The birthrates of Arabs, continental Africans, and other Middle Eaterners are through the roof, while the host population birthrates are declining.
>>
>>71066727
Liverpool checking in.
Irish lads are way WAY fucking better than any nigger or arab.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 492x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 492x299
>>
>>71066473
>How is this possibly fixable?
I reject the premise that there is a problem.

>All 10
>100% human

The only issue I see is that the cities on the right are full of British people.
>>
>>71071366
>2016
>doesn't think biological differences between races exist

kek lemme guess, its those evil backwards whites who propagate racism?
>>
>>71071671
>Thinks Americans should look to Britain as a role model, and turn against each other
Royalists fuck off.
>>
File: maximum-security-prison.jpg (33 KB, 508x337) Image search: [Google]
maximum-security-prison.jpg
33 KB, 508x337
>>71066473
>How is this possibly fixable
problem solved
>>
>>71066473
The USA in the 1950s was over 85% white.

European countries are going down the same path. It only takes a couple generations..

Mass immigration + Low white birthrates = Brown Europe
>>
File: 1459131732581.jpg (268 KB, 1850x733) Image search: [Google]
1459131732581.jpg
268 KB, 1850x733
>>71070202
I don't think the birthrates of Hispanics will ever go down
>>
>>71068332
>That sayings true, mancs stab you to death, scousers talk you to death.

Exactly. I've got nothing to do with either of those shitholes but I'd rather be stabbed up by a manc that have a conversation with a fucking whiny voiced "muh city of culture" scouser any day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.