[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK has no guns meme Why is this so pervasive? In the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 24
File: motorway_1992143c.jpg (67 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
motorway_1992143c.jpg
67 KB, 460x287
>UK has no guns meme

Why is this so pervasive? In the UK you can own a Barrett M95 (50 BMG) for literally the same amount of paperwork as a 22LR. All you do is fill out a form with your contact info, have a police safe and make sure you have no criminal record. You can shoot anything as target shooting. You can even buy the ammo online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM3u5aNNyHU
>>
>>71065927
>No Handguns
>No semi-autos
>No Carry
>No self-defense

That being said, I wish I could get a Barrett, but 50 cal is banned in my state.
>>
>>71065927
And how easy is it to get a handgun?
Because a Barrett .50 isn't going to save your life
Well there was one guy on /k/ who used a 20mm to defend himself but that's fucking /k/
>>
>>71066067
>No self-defense
Wrong
>No semi-autos
Wrong
>No Handguns
Wrong

Stop listening to pol memes.
>>
barrett .50's are essentially useless except for ultra long range shooting
>>
>>71066080
The exact same as anything else. Granted, "normal" handguns can't, but long barreled you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 660x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 660x304
>>71066220
Oh yes, you can totally consider this a handgun
>>
>>71066317
Wouldn't that be considered a short barreled rifle here?
>>
>>71065927
>For the same amount of paper work

Thats the thing, if you have had nearly any fucking criminal offense or even seem dodgy then "Nah u ain gettin one now fek off"
>>
>>71066150
>>71066220
You want to explain the 1997 Firearms act to me, m8?
>>
>>71066317
Ask anyone in the gun community in the UK if it's good.
Literally nobody is happy with the retarded rule, but this whole gun meme has to die. There are about 5 million registered guns in the UK.
>>
>>71065927
How the fuck do those roads stay floating above the other ones?
>>
>>71066412
Not really. With a FAC (Section 1) you have to prove why you want it, eg target shooting, and if you're a danger to the public. They allow anything that has a sentence shorter than 3 months. If you are sent to prison for more than 3 months then you're a degenerate and don't deserve guns anyway, let's be honest.
>>
>>71066391
Only if the ATF rules it as a stock, which it wouldn't because there is no way to shoulder it
>>
>>71066426
I'm no lawyer but what do you want to know?
You can legally own semi-autos in the UK. It's a myth that you can't. The UK has some of the best self defense laws in the world. If you think someone is about to commit a crime, you can defend yourself. If you think they're about to do it on someone else, you can too. If someone's on your property, you can use reasonable force. If they are damaging your property, you have as much right to defend it as you do your life.

And the handguns? Yeah, it's a bit of a joke but I can handle it.
>>
>>71066600
Yeah and if you were a real brit you would know the fucking laws here are dumb and that I could have been sent to prison for a year for assault when it was actually self defense against a group of people. But yeah keep being contrarin with your "d-degeranate *faps to loli*" shit
>>
>>71066849
Ah, so you're a faggot who can't keep his mouth shut and can't control himself like a little aspie.
Sure, blame the system. You shouldn't have gotten in to the situation in the first place.
Would America allow people with violent crime records to obtain a gun? Of course not. Don't be so retarded.
>>
>>71065927
>Vagrancy Act 1824
>Gun License Act of 1870
>Pistols Act of 1903
>1920 Firearms Act
>1937 Firearms Act
>1968 Firearms Act
>The Firearms Act 1988
>1997 Firearms Act
>Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
That's where the 'meme' comes from, if your parliament isn't debating whether or not to let Trump in, they're coming up with ways to make getting a gun harder than enforcing sharia
>>
>>71066815
The only semi autos you guys can get in the UK are in .22 and under. Semi auto shotguns are also banned if they have a capacity above 2. The memes are pretty accurate.
>>
>>71066815
>the UK has some of the best self defense laws in the world
Wew m8 I couldn't laugh harder. If you seriously believe that you have ZERO frame of reference
>>
>>71066977
>I shouldnt have gotten in to it in the first place

Yeah youre right you fucking cuck, I should have just bended over for Mohammed (literally his fucking name)
>>
>>71067153
>Legally obligated to debate Trump
>Haven't passed any law about guns for 9 years

Who'd have known that someone could be so retarded that they post information about the last gun legislation (9 years ago) and claim they're making it harder.

Maybe you should look at your own country you hypocritical spergo.
>>
File: trgv.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
trgv.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>>71065927
>>
>>71067164
>Semi auto shotguns are also banned if they have a capacity above 2

Wrong.
>>
>>71067290
>provides no "frame of reference"

10/10 nice argument
>>
Reminder we have:
No laws about silencers/moderators
No magazine size bans

Reminder that:
America tried to pass legislation to sue gun companies because people used their guns to kill people (kek)
>>
>>71067310
Why would they have to? Everything is fucking banned. I'm sitting next to six guns that would be prohibited in the UK
>>71067432
I'll give you a frame of reference too. I just turned 21, two weeks prior I sat in a four hour class, then went to the range and plinked targets. I'm now legally allowed to carry my pistol, which holds 16+1 9mm, concealed or open, anywhere I chose. If I didn't take that class, I'd still be allowed to own that pistol, and keep it in my car if I wanted.
I'm free to defend my home with it.
I'm free to defend myself on the street with it, and I can stand my ground.
I'm free to defend someone else with it.
The gun is not registered with any government agency, and I didn't even need a background check to get it, as it was a gift.
Now before I continue rekking you, I'll let you chose where I start. Would you like me to post cases in the UK where home owners defended themselves and were prosecuted, or would you like me to post the weapon sweeps that occur in your country?
>>
>>71068229
>UK doesn't have good self defense laws

>posts laws exactly the same as the UK

wew lad, you really are retarded.
>>
>>71066481
Meme magic
>>
>>71068708
Are you fucking daft? Did you even look at the image?
Do you even know you own fucking laws?
>>
>>71068974
You evidently don't lmfao.
Posting multiple Acts has absolutely nothing to do with their restrictiveness.
Here you go. Here's a video proving your image is false.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-q6p3xbEo
>>
>>71069149
>.22
Wow literally a child's caliber
>Acts mean nothing
Since you don't know your own law, let me educate you
UK. 1968. ‘Weapons Subject to General Prohibition.’ Firearms Act 1968, Revised Statute 2008; Part 1 (Chapter 27). London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office / HMSO. 30 May.
Relevant contents

5 Weapons subject to general prohibition

(1) A person commits an offence if, without the authority of the Defence Council or the Scottish Ministers (by virtue of provision made under section 63 of the Scotland Act 1998), he has in his possession, or purchases or acquires, or manufactures, sells or transfers —
(a) any firearm which is so designed or adapted that two or more missiles can be successively discharged without repeated pressure on the trigger;
(ab) any self-loading or pump-action rifled gun other than one which is chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges;
(aba) any firearm which either has a barrel less than 30 centimetres in length or is less than 60 centimetres in length overall, other than an air weapon, a muzzle-loading gun or a firearm designed as signalling apparatus;
(ac) any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not an air weapon or chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in length or is less than 40 inches in length overall;
(ad) any smooth-bore revolver gun other than one which is chambered for 9mm. rim-fire cartridges or a muzzle-loading gun;
(ae) any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signalling apparatus;
(af) any air rifle, air gun or air pistol which uses, or is designed or adapted for use with, a self-contained gas cartridge system;
(b) any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing; and
>>
>>71069149
(c) any cartridge with a bullet designed to explode on or immediately before impact, any ammunition containing or designed or adapted to contain any such noxious thing as is mentioned in paragraph (b) above and, if capable of being used with a firearm of any description, any grenade, bomb (or other like missile), or rocket or shell designed to explode as aforesaid.

(1A) Subject to section 5A of this Act, a person commits an offence if, without the authority of the Secretary of State or the Scottish Ministers (by virtue of provision made under section 63 of the Scotland Act 1998, he has in his possession, or purchases or acquires, or sells or transfers —
(a) any firearm which is disguised as another object;
(b) any rocket or ammunition not falling within paragraph (c) of subsection (1) of this section which consists in or incorporates a missile designed to explode on or immediately before impact and is for military use;
(c) any launcher or other projecting apparatus not falling within paragraph (ae) of that subsection which is designed to be used with any rocket or ammunition falling within paragraph (b) above or with ammunition which would fall within that paragraph but for its being ammunition falling within paragraph (c) of that subsection;
(d) any ammunition for military use which consists in or incorporates a missile designed so that a substance contained in the missile will ignite on or immediately before impact;
>>
>>71069149
M8, it's illegal for us to carry weapons to defend ourselves.

That one farmer got prison time for shooting gypsies, and another got fined for putting up barbed wire against thieves because it might hurt them.

Honestly can you post me ANY example otherwise that proves YOUR claims that self defense laws in the UK are good? By good I mean basically stand your ground, lethal force allowed in justified circumstances, the usual.
>>
>>71069149
European Council. 1991. ‘Article 7.’ Council Directive of 18 June 1991 on Control of the Acquisition and Possession of Weapons (91/477/EEC) [current to 2008 amendments]; Chapter 2. Brussels: Council of the European Communities. 18 June.
Relevant contents

Article 7

1. No one may acquire a firearm classified in category B within the territory of a Member State unless that Member State has so authorized him.

No such authorization may be given to a resident of another Member State without the latter's prior agreement.

2. No one may be in possession of a firearm classified in category B within the territory of a Member State unless that Member State has so authorized him. If he is a resident of another Member State, that other Member State shall be informed accordingly.

3. An authorization to acquire and an authorization to possess a firearm classified in category B may take the form of a single administrative decision.

4. Member States may consider granting persons who satisfy the conditions for the granting of an authorisation for a firearm a multiannual licence for the acquisition and possession of all firearms subject to authorisation, without prejudice to:
(a) the obligation to notify the competent authorities of transfers;
(b) the periodic verification that those persons continue to satisfy the conditions; and
(c) the maximum limits for possession laid down in national law.
>>
>>71069359
>Acts mean nothing

Nice strawman bro. Literally your entire argument is completely disregarded as soon as you deliberately misquote me.

>Wow literally a child's caliber
>wow I got proven wrong so I'll conveniently forget the fact my picture was proven false
>>
>>71069149

[Category B - Firearms subject to authorization
1. Semi-automatic or repeating short firearms.
2. Single-shot short firearms with centre-fire percussion.
3. Single-shot short firearms with rimfire percussion whose overall length is less than 28 cm.
4. Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds.
5. Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber cannot together hold more than three rounds, where the loading device is removable or where it is not certain that the weapon cannot be converted, with ordinary tools, into a weapon whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds.
6. Repeating and semi-automatic long firearms with smooth-bore barrels not exceeding 60 cm in length.
7. Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble weapons with automatic mechanisms.]
>>
>>71069519
Hold on retard, I'm not even close to done post your own law. I'm still on handguns.

[Category B - Firearms subject to authorization
3. Single-shot short firearms with rimfire percussion whose overall length is less than 28 cm.
4. Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds.
5. Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber cannot together hold more than three rounds, where the loading device is removable or where it is not certain that the weapon cannot be converted, with ordinary tools, into a weapon whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds.
6. Repeating and semi-automatic long firearms with smooth-bore barrels not exceeding 60 cm in length.
7. Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble weapons with automatic mechanisms.]
>>
>>71069614
Keep copying and pasting it. You have evidently not read it and neither am I. It's not conducive. You've proven you don't know the law (semi autos are banned -> proceeds to post law stating semi autos aren't banned. top kek).

Literally off yourself. It's cringey how badly you're sperging.
>>
>>71069519
European Council. 1991. ‘Annex 1.’ Council Directive of 18 June 1991 on Control of the Acquisition and Possession of Weapons (91/477/EEC) [current to 2008 amendments]. Brussels: Council of the European Communities. 18 June.
Relevant contents

Annex 1

II. For the purposes of this Directive, 'firearm' means:
A. Any object which falls into one of the following categories, unless it meets the definition but is excluded for one of the reasons listed in section III.

Category A - Prohibited firearms
1. Explosive military missiles and launchers.
2. Automatic firearms.
3. Firearms disguised as other objects.
4. Ammunition with penetrating, explosive or incendiary projectiles, and the projectiles for such ammunition.
5. Pistol and revolver ammunition with expanding projectiles and the projectiles for such ammunition, except in the case of weapons for hunting or for target shooting, for persons entitled to use them.

Category B - Firearms subject to authorization
7. Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble weapons with automatic mechanisms.
>>
>>71069718
Category C - Firearms subject to declaration
1. Repeating long firearms other than those listed in category B, point 6.
2. Long firearms with single-shot rifled barrels.
3. Semi-automatic long firearms other than those in category B, points 4 to 7.
4. Single-shot short firearms with rimfire percussion whose overall length is not less than 28 cm.

Category D - Other firearms
Single-shot long firearms with smooth-bore barrels.
>>
>>71065927
Post pics of your guns
>>
>>71069726
>>71069498

European directives apply only to the UK

Holy kek.
I literally cannot comprehend this.
If this is bad, then the whole of Europe is bad. It's a EU directive.
>>
>>71069874
>I literally cannot comprehend this
Big fuckin shocker
>>
>>71069979
I know. Do many people fail to comprehend your stupidity? I've refuted every single point you've made. Nothing specifically bad about the UK in contrast to other EU countries. The worst shit you could fling applies to 27 other countries lmfao. Keep trying bud.
>>
>>71069874
Dude just stop, you're getting BTFO.

Also pls reply to my post thanks :)

>>71069390
this one
>>
>>71065927
Why get annoyed? Let them have their maymay. Our culture is peaceful af compared to those that mock us.
They need guns for protection and collect them like toys. We use them as tools, or for sport.
Just smile smugly and pretend we're less free.
>>
File: 1406318584699.jpg (221 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1406318584699.jpg
221 KB, 1000x667
>>71065927
>manual action AR's and AK's

that's why Canada/US/Switzerland (even GERMANY) think your weapon laws a shit.
>>
>>71070079
>getting btfo

>someone posts a european directive and attempts to imply it impacts solely on the UK

Can you please explain where I've been "btfo"?

>>71070079
How the fuck can I post court proceedings and relevant information when you can't report on what happens inside a court in the UK?
>>
File: tcr_ar15_rifle_01.jpg (108 KB, 990x495) Image search: [Google]
tcr_ar15_rifle_01.jpg
108 KB, 990x495
>>71069848
This. Pics or gtfo.

Also, pic related is a sad example of the kind of AR that bongs are allowed to own.
>>
File: 1457316633633.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1457316633633.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>>71065927
>Open video
>raining
>'Well she is a bit desperate because she's your girlfriend Thomas'

I'm going to miss England
>>
>>71070058
You literally haven't refuted shit. The fact that 27 countries are also cucked means nothing.
Seriously, read your own laws dude. I even posted a few of them here for your convenience, you don't even have to google them.
>>
>>71070285
>Posts European directive in attempt to prove that we have bad laws

>Fails to prove we have uniquely bad laws
>Tells me to google it

Kek. The thread is asking why we have a meme about poor gun laws. You have utterly failed to explain that. You are literally an imbecile.
>>
>>71070225
Half of what I posted was part of your own specific 1968 Firearms Act, revised in 2008.
And you still have to follow those EU laws you fucking waterhead.
>>
>>71070225
I provided you with 2 examples where we're hilariously cucked in the matter of defending ourselves and our property. If reality is as you say it is, then why can't you provide me with even one example that counters my two, which were backed up by multiple sources and reported in the newspapers as fact?
>>
>>71070211
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>71070419
You might need to get your head checked.
As I said, this thread is asking why the UK has a meme about guns. We have more guns per person than Poland. We have significantly more relaxed laws on many things compared to the US. You have failed to do anything other than highlight some fairly poor legislation regarding guns. In fact, you've only compounded the reasoning why it shouldn't be a meme.

Well played.

>>71070449
You gave me two unsourced, vague examples with no information.
>>
>>71065927

KEK!

Awww, that's cute.
>>
>>71070399
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/5/contents
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/45/contents
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/27

Read any one of the three.
>>
>>71070449
Here's a little info for you.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19886504
>>
>>71070615
>>71070761
Post your guns Ahmed!
>>
>>71070836
It's completely irrelevant what guns I own.
>>
>>71070615
Better post a shitty youtube video in retort, faggot
>better laws than the US
Keep dreamin mohammed
>>
>>71070878
>noguns bong spouting off about how great UK gun laws are
You're not fooling anyone, m8.
>>
>>71070892
Do you consistently misquote me because you can't argue against me? Must suck knowing deep down that the reason you keep changing what I say is because you objectively cannot argue with my points.
>>
>>71070968
Whatever makes you happy, bro.
Do you have to smoke weed to thing it should be legal? I mean, it's your area and all.
>>
File: 1456168154683.jpg (169 KB, 1640x737) Image search: [Google]
1456168154683.jpg
169 KB, 1640x737
I think we're definitely cucked when it comes to gun laws but at the same time I don't really care.

The farmers get their shotguns, the rare hunter gets his rifle, the rest of us get butter knifes and assault spoons. Handguns would just make the muslims more dangerous at this point. Yes extremists can get them illegally, but not easily at all, being on an island and all
>>
>>71070878
No, the fact that you don't own any guns isn't irrelevant.

>>71070988
>"no, i'm right because I said so and I dont know how to open links"
>"haha epic win, you cant even argue against me!"
>>
I always laugh when other states act like they're based because they only had to do a little paper work and take a class to do some shit with guns

Arizona is so fucking based. Open carry, no permit required conceal carry, just for example.
>>
>>71069390
>That one farmer got prison time for shooting gypsies

He'd be in prison in America too. It isn't self defence if you shoot them in the back as they are running away.
>>
>>71071216
>Strawmanning someone is now a totally legitimate arguing tool if I agree with the person xxddddd

Fuck off Chink.
>>
>>71070988
What's that? You want me to copy and paste more of your own laws for you? A-ok comrade!
Part I Prohibition of weapons and ammunition and control of small-calibre pistols
General prohibition of small firearms etc.
1 Extension of s.5 of the 1968 Act to prohibit certain small firearms etc.

(1)Section 5 of the M1Firearms Act 1968 (referred to in this Act as “the 1968 Act”) shall have effect with the following amendments.

(2)In subsection (1) (which describes weapons which are prohibited by section 5), after paragraph (ab) there shall be inserted the following paragraph—

“(aba)any firearm which either has a barrel less than 30 centimetres in length or is less than 60 centimetres in length overall, other than an air weapon, a small-calibre pistol, a muzzle-loading gun or a firearm designed as signalling apparatus;”.

(3)In paragraph (ab) (self-loading or pump-action rifles) of that subsection, for the word “rifle” there shall be substituted the words “ rifled gun ”.

(4)In paragraph (ac) (self-loading and pump-action smooth-bore guns) after the word “not” there shall be inserted the words “ an air weapon or ”.
>>
>>71070988
(5)In paragraph (ad) (smooth-bore revolver guns), for the words from “loaded” to the end there shall be substituted the words “ a muzzle-loading gun ”.

(6)After subsection (7) there shall be inserted the following subsections—

“(8)For the purposes of subsection (1)(aba) and (ac) above, any detachable, folding, retractable or other movable butt-stock shall be disregarded in measuring the length of any firearm.

(9)Any reference in this section to a muzzle-loading gun is a reference to a gun which is designed to be loaded at the muzzle end of the barrel or chamber with a loose charge and a separate ball (or other missile).”

(7)The general prohibition by section 5 of the 1968 Act of firearms falling within subsection (1)(aba) of that section is subject to the special exemptions in sections 2 to 8 below.

[F1(7A)In sections 2 to 7 below any reference to subsection (1)(aba) of section 5 of the 1968 Act shall include a reference to subsection (2A) of that section as it applies in relation to a firearm specified in subsection (1)(aba) of that section.

(7B)In section 8 below the reference to subsection (1)(aba), (b) or (c) of section 5 of the 1968 Act shall include a reference to subsection (2A) of that section as it applies in relation to any weapon or ammunition specified in subsection (1)(aba), (b) or (c) of that section.]

(8)In sections 2 to 8 below any reference to a firearm certificate shall include a reference to a visitor’s firearm permit.

F2(9). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>>
>>71071351
So when you get a difficult question you continue to copy and paste irrelevant legislation.
kek, alright mate.
>>
>>71070615
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/apr/20/tonymartin.ukcrime3
You can also google 'Tony Martin' and you'll find literally dozens of your own sources.

Oh look here's another one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html

""The law," explains Harry Potter, the barrister who, with Charles Bott, would defend Osborn, "does not require the intention to kill for a prosecution for murder to succeed. All that is required is an intention to cause serious bodily harm. That intention can be fleeting and momentary. But if it is there in any form at all for just a second - that is, if the blow you struck was deliberate rather than accidental - you can be guilty of murder and spend the rest of your life in prison."

"Osborn chose to plead guilty to manslaughter through provocation. He did not, however, receive a three-year sentence. At his sentencing hearing on April 21 at Woolwich Crown Court, Judge Shirley Anwyl decided that he should serve five years. He is now in Belmarsh Prison."

So to tl;dr it to this literal retard who won't read it:

>Guy high on huge amount of coke/crack and covered with blood like it's fucking bloodbore bursts into some dude's house, aggresses his gf and her pregnant sister, beats up his m8, and then comes after said Guy
>Guy stabs his shit in clear self defense
>retard fights off paramedics so they can't save his life
>judge and jury cuck the poor Guy hard and he spends 5 years in jail and gets a record because he didn't willingly let himself get beaten and fucked up by a high as balls madman with blood all over him

Yeah, we're certainly not cucked. Good self defense laws yeah
>>
>>71071337
Stay mad nogun-cuck. I would be pissed too if I wouldn't be allowed to own firearms.
>>
File: being_white.jpg (207 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
being_white.jpg
207 KB, 500x673
>>71071270

>tfw my state (Kansas) recently legalized no permit required concealed carry
Why do gun grabbers insist on being on the wrong side of history?
>>
>>71070988
Part III Regulation of firearms and ammunition
Transfers and other events relating to firearms and ammunition
32 Transfers of firearms etc. to be in person.

(1)This section applies where, in Great Britain—

(a)a firearm or ammunition to which section 1 of the 1968 Act applies is sold, let on hire, lent or given by any person, or

(b)a shot gun is sold, let on hire or given, or lent for a period of more than 72 hours by any person,

to another person who is neither a registered firearms dealer nor a person who is entitled to purchase or acquire the firearm or ammunition without holding a firearm or shot gun certificate or a visitor’s firearm or shot gun permit.

(2)Where a transfer to which this section applies takes place—

(a)the transferee must produce to the transferor the certificate or permit entitling him to purchase or acquire the firearm or ammunition being transferred;

(b)the transferor must comply with any instructions contained in the certificate or permit produced by the transferee;

(c)the transferor must hand the firearm or ammunition to the transferee, and the transferee must receive it, in person.

(3)A failure by the transferor or transferee to comply with subsection (2) above shall be an offence.
33 Notification of transfers involving firearms.
>>
>>71071432
Prove that you you can own semiauto rifle or a handgun in UK, Oh, wait, you can't. Damn
>>
>>71071334
Nope, many states have Castle Doctrine which states if a faggot bursts into your house you can shoot him dead, completely legal. A few other countries have this law too.
>>
>>71071065
Confirmed for noguns.
>>
>>71071432
>Firearm Acts
>Irrelevant

(1)This section applies where in Great Britain—

(a)any firearm to which section 1 of the 1968 Act applies is sold, let on hire, lent or given;

(b)any shot gun is sold, let on hire or given, or lent for a period of more than 72 hours.

(2)Any party to a transfer to which this section applies who is the holder of a firearm or shot gun certificate or, as the case may be, a visitor’s firearm or shot gun permit which relates to the firearm in question shall within seven days of the transfer give notice to the chief officer of police who granted his certificate or permit.

(3)A notice required by subsection (2) above shall—

(a)contain a description of the firearm in question (giving its identification number if any); and

(b)state the nature of the transaction and the name and address of the other party;

and any such notice shall be sent [F1by permitted means].

[F2(3A) A notice is sent by permitted means for the purposes of subsection (3) if it is sent—

(a)by registered post;

(b)by the recorded delivery service; or

(c)by permitted electronic means (see section 35A).]

(4)A failure by a party to a transaction to which this section applies to give the notice required by this section shall be an offence.
>>
>>71071525
>law stopping people giving ammunition to those without a license means we're cucked

wew lad. Avoiding the difficult question still, I see.
>>
>>71071685
>>law stopping people giving ammunition to those without a license means we're cucked
Yeah, it does.
>>
>>71069390
>got fined for putting up barbed wire against thieves because it might hurt them
sounds like bullshit, source?
>>
>>71071572
As you evidently can't read, here you go.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Semi-Automatic/D/Rifles-for-sale
>>
OP is right, the memes are stupid.
Guns are very common in the countryside, most people own a shotgun or hunting rifle.
Handguns are legal in Northern Ireland.
>>
>>71066187
>useless except for its designed purpose
>>
>>71071685
Prohibited weapons and ammunition.

(1)Section 5 of the M1Firearms Act 1968 (in this Act referred to as “the principal Act”) shall have effect with the following amendments the purpose of which is to extend the class of prohibited weapons and ammunition, that is to say weapons and ammunition the possession, purchase, acquisition, manufacture, sale or transfer of which requires the authority of the Secretary of State.

(2)For paragraph (a) of subsection (1) there shall be substituted—

“(a)any firearm which is so designed or adapted that two or more missiles can be successively discharged without repeated pressure on the trigger;

(ab)any self-loading or pump-action rifle other than one which is chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges;

(ac)any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in length or (excluding any detachable, folding, retractable or other movable butt-stock) is less than 40 inches in length overall;

(ad)any smooth-bore revolver gun other than one which is chambered for 9mm. rim-fire cartridges or loaded at the muzzle end of each chamber;

(ae)any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signalling apparatus;”.

(3)For paragraph (c) of subsection (1) there shall be substituted—

“(c)any cartridge with a bullet designed to explode on or immediately before impact, any ammunition containing or designed or adapted to contain any such noxious thing as is mentioned in paragraph (b) above and, if capable of being used with a firearm of any description, any grenade, bomb (or other like missile), or rocket or shell designed to explode as aforesaid.”

>i'm the one avoiding by literally posting the laws
>>
>>71071830
Sorry m8 I actually can't find a source on that one so it could have been a /pol/ photoshop. Willing to eat my hat on that one, idk.
>>
>>71071434
I know this case well. Not only did he stab to death an unarmed man, but during the police interview while under caution, he basically admitted that he didn't fear for his life and didn't know the intentions of the intruder. All the idiot had to do was say "I thought me and my family were going to be killed officer."

If you want to post news articles I can post some that show people being let free after killing their attackers, you aren't proving anything.
>>
File: 1453473220016.jpg (52 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1453473220016.jpg
52 KB, 716x724
>>71071835
Nice 22s you got there, big boy
>>
>>71071900
Occupier’s Duty of Care to Trespassers
Anyone who owns, or controls, property has a legal duty of care to protect people on the property from foreseeable harm. This duty extends to people on the property without permission – including burglars and vandals. A householder could be sued for damages under the Occupier’s Liability Act 1984 if a burglar is injured whilst on their property. The test will be whether the householder could have predicted that a trespasser was likely to be injured. If broken glass has deliberately been placed at a likely entry-point, any subsequent injury suffered will have been entirely foreseeable.

The case in question,
>daily mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1075809/No-barbed-wire--hurt-thieves-allotment-holders-told.html
>>
>>71071872
Yes, you are.
You haven't answered my question.
You could literally post all the fucking gun legislation in the world and it wouldn't matter.
You have repeatedly straw manned me and shown you have no fucking integrity. You can't debate like a normal person, and when confronted with this, you brag about copy and pasting irrelevant information to the question.

You've also, many comments on, still failed to answer the original question.

>>71071965
I've proven you wrong. Literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>71072041
Where's your Barret M95s at?
>>
>>71071917
You obviously don't know it that well.

"He would later tell the police: "I didn't know what he was going to do to me." Also, knowing that Jodie Hinds was pregnant, he was terrified of what might happen if she were attacked. "He came towards me, sort of grabbed me," says Osborn, "and I lunged, and stabbed him that was the only thing I could think to do. It was just the panic. He's mad, he's crazy, he's just smashed up three houses, attacked people, beaten up my friend. I didn't know what was going to happen. There's blood all over him. The only thing I could think of was to protect myself and the other people in the house.""

If they didn't understand that and it doesn't justify it then what you're saying is that you being convicted or not in this country rests on how emotional an appeal you make to the police and the judge. Which sucks BBC in my opinion.

Also
>unarmed man
muh poor dindu nuffin criminal! He should have let himself get beat up!

Just fuck off you idiot leftypol twat. If people violently break into others property they should forfeit their life instantly, if you disagree you're underage, a woman or a fucking estrogen-fueled cuck.
>>
>>71065927
Get a knife
you low-life!
>>
>>71072041
>(ab)any self-loading or pump-action rifle other than one which is chambered for .22 rim-fire cartridges;
Just stop.
>>
>>71072132
Holy fuck. Did you watch the video? Am I literally dealing with a down-syndrome tier retard here?
>>
>>71072041
What's the question again?
I believe me I can post your gun legislation all day, there's more than e-fucking-nough of it to do so
>literally refuses to read his own laws
>I lack the integrity
>>
>>71071830
Here you go, it's even in writing.

>>71072033
>>
>>71067432
he's right you are deluded and have no idea what it's really like to be able to defend yourself
>>
>>71072204
>What's the question again?

>too retarded to read the OP
>>
>>71072184
No one wants to watch you roll around the grass with children's toys m8
>>
>>71072184
Where's your pistols and carry permits for self defence?
>>
>>71071583
You should probably brush up on your understanding, because shooting someone in the back when they are some distance from your property after fleeing will end you up in prison. Simple as that.
>>
>>71071917
>unarmed drug crazed loony covered in blood attacks you isn't cause for self defense
WE had a guy attack and eat a guy on the streets here.
>>
>>71065927
And you'll get a life sentence if you ever use it for defending your life
>>
>>71066815
>The UK has some of the best self defense laws in the world. If you think someone is about to commit a crime, you can defend yourself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/6957682/Myleene-Klass-warned-by-police-after-scaring-off-intruders-with-knife.html

Ok, Australia... you had your giggles m8. Now get off that Bong's proxy.
>>
>>71066815
>reasonable force
>reasonable

there's that word again
>>
>>71072334
Why are you now also avoiding it?

I literally can't comprehend you two sperginess. You've repeatedly posted information that I've demonstrated to be false or not what it appears at face value, and every time you flick to something else.
kek. It's like dealing with tumblrinas. I'm surprised you've stayed around.
>>
>>71072359
Yes and my argument is that that is cucked shit that shouldn't be law.

I'm not arguing we're not cucked man. I'm arguing we're arguably the most cucked fucking nation on earth for self-defense.
>>
>>71072295
The meme exists you have numerous and often redundant, as I've learned, legislation preventing you from owning just about everything sparing fucking .22s

I've shot .22 since I was fucking four
I don't even shoot it anymore, one because it's for babies and two it's constantly sold out here in the US.
>>
>>71072473
I posted sources for cases in which people go to jail for defending themselves or property. Why are you ignoring those? Hypocrite.
>>
File: Cuck Swarm.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Swarm.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>71065927
>MFW reading this thread
>>
>>71072531
Except I've PROVEN you can own ANY calibre in the UK for target shooting, which is better than US law in many areas, which you so flagrantly responded by straw manning and saying "no it isn't" (nice argument btw).
>>
File: muh fiftycals.png (49 KB, 629x266) Image search: [Google]
muh fiftycals.png
49 KB, 629x266
>>71072184
Here's a comment from your video Ahmed
>>
>>71072581
Holy shit is there a hair loss epidemic in the UK on top of everything else?

Now I really feel bad
>>
>>71066150
>Wrong
Le "equal force" makes it in all practical terms illegal to use a firearm for self defense.
Especially considering you have to legally have your firearms locked up and unloaded.
>Wrong
Outside of 22lr semiautomatic firearms are illegal
>Wrong
1997 firearms act explicitly bans handguns.
>>
>>71067300

>bended
>>
>>71072666
>>71072627
Yeah, so, how many guns did you own again?
>>
>>71072033
>Occupier’s Duty of Care to Trespassers
What are you actually quoting there?
>>
>>71072627
You haven't proven shit but post a shitty fucking youtube video
>any calibre for target shooting
>better than US Laws
Ok m8 your turn. Post the US laws that are worse than yours.
I'll actually read it, which you time and time again have refused to do.
>>
>>71072726
Literally kill yourself.
Lrn2argument, spergo.

http://www.riflesintheuk.com/cartridges.htm

48 types of ammo legally available in the UK.
Remind me again how the "legislation prevents me from owning just about everything sparing fucking .22s"
>>
>>71072757
Occupiers' Liability Act 1984
>>
Apparently Australia isn't as bad as I first thought. You can own hand guns and shit, but you have to be part of a gun club. Not sure what else you can get apart from hunting rifles though.
>>
>>71072834
>which you time and time again have refused to do.

You've never even fucking requested them
hahahahaah is this even real life? I haven't posted them because you've been too busy avoiding the statement.
>>
>>71071075

You mean just like how it's absolutely impossible for people to get illegal drugs in the UK, being an island and all?
>>
>>71065927
>that kid putting his grubby hands on the 50 cal
>he puts his fingers on the lens of the scope
>triggered
>>
>>71072972
HOLY SHIT WOW
LOOK ONE LINE ABOVE YOUR QUOTE
YOUR PEOPLE INVENTED THE FUCKING LANGUAGE READ IT NIGGER
>>
>>71072834
.50 Caliber BMG Regulation Act of 2004

"Silencers are not legal in the following 10 States.

California, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa (prior to 3/31/16) , Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont."
>>
>>71072972
You're still ignoring my posts. This is because you literally have no foundation of argument whatsoever.

You're trying to swim on land. You have no substance to your claims.
>>
>>71066391

No, thats not a stock thats a counterweight
>>
>>71072972
Proofs for your claims in:>>71066150 please?
>>
>>71073100
>The .50 Caliber BMG Regulation Act of 2004 is a law in the state of California
Ok I can't defend Commiefornia, they're almost as bad as your country.
But I live in Texas, and can own .50BMG.
>not legal in 10 states
So 4/5 places in the US, they're totally legal.

Face the fucking music dude, your nation is not gun friendly.
>>
>>71072934
So not "Occupier’s Duty of Care to Trespassers" at all?
More American lies, why a I not surprised.
>>
>>71073144
Call me when you can have 10k plus rounds of ammo delivered to your door step within 3 days of order with zero government knowledge.
>>
>>71072581

Obviously they should have followed the American policing model where they just empty their handguns in his general direction, hitting him 8 times and the family in the house behind him 37 times.
>>
>>71066600

You know the new proposed monitoring laws?

"Our firearms check showed you visited 4chan (tagged as a mass shooter support forum) on 15/4/16 and you have been declined"

and that is that.
>>
>>71065927
It doesn't matter if your government lets the occasional citizen own a 22.LR or a bolt action.

At the end of the day your government does not recognize it as a right.
>>
>>71073232
Please read the thread.
Can you even English? You just appear to have random thoughts and sprout them off.
I've proven to you that semi autos are legal, you've seen pictures of handguns in the thread and I've posted a relevant bbc link explaining the self defense law.

Just stop.

>>71073144
No idea what fucking posts you're on about.

>>71073348
>10 states the size of the UK 5x over demonstrably have worse laws than the UK

>it's not all of america mayne

Never said it was. Read my post. You've strawmanned my argument so bad you actually believe what you misinterpreted it as.

>>71073445
kek. I emailed my MP about them.
>>
>>71065927
> "oy bin that knife"
> "oh okay, at least I have this Barret .50 BMG and papers"
> "Thats great, go on ahead chum, its nearly 6 a'bong and I got to pay Ahmed for protection

Why haven't you guys rebelled yet against this cuckholdry?
>>
>>71073445

>he thinks that 4chan is a super secret elite club house
>not only slightly less mainstream than plebbit
>>
>>71073351
Read the law, m8.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/3
Your house of lords (fucking kek) has ruled that you have a duty of care owed to trespassers
>>
>>71072150
It has nothing to do with emotion. The law of England and Wales gives you the right to defend yourself if you believe you are in danger. It's quite simple and logical. You bring up a case where a man kills someone, and then tells the police he didn't know if he was in danger or not. Therefore it can't be self defence. It's really not difficult.

In this country things like trespass or criminal damage are, correctly, not crimes punishable by death, it would take a person of extreme stupidity, such as yourself, to think people can act as judge and jury and carry out such sentences in their own homes. However, if an intruder acts in such a way that you believe your life is in danger, the law gives you the right to defend yourself, even if you are forced to kill that person. There's no problem, unless you're a knuckle dragging retard.

If you are faced with an intruder, then be a man, perform a citizen's arrest and take him down and take him to the police. The real issue here is that small dicked, weak betas like you couldn't handle yourself in a confrontation so you whine like a faggot and think you should be allowed to hide behind a gun. If you're not man enough to defend your homes you deserve to have some big nigger come in, beat you to death, and then fuck your mum. It's just natural selection.
>>
>>71073535
Sure, 22lr semiautos are illegal but they are for kids and don't count when talking about if it's legal to own semiautos or not. You are bigger cucks than germans, mate.
>>
>>71073639

5 edgy 2 me m8
>>
>>71072497
But you can defend yourself. If a burglar is running away, how can you be in danger, and how can it be self defence? Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>71073619
Considering you clearly don't understand what the House of Lords is, then it's completely disregarded.
The House of Lords are a check on govt. They decide if something is in contravention with our human rights. They are obligated to pass any law that doesn't contravene our rights or is unfair. Means nothing.
>>
>>71073535
>one law about silencers means that the UK, which have the Firearms Acts of 1968, 1988, 1997, has better laws
I'm not gonna stop feeding you
>>
>>71073619
>http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/3
ctr-f "trespass" 0 results

fuck off nigger
>>
>>71073363
I'm on your side you idiot. This whole thread I've been arguing that we're the most cucked nation on earth.

>>71073535
Hang yourself buddy.
>>
>>71073773
>implys he's somehow got the upper hand

>20+ comments on has still failed to show any extreme laws that are outside of the norm in Europe
>>
File: Cops.webm (3 MB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
Cops.webm
3 MB, 569x320
>>71073366
Hell who am I kidding, you're right.

Giving him a hug and a quick handy after he stabs your partner in the neck is far better protocol.
>>
>>71073771
The Occupier's Liability Act 1984 is an Act of Parliament, the House of Lords extended it to Trespassers.
You want to tell me you don't have a duty to trespassers too, in addition to all your other willful ignorance? Because you literally have a law that says you do.
>>
>>71073749
I shouldn't have to be 'in danger' to kill people who are trespassing on my property. The law should be thus: if you're on private property without permission, you forefeit your life.
>>
>>71073870
>self flagellating cucks tells others to kill themselves

wew
>>
>>71073870
>most cucked nation on earth.
no buddy that is germany
>>
>>71065927
If you have a gun in the UK you're called a racist muslim hater and locked up for potential thoughtcrime
>>
>>71073535
>litteraly every rifle that isn't a 22lr or bolt/lever/break action is banned
>all handguns are banned except with a very small few exceptions that aren't "handguns"

>huuuurr these few state that have one individual caliber banned means our laws aren't that bad

Even most of Europe you can own semiautomatic centerfire rifles albiet with an assload of red tape.
Fuck even straya can own these firearms
>>
>>71073902

Yeah, because that's definitely what happened there, right?

Oh, wait, no. The situation was resolved without anyone dying. How fucking terrible.
>>
>>71073823
They're refereed to as "parties other than the visitors"
Read the law.
>>
>>71073870
>>71073363
Meant for>>71073100
>>
File: Scottsdale_Gun_Club.jpg (310 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
Scottsdale_Gun_Club.jpg
310 KB, 620x330
>>71071835
>I have semi auto guns!
>I am not anti gun fucks!
>Can only own plinker semi autos
If you cant either own anything bigger than a a plinkering round or can't open carry then your country is utter shit.
>>
>>71073619
In England and Wales we have rights such as the freedom to roam, or every man's right to use the land for leisure, recreation and exercise. Even on privately owned land such as farms their are ancients rights of way that cannot be blocked.

Essentially trespass is a civil matter, not a criminal one. Causing someone harm or injury is a far worse.
>>
>>71073887
I've posted your laws over and over again and you refuse to acknowledge them
>outside the norm in Europe
I said it before and I'll say it again, what the fuck does that matter?
The whole continent has backasswards legislation regarding firearms. And yours is still worst.
>>
>>71065927
OP-guiz i i can get into gun
>>
I know someone who knew someone who grew up in a house that had a handgun kept on the top shelf of a wardrobe. I don't know how it was acquired, as it's 'owner' was very middle class and well behaved.

I'd like to thank that person for making me feel safe from monsters when I was a wee lad...
>>
File: Ebilpolice.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ebilpolice.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71074060
>How DARE you meet my hyperbole with a hyperbole

Sorry bro, wasn't trying to trigger.
>>
>>71073941
In your opinion. Trespass alone is a fairly mild offence in the grand scheme of things, and probably doesn't even fall under criminal law in England and Wales. Shooting someone dead for potentially just walking on your front drive in some third world nightmare shit.
>>
>>71074367
>what the fuck does that matter?

It entirely matters because this thread is about the UK gun meme.
Are you actually retarded? The whole thread is based on the notion that the UK laws around guns are not outside the realms of average European law. I'm so sorry that it's taken you this long to realise.

This isn't a thread about how cucked we are as a country, or even self defense law. You brought it up.
>>
>>71074551
The meme exists you have numerous and often redundant legislation regarding the sale, possession, and use of firearms.
>>
>>71073941
fuck me, mate. you're either a city boy or you ain't right in the head

Nothing more fun as a kid than exploring farms during the summer holidays. You suggesting the farmer should have had a legal right to shoot us?
>>
>>71074731
>The meme exists you have numerous and often redundant legislation regarding the sale, possession, and use of firearms.

Of which, as I'm about to say for probably the 5th time now, is not outside the realms of average European law. This is the problem, of which you seem to fail to comprehend.
It's an average set of European law about firearms. So why does the meme exist only a bit the UK? This is what you consistently avoid and fail to answer.
>>
>>71071075
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535157/Hitman-kits-containing-gangsters-weapon-choice-silencer-bullets-sale-Britain-seven-years-police-smashed-market-guns.html
>>
>>71074860
>is not outside the realms of average European law
But it is
>>
>>71074860
Because this is an English speaking website so out of all the English nations, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, the UK has the most restrictive laws and the fewest number of guns per capita.
I'm well aware Europe as a whole is cucked, but a key part of memes is common understanding. Since everything is in English here, your nation is singled out.
Do you understand now? I'm trying my hardest to make this as easy for you to understand.
>>
>>71075027
>let me just disagree and pretend it's a real good argument :^)

Are you drunk? I know you fucks spend a lot of time drinking to fill the gaps in your miserable lives. It explains the retarded responses.

>>71075133
No, I don't understand. The poo in loo meme had nothing to do with English. Utter tripe.
>>
>>71072466
That word pops up in the US Constitution as well. Sometimes it's necessary to be vague.
>>
>>71075204
What guns do you have Ahmed? Why are avoiding my question?
>>
>>71074551
Most of Europe can actually own handguns and semiautomatic centerfired rifles
>>
>>71075204
I really don't know what else to tell you m8.
You're just stupid I guess.
>>
>>71075342
What question? You didn't even post a question. You are literally hopeless.

>>71075363
If that makes you sleep at night, sure thing.
>>
File: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg (86 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg
86 KB, 600x763
>>71075571
I'll sleep soundly next to my 9mm. It's kind of like that .22 you know of, but bigger and actually useful in self defense.
>>
>>71075133
>out of all the English nations, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, the UK has the most restrictive laws

Really? You're totally clueless, son
>>
>>71065927
The fact that you need paperwork to get your hands on a gun makes it not a right, and therefore hilarious.
>>
File: CdLgst5WAAEb_hR[2].jpg (34 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
CdLgst5WAAEb_hR[2].jpg
34 KB, 590x350
>>71075726
>9mm
>>
>>71075792
Only one of those nations has completely banned centerfired semiautomatic rifles
>>
File: 1427947384869.gif (134 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1427947384869.gif
134 KB, 273x252
>>71076008
>>
>>71075571
Stop using taqiyyah Ahmed
>>71075342
>>71072726
>>71070836
Question was and remains as "WHAT GUNS DO YOU OWN MY MUSLIM FRIEND?"
>>
>>71076008
shoo shoo, you're not allowed to post /k/ memes nogunz
>>
>>71065927
Because it's not about gun ownership per se.
England invented negative rights.
England owed its greatness to widespread understanding of arms made possible by universal armament.
You voluntarily threw away what made you great and now you want me to be happy that you can hit any songbird with your shotgun or your 22.
>>
File: image.png (398 KB, 1152x898) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 1152x898
>>
>>71075841
>The fact that you need paperwork to get your hands on a gun makes it not a right

That's a fundamentally incorrect statement that shows up your ignorance and embarrasses yourself. All I had to do was fill out the paperwork, and I knew that my local constabulary had to issue me my certificate. The law of England and Wales prohibits certain people from owning firearms, such as criminals or the insane. I'm neither of those things, and therefore it's my right as a suitable, law abiding person with a legitimate reason to own a firearm to have one. Had my local constabulary tried to block the process, I would have immediately appealed the decision, which would have been heard in a Crown Court where a judge would have almost certainly taken my side.
>>
>>71076678
I walked into Walmart and bought an AR-15.
See the difference?
>>
>>71076678
5 to 10 years from now people in the wont be allowed to own guns if they think Islam isn't a peaceful religion.

You cant even conceal carry
>>
File: Ce7mxz0WEAE4EKF.jpg (39 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
Ce7mxz0WEAE4EKF.jpg
39 KB, 600x432
don't they allow gun club owners in Britannia after some years upped calibers? It took me 2 years to .357.
>>
>>71076175
>tfw he was no guns the whole time
I have a question Finn, is sako popular over there or is it a meme? I've been looking at some but I'd hate to get the Finnish equivalent of Taurus because that's the only one I know
>>
>>71076933
The difference is that guns can get into anyone's hands including criminals and the insane. I wouldn't be comfortable with this and, while I would welcome my country relaxing the retarded restrictions on some firearms, some people in our society should not have the right to own any guns.

>>71077294
Well neither can you in most of the USA. And I would never be in a position where I'd need to conceal carry 2bh.

>>71077389
There is no restriction on calibre. In theory you could own a tank with a working 100mm cannon on it as long as it's single fire, and apparently there are tank owners in the UK with working armaments on them all on a standard section 5 firearms certificate that you'd need for a lowly pullback rifle
>>
>>71078468
I can Conceal carry

>And I would never be in a position where I'd need to conceal carry 2bh.
you sound like those pairs massacre victims before they got riddled with bullets by peace loving muslims.
>>
>>71078712
*Paris
>>
File: Screenshot_20160415-200610.jpg (3 MB, 1919x4897) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160415-200610.jpg
3 MB, 1919x4897
>>71074860
Stop trying so hard. You're whole Kingdom is a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Be me
Live in US.
Concealed carry permit holder
Pic related, my toy collection
>>
>>71078712
I don't live anywhere near a major city and these days I get everything I need from the outside delivered to my house. You're far more likely to get shot than me. I got my shit sorted how I like and I feel safe. If the shit really hit the fan in terms of national or global socio-economic stability I would be able to survive here just fine on my own. I'd just lose a few luxuries and that's it. You can talk about gun laws all you want and argue the toss but the way things are going putting your faith in government and law is retarded. Laws and what they are written on can become nothing more than toilet paper real easy.
>>
>>71078882
>he lives in a country where live ammunition piled up in the streets is normal

It's pretty sad that you don't see how third world this makes you look.
>>
>>71080964
>he lives in a country where people are so no gunz they have to call the police to pick up a .22 round instead of just chucking it away themselves
If you did that here they would literally laugh at you on the phone
>>
>>71078904
this
brits aren't even allowed to carry knives for self defense
guns don't matter if you can't defend yourself with them
>>
>>71071334
Gypsies aren't human, though.
>>
File: 1451974381223.jpg (45 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1451974381223.jpg
45 KB, 327x367
>>71066430
>5 million registered guns
>registered guns
>registered
The sun's set on the British Empire.
>>
>>71080964
It's pretty sad that you don't see how faggot poofter this makes you look.
>>
>>71081281
People here we would laugh at your mutilated Jew penis, but so what? If he doesn't have a certificate then it's illegal to posses live ammunition. He acted in accordance with the law.
>>
>>71081823
ma'am I'm gonna need you to calm down, thinking about my penis is haram
>>
>>71081376
You can defend yourself with a gun if you own it legally and that is what was necessary to protect your life. If you aren't knowledgeable on the subject why would you make a fool of yourself by posting bullshit?
>>
>>71081766
M8, you don't just look like a poofter faggot, you ARE a poofter faggot.
>>
>>71065927
Given that the blacks there are known for shootouts it's pretty obvious it's possible. However nobody here is willing to google "how do niggers in the UK get guns" on this Korean oil painting imageboard
>>
>Everything is .22 besides the BMG
what's the point
>>
>>71066430
>There are about 5 million registered guns in the UK.
kek we have more guns than that here in New Zealand you fucking cuck.
>>
>>71066150

Handguns are not available to the public except for Northern Ireland you complete mong.

Self defense is not a viable excuse to own a gun in the UK, and you stand no chance of getting away with using deadly force for self defense.

Gun owners in the UK literally get cops come to their house and check their gun cabinets.

That is not freedom.
>>
>>71083188
You make a couple of decent points but it's getting boring hearing you twats post utter shit about self defence. Learn the law or fuck off.
>>
>>71066067

>50 cal is banned in my state

Get the .416 cal with fixed magazine and 29" barrel instead my fellow California bro.
>>
>>71065927
Because we aren't target shooters. We pretend to be, we call our rifles "sporting," but at the end of the day our guns are not primarily owned for recreation and we do not judge gun rights by mere access. When we say "the UK has no guns" what we mean is that you do not have easy access to modern firearms for the express purpose of armed self defense.

Muh guns aren't a hobby or a collection, they're a tool for exercising my right to kill someone who attempts a forcible felony.

I live in Chicago, one of the most anti-gun cities in the nation. I am civilly immune from claims arising as the result of a justified shooting. I'm justified to shoot as a first resort and with no duty to retreat in order to protect myself or others from the reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm or to stop any forcible felony. Residential burglary is forcible felony. Any robbery involving the use or threat of force, even implicit, is a forcible felony. A guy in my living room with my TV in his hands? I can shoot him in the back and not be taken into custody.

I bitch about my rights being violated because I had to pay $10 for my FOID license, $150 for my concealed carry license, have a 3 day waiting period for a pistol, and can't own a silencer or a machine gun. Thats living in a strict state, here.
>>
>>71065927
>Why is this so pervasive? In the UK you can own a Barrett M95 (50 BMG) for literally the same amount of paperwork as a 22LR. All you do is fill out a form with your contact info, have a police safe and make sure you have no criminal record. You can shoot anything as target shooting. You can even buy the ammo online.
As a person with no criminal record, I say that's a crock of shit. I bet someone who gets in a single fucking fight that police break up is barred for life from owning a gun in your country.
>>
>>71072704
You're arguing with subhumans. They don't comprehend logic since they see it as "undemocratic" despite their goals to use "carbon credits" as a means to enslave the world.
>>
>>71066220
So, what are you fags afraid of? Are you implying that your illegitimate government is illegitimate?
>>
>>71066067
California is a 17th Amendment shithole, not a state.
>>
>>71083685

Deadly force is never justifiable under any UK laws, and self defense is never a valid excuse for the issue of a firearm.

You disagree?
>>
>>71086690

(except in NI and only under serious circumstances).
>>
>>71067838
>No magazine size bans

Yeah you do. Pump/Lever/Semi shotguns are capped at 3 in the tube.
>>
I've only skimmed the thread and I really don't have any strong feelings on the issues.

But I just want to say growing up in Glasgow I went to a school in the city that had its own amory and indoor range, we shot .22 in side during the winter and went to out door ranges to the schools cadet target rifles and semi-auto sa80s during the summer.

One last thing, I know I doesn't prove much especially since I might have been fairly sheltered by my upper middle class life style. But I honestly have never been in a situation where I would have felt safer with a hand gun let alone the need to carry something something bigger. Maybe I've just been lucky so far?
>>
>>71086235
Yea and I bet all Americans are fat, loud and stupid.
>>
File: freedomangels.jpg (174 KB, 730x731) Image search: [Google]
freedomangels.jpg
174 KB, 730x731
i can walk down the street, stop at a gun store, buy a 7.62 rifle, put it on my back and continue my day like that.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.