[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edward Snowden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1080x1515) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1080x1515
DUDE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COMMENTARY ON AMERICAN POLITICS WHILE SELLING SECRETS TO RUSSIA LMAO
>>
>>71065637
Will he mention the $175K spent by UC Davis to delete negative comments and videos about this even?
>>
>>71065752
*event?
>>
>>71065637
They deserved if it
>>
This piece of shit is /pol/'s hero? A post-Soviet Russian spy pretending to be a cuckold that perpetually defends the "rights" of our enemies?

I really hope Trump executes Snowden. I do.
>>
If you think he sold secrets to russia you're fucking brain dead.
Why would they buy something they can get for free from the newspapers?
>>
>>71065637
They deserved it
http://youtu.be/hhPdH3wE0_Y
>>
Well, I imagine everyone but cops hated him for a while. Perhaps not as much as they hated Snowden...maybe $38k goes some ways towards improving his well-being, so that he can turn around and abuse his powers again. A never ending cycle.
>>
>>71065985
>He thinks we see the same stuff as the world leaders
>twogirlslaughing.jpeg
>>
>>71066611
Again, you're retarded.
What would have been the point of releasing any information publicly if the goal was to sell intelligence to Russia?
If he did it quietly he could have stayed in America.
How are people on /pol/ this stupid?
>>
>>71065948
He didn't do nuffin.
>>
>>71065637
Fuck this faggot. Seriously
>>
1. The US gov is in the wrong for doing stupid shit
2. Snowden is in the wrong for spilling secret stupid shit.
3. Everyone is a stupid shit.
>>
File: snowden's throne.jpg (2 MB, 4071x2847) Image search: [Google]
snowden's throne.jpg
2 MB, 4071x2847
>>71066862
We're going to strap this treasonous fucker into an electric chair one day and there is nothing your glorified zoo you call a country can do to stop it.
>>
>>71067130
Yeah that's not going to happen.
And he's a bigger patriot than you, tinfoil hatter.
Little dicked statists and their "you can't disobey the government no matter how wrong they are" are bigger treasonous scumbags than liberals
>>
>>71066611
>implying the russians didn't already have access
>>
>>71067062
>Snowden is in the wrong for spilling secret stupid shit.
What should he have done? I never get an answer for this. He wants to tell the world that they're being surveilled on a massive scale. What would be the legal, official route to do this? Should he have asked Obama if he could blow the whistle first? I don't get what you guys expect.

I feel like since Snowden is a liberal and because Trump doesn't like him, /pol/ concluded that the NSA keeping an archive of your nudes is ethical when other any other circumstances they would decry such a thing.
>>
Can all the NSA shills please leave?
>>
>>71067811
Not only that but

>$38,000 for pain and suffering

Let this payday have been for one of those protestors and you'd be calling out how bogus the notion of a "pain and suffering" payday is.
>>
>>71067811
the best thing to do is get out; then tell the people you CAN release the shit.

Then you let them give you their reasons why you should not such that you can control any collateral damage
>>
>trespass
>told to leave
>refuse to leave
>told to leave again or else you get pepper-sprayed
>refuse to leave
>get pepper-sprayed
WHAT WERE THEY TO DO?
>>
>>71065948
Naw, not /pol/s hero. /pol/ is okay with mass domestic surveillance programs as long as people they don't like are included too.
>>
>>71066432
he took medical retirement because of his "injuries". he got the 38k on top of his yearly pension and lifetime benefits. all with early retirement. get rekt libs.
>>
>>71068011
That sounds like a dumb idea. You're going to hold hostage information that the public needs to hear, and hope nothing goes wrong? That you don't get assassinated or captured in the intervening time? By announcing your plans, you're reducing the likelihood that the whistle would ever possibly be blown.
>>
>>71068484
this. isn't britain the country where the MI5 agent was found dead inside a suitcase and it was ruled a suicide? i don't think taking whistleblowing advice from them is the best idea. disappearing some random IT asshole is pretty small potatoes compared to some of the shit the CIA has pulled over the years.
>>
>>71068452
>get rekt libs

>lives the rest of his life on the taxpayers' dimes
>somehow this reks the liberals, and not taxpayers in general

You didn't think this one through, bru
>>
>>71068819
>commiefonian taxpayers
>parents of the shitheads who got sprayed
yea fuck 'em. that's what they get if they think blocking a public thoroughfare and violating the fire code, not to mention failing to obey lawful orders of a police officer, is so fucking great.
>>
>>71068734
More or less: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
>>
>>71069056
>every taxpayer in the state is guilty for a handful of college kids protesting
Your logic is ass, but I think you know this.
>>
>>71065637
Fuck Snowden. He's a pompous asshole who thinks he's above the law
>>
>>71065637
Many Brain Dead Liberals seems forget that Snowden isn't a god, he is human being. He can make mistake. This is one of them. Snowden don't know what's the context behind pepper spray. Of course, there is a reason why they are Brain Dead Liberal.
>>
>>71067811
Big chance he was a literal soviet spy. What better way to damage Americas global image than doing what he did? I can get behind what he did, mass surveillance is a crock of shit but anyone that thinks he's some sort of hero is an idiot.
>>
>>71065637
>>71065863
>>71065948
>>71066006
>>71067130
>>71069419
>>71069419
nsa pls go
>>
>>71069528
>Big chance he was a literal soviet spy.
Source?
>>
So it was true, he was a Soviet spy
>>
>>71069528
If he was a soviet spy then explain why he decided to go public instead of exfiltrating data to Russia secretly until he's retirement age
>>
All this fucking SJW shit he's done lately has turned me against him.

I was with him when he was a Libertarian and made the leaks, because I'm not a Neocon faggot who loves the ZOG police state. Now he's been around all those "dissident" kikes and is turning into a stereotypical Leftist faggot.

And I bet this bitch didn't complain when Freddie Gray's family got six fucking million dollars out of the city of Baltimore for being a nigger criminal.
>>
>>71069680
If Hitler wanted to win the war, explain why he invaded Russia in winter

>hurr durr people make mistakes
>>
>>71069719
>I bet this bitch didn't complain when Freddie Gray's family got six fucking million dollars out of the city of Baltimore for being a nigger criminal
he complains about "racism" every day, of course he didn't
>>
>Be intelligence agent
>don't like spying on countrymen
>take the highground and proceed to rat out info on said spying and unironically go to a country notorious for spying on its own citizens
Why do we care about this sleeper again
>>
>>71069719
Or... Snowden is leftie faggot all along. I was with him as well. However, I found out that he leak not only NSA spying programs but other informations as well. So, I don't really like him.
>>
>>71069678
>>71069528

>Big chance he was a literal soviet spy

Jewish Neocon slander and anti-Russian propaganda. He was a WASPy American with a conscience and he acted. Was Russ Tice a soviet spy, too?

He's become something else, though.
>>
>>71066006
Still pretty unreasonable. They're not shutting anything down like bernouts, just standing on the grass and "protesting".
>>
>>71069967
>if you let them go we will let you leave

Never mind, that's a threat.
>>
>>71067811
too bad in releasing info he got a metric fuckton of our intel sources over in the middle east killed
>>
>>71069736
Bullshit excuse and you know it.
>>
>>71069528
>Big chance he was a literal soviet spy.
If this were even close to true, why wouldn't the government/media brand him as such in order to undermine him? Why is this notion hearsay on an imageboard?

>>71069736
A good spy would continue to use his position to spy indefinitely, not reveal himself after a bit of spying, that's kind of the point of being a spy. You don't gather intel for a bit and then decide you're just going to stop.
>>
>>71069632
Kremlin pls
>>
based mustache man of aerosol justice
>>
>>71070040
That is a HUGE lie.
Who told you that?
It's 100% A-grade bullshit.
He released data about SURVEILLANCE PROGRAMS, not terrorism investigation / spying.
How is knowing that the US government listens to the phone calls of American citizens going to get someone killed in the middle east?
That's compounded with the fact that 99% of the released data was reviewed and had any sort of _dangerous_ data redacted when it was reported.
>>
>>71069680
He was in a good position to massively damage American diplomatic relations. Look at all the fallout from the Snowden leaks that has occoured since.

And how do you know he wasn't leaking intel to Russia during his years of work at the NSA? It all seems too convenient. I doubt the NSA are really that sloppy in screening contractors and employees, there hasn't been a leak before or since him.

It's also made everyone far more security conscious, this works against the American Intelligence apparatus. It's a big win for Russia and Russian allies.
>>
>>71070624
>speculation
If the government isn't calling him a spy, I don't know what reason I have to believe 4chan.
>>
>>71070970
You're right of course, all this is speculation. And you could assume that the government are loathe to admit they let a soviet spy infiltrate one of their top intelligence agencies.
>>
>>71070970
Everybody knows that he's actually a double agent who's now spying on RUSSIA after gaining their trust by selling them all the NSA's secrets.
Gain their trust by telling them your deepest secrets so you can find out theirs.
It's genius.
>>
File: 1459446234826.jpg (161 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1459446234826.jpg
161 KB, 600x460
Feels so good.

Crazy how times change.
>>
>>71071184
>And how do you know he wasn't
>It all seems too convenient
>you could assume
Confirmed for spy, then.
>>
>>71070624
>blame Snowden
>not Clinton
>not Obama
>not any of the other cucks who humiliate us
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.