[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Ohio State University based? First, President Drake basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (560 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
560 KB, 640x1136
Is The Ohio State University based? First, President Drake basically tells protestors he doesn't give a fuck, and to leave or you will be arrested. Now, instead of being triggered and crying, students are participating in exercising their freedom to share their thoughts by writing messages in chalk. Granted they are erasing Trump shit, which is dumb.
>>
>>71064739
>writing with chalk
what are they like five?
>>
>>71064739
Oy vey
>>
>>71064739
Do these students actually learn shit at their universities, attend classes, etc. or do they spend all their time pretending they're activists?
>>
>>71065189
you clearly don't understand how degraded the level of discourse at American Universities has become.

we're talking rock bottom here
>>
>college students defending illegal immigrants
I fucking hate these people
>>
>>71065328
Yes.
>>
>>71065189
>what are they like five?

Mentally a liberal never ages past their early teens. It's part of the reason why so many college feminists insist that all sex is rape; children can't legally consent.
>>
>>71065328
At most universities yeah, but some not so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x540
>>71065328
It's spring therefore Oval Beach is in session
>>
File: wtframsay.png (874 KB, 736x805) Image search: [Google]
wtframsay.png
874 KB, 736x805
>>71064739

>Keeping illegal scum out
>Negative
>>
>>71065388
>>71065189
Looking at these people and how they act, I can safely say that I was more mature then they are when I was five. And that's REALLY saying something considering I'm on the spectrum.
>>
>>71064739
>cracking down on free speech and the right to peacably assemble
>based
>>
>>71065545

If that was Germany, all the white would be covered with brown and shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-34-52.png (317 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-34-52.png
317 KB, 1080x1920
Get a load of my university. Even the south isnt safe from the cuckening
>>
>>71064739

>students cover Trump messages
>can still see Trump messages

Libtards always halfass everything, dont they?
>>
>>71065189
it's temporary, like when Muslims fuck your wife
>>
>>71065777
I think people do this kind of shit on purpose now to see what kind of reaction they get.
Also nice trips, Anon
>>
>>71065929
>it's temporary, like when Muslims fuck your wife

>implying that swedish women ever stop letting shitskins fuck them
>>
>>71065405
Can one be against open borders but also think building a wall is a stupid idea?
>>
>>71066152
It's done intentionally by the people who most want to be offended, so they have a reason to organize attention whoring 'marching' and 'sitting-in'.
>>
>>71066264
land mines would be more cost effective
>>
>>71066152
I dont mean to a pull a reddit here but this is the frist time ive gotten repeated digits. Im pretty pumped.

But yeah heres something I typed up when I tried making a thread.

The nice thing about being in the South is that surpsingly enough people arent as whipped up about civil rights as they are in like California. Even though South Carolina was the first state to secede from the union, when the dylan roof shooting happened Al Sharpton tried to come to charleston and stir shit up. The black community along with everyone else told him to fuck off. But i guess no one is safe in college. For about a year theyve been trying to rename clemsons clock tower because "its in honor of a racist man" BLM has defaced tons of shit on campus to "get people woke". But as soon as pic related happens its "oh woe is me how could they treat us this way." "Vandaliam isnt tolerated".

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THEM DOWN WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING. ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHING WAS DEFACED. JUST REMOVE THE BANANAS, FUCK.

All these protests do is divide the student body and make THEM look like whiney children.They just want an excuse to act out.

College is a cesspool.
>>
>>71066264
Sure. But why do these liberal shitheads see at it as social justice issue?
>>
>>71065777

The only reason these "concerned" blacks protest is because they that allows them to skip whatever they should really be doing, like work, study or leaving white people alone. The white cucks that participate are probably giving over 9000% to the "cause".
>>
File: HEY RABBI.jpg (77 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
HEY RABBI.jpg
77 KB, 454x600
>>71066337
This too, but don't think for a minute that you wouldn't be tempted to do something like this, just to see how bad the resulting chimpout is
>>
>>71065585
>>71065405
LOVE HAS NO BORDERS MAN
THERE JUST TRYIN TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE
GOD DOESNT HAVE BORDERS
>>
>the people that want all the handouts and want to let every foreigner into our country are the ones that contribute the least to society
>>
>>71066264
>Can one be against open borders but also think building a wall is a stupid idea?
Has anyone on the trump campaign ever said something about it being a physical wall?

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a metaphorical wall.

I'm not talking about trump saying, or anything that's not 100%
>it'll be a real wall
>>
>>71065777
Implying that some people are monkeys is tasteless but it should not be illegal.
>>
>>71065189
I'd agree but then again liberal reactions are way more childish. Also its not permanent.
>>
>>71064739
Oh hey more bullshit from my state!
And from my alma mater this time to boot.
>>
>>71064739
Lel people were pissed about this on campus it was hilarious. I heard there would be a protest at 1:15 but I didn't check if it actually happened. Lots of tour groups too on a gorgeous day and al of them were on the oval at some point.

Also drake is a faggot but he handled the retard protestors well
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.