[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is President Obama's approval rate back up near 50%?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (100 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 1334x750
Why is President Obama's approval rate back up near 50%? What could possibly have changed in the last 6 months?
>>
>>71064709
the government that governs least governs best

he's done jack shit lately
>>
>>71064709

niggers are paying attention to politics again
>>
Liberal America and their cuckservative lapdogs are excited at the possibility of World War III to save their pensions.
>>
>>71064902
After 6 months of Trump they came to their senses and resized he's actually good at his job.
>>
File: Do the VP Shuffle.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Do the VP Shuffle.gif
4 MB, 480x480
He hasn't done anything substantial since he is now lame duck.

Also I suspect the supreme court shit and the cuba visit has something to do with it.
>>
>>71064709
Most candidates right now are shit.

Obama wasn't perfect, but at least he was kinda decent.
>>
>>71065070
Yea right
>>
The problem is you believe the Jew media. These polls are lies. You won't find that level of support in real life outside of maybe the center of big cities. His level of support is maybe 25 percent, basically gibs me dat niggers, kikes, and a few brainwashed self hating whites. Believe me, most of the country hates the President.
>>
>>71065210
Obama is the same as Bush.

He's mediocre as fuck to be honest.
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 555x368) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 555x368
>>71065264
>25%
Pic related.
Hard mode: no anecdotes or use of the word "niggers"
>>
>>71064783
this. also he's looking like a reasonable and moral man compared to the current nominees for 2016.
>>
Poll fraud is occurring to give the Democrats the upper hand in November.
I've been all over this country for my job and have only met a couple of people who are even slightly okay with Obama's leadership, liberal or conservative.
>>
>>71065480
This is the real answer
>>
File: proofs4.jpg (106 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
proofs4.jpg
106 KB, 819x460
>>71065504
See >>71065414
>>
File: yerite.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
yerite.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>71065210
Of course you'd say that you SWEDEKEK because not only has he bailed out the banks as soon as he got into office he started repeating the same exact bullshit the George Bush was spewing out. Things HAVE changed but not for the better; now we have the beginnings of a race war and generations of people that have absolutely no fucking clue how to live their own lives because they were too busy getting stoned and playing video games.

Not to mention we have a -20,000,000,000,000.00 and counting in the red.

We are fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>71065070
this

it made people realize how good he is in comparison to this fucking meme
>>
>>71065480
>looking like a reasonable and moral man compared to the current nominees
He conspired with Google to install a Salafist government in Egypt, did the same in Libya. His Salafist puppets in Egypt were overthrown in a coup and executed or imprisoned, leading to the collapse of American influence in that state.

He has worked with Turkey and Israel to arm, fund, train, and organize Salafist militants in the attempted overthrow of the Syrian government.

He and the Zionist jews and Salafists that surround him in his administration tried to start a massive conflagration with Russia to drive them out of their Black Sea naval base in Sevastopol.

He has overseen the total collapse of American diplomatic power in Japan, funneled thousands of military-grade weapons to drug cartels in Mexico, and has positioned the United States for a military confrontation with China.

Anyone who thinks he looks reasonable or moral compared to anyone ought to be put against a wall and shot.
>>
>>71065210
>Obama
>decent
>Sweden
>>
>>71066181
Take your meds, Obama has been a decent president at the very least. He doesn't have absolute power and control he isn't responsible or at fault for every little thing that happens in this country and world.
>>
>>71066969
His administration is directly and irrefutably tied to everything listed in my post. It's not up for debate.

These things happened. They were policy goals of his administration.
>>
>>71064709
Because the candidates make him look like a genius

Clinton
>invades Libya
>generally conniving, untrustworthy politician
>two-faced as hell
>comes off as extremely fake
>email scandal

Bernie
>THE MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES
>WALL STREET
>*refuses to give any policy details*
>lets BLM protesters cuck him

Trump
>moron with no self-awareness to actually play the media beyond "HEY LOOK AT THIS CONTROVERSIAL THING I BELIEVE
>flailing hard and getting outmaneuvered by Cruz

Cruz
>rat

Meanwhile Obama can just sit back, give some decent speeches, and pretend to be above it all and super intellectual and look great.
>>
>>71066969
Yeah those aren't very controversial claims my man, you're an idiot.
>>
>>71064709
because people realized he is actually doing a sorta good job and no one cares about bengazi anymore
>>
>>71067386
I think people voting for Cruz don't actually support they're just floating a brokered convention hoping some Republican who's supportable comes out.

Cruz and Trump are equally shit in the General election, especially given that Trump motivated the left-wing cunts to get out and vote. The interesting thing is that this whole drama had made Obama look much better.
>>
>>71067218
How did he position is with a military conflict in china? When did he ever give an order to arm cartels? Conspired with google? That's straight tinfoil tier shit. Those militants in syria and Libya were fighting and protesting before we did anything, and we were trying to keep the Russians our of Ukraine because we anticipated their plans. Our diplomatic relations with Japan seem normal so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There really isn't much substance to anything you said, just outlandish claims with varying degrees of truth to them. I suggest you get information from sources not linked to Russian propaganda networks.
>>
>>71064709
Probably is a side effect of people taking sides. We're an incredibly divided nation right now.
>>
>>71067406
(You need a higher reading comprehension level to continue this conversation)
>>
>>71067559
If Sanders doesn't get the nomination, Trump should finance him running 3rd party just to suck votes away from Hillary.
>>
>>71067566
He blocked China from TPP, a free-trade agreement with all the countries in South East Asia, especially those who have territorial disputes for the water ways. He's given weapons to Australia, there's a military base in Japan, Korea, Thailand, and coorperation with Vietnam now against China as well as we've built a new base in Australia.

You don't read the fucking news dude.
>>
>>71067566
>Conspired with google?

this didnt happen goy, move on!!!!!

- incredibly nervous merchant
>>
File: 1457153049738.jpg (24 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
1457153049738.jpg
24 KB, 367x358
>>71067783
>yfw Trump secretly pumps money into Jill Stein's campaign just to suck Hillary votes
>>
File: 1460617882022.jpg (196 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1460617882022.jpg
196 KB, 1024x776
>>71065632

>Hur dur race war!

Fucking autists, I swear. Do you really want one that bad? Or have you just been Stormcucked?
>>
People have really shitty memories. This happens to each President that leaves office. I've heard that report so many times. Even GWB's ratings went up as he left office.
>>
>>71064709
To be fair, house Republicans' "principled" refusal to even consider Obama's supreme court nominee gives legitimacy to the narrative Obama has been selling all along: He gets credit for all of his "successes," but all of his failures are due to Republican obstructionism.
>>
File: Jerry.jpg (82 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.jpg
82 KB, 479x720
>>71068120
Even as a Republican I don't agree with that, because I said the same thing. It's literally only going to help Obama and Hillary's case.

What stops them from holding a hearing and telling Garland to fuck off?
>>
>>71067816
Yea I forgot we just barged in those countries and placed our military bases there. It wasn't like they asked us because we all know China doesn't threaten or act aggressively to any east Asian nation's. I like the Australians, the Japanese, and the South Koreans and we should defend those nations because of our mutual interests and friendship. You're acting like we don't have commitments to those nations, we've signed security treaties with them and Australia is more of an ally than some nato members. You really want China in TPP seeing how much they cheat us already? Why are you shilling for China so hard?
>>
>>71067566
>trying to keep the Russians out of Ukraine because we anticipated their plans
What? Are you fucking retarded? Russia has a legally binding agreement with Ukraine for a naval base in Sevastopol. As per the agreement with NATO at the time of the Soviet Union's dissolution, Ukraine [and all Warsaw Pact countries, really] was agreed to be neutral ground off limits to NATO expansion.

State Department officials appointed by Obama were caught ON TAPE running point on the overthrow of the Ukrainian government. After anti-White NATO brought multiple Eastern European countries into the fold for the express purpose of placing nuclear weapons at Russia's borders, how long is Russia supposed to sit back and watch some nigger faggot try to do it again?

There is NO reason to be hostile with Russia. We are a White nation. Russia is a White nation. Only nigger faggots would support increased conflict.
>>
>>71068271
>the Japanese
>we should defend them
Judging by the high-level communications the Japanese have been having the US government about kicking the US military out of Japan and constructing nuclear weapons, they don't seem to believe the current administration feels the same way you do.

Fuck off back to HuffPo, you fucking nigger faggot.
>>
>>71068560
>trusts the Russians

You are one of the greatest of goys. Give me a break though RIDF, they have been doing nothing but trying to undermine our power since world War 2 if you can't see that or are too weak minded to succumb to their tricks then maybe you should move there and see what it's really like to be Russian. The Ukrainians came to us because the were threatened by Russia. You don't find it a little odd that all these nations that were under Russian influence are now suddenly completely against Russia.

>>71068937
>high level communications

Shut the fuck up right now. You don't have access to any of the geopolitical strategic plans of the Japanese government. They are using us to deter China and North Korea for fucking them up or at least trying to. This post is nothing but bullshit.
>>
>>71064709
nobody is paying attention to him. thats whats up. the faggot couldnt figure out nobody wanted to see him any more

for years he just kept giving speeches but people wanted results
>>
>>71069879
>undermine our power since WWII
You mean that massive fratricidal war where they cooperated with the JewSA to exterminate the White race?

The Soviet Union is gone, nigger. Your agitprop doesn't work anymore. No one is buying it, Jamal. You can drag your struck-match ass off to a land war in Asia if you're feeling froggy.

If the Russians ever invaded, I'd help them hunt your nigger ass down in the blink of an eye.

White power.
>>
>>71064709

Hillary Clinton is rehabilitating Obama's presidency by describing it as a starting point, as the basis for more progress and as a worthy set of programs to expand.

That's what she's been selling for a few months, now, criss crossing the country.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-01-39-09.png (528 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-01-39-09.png
528 KB, 720x1280
>>71064709
They got the algorithms working again.
>>
>>71065504
Traveling is a serious threat to a government that relies on ignorance. I wonder when they will realize this.
>>
>>71066181
You say these things like they're bad. Well except the loss of diplomatic power in Japan, but that won't matter once we either crew over China or place Japan and China into a Cold War over some useless island. Welcome to a unimodal world where the superpower is ensuring their global dominance.
>>
>>71070235
Wo don't cut yourself on that edge. What have you contributed to the white race? It seems like people with your type of thinking and attitudes are the niggers of my race, you are what you hate. Why do you need to feel like your somehow responsible for the accomplishments of what white people have done. You aren't Newton, Feynman, von Neumann, da Vinci, or any great person who happened to be white. They did great things because they were great people not because they were white people although that admittedly helped. You aren't as good as you want to be so you fill void with some weird white identity bullshit. You're the nigger
>>
File: tin foil.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
tin foil.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
>>71066181
Every point you make is utter crap but it's my birthday and I don't have time for rebuttals atm.
>>
>>71070650
>superpower in ensuring their global dominance
Not possible. The US is a Bolivia-Nigeria tier nation because that is what its population is.

The US has absolutely no future whatsoever because it is far too black and far too dumb.
>>
>>71070235
I can tell you're a total loser.
>>
>>71064709

Cuba and Iran
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.