[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it easier or more difficult for white men to have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ho.jpg (16 KB, 299x401) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
16 KB, 299x401
Is it easier or more difficult for white men to have sex with black/mixed females, compared to black/mixed men having sex with black/mixed females?
>>
It's easy in brazil but why you would want black women?? The dream is get asian
cute

And latina is
white women
for white men
so is natural
get them
>>
>>71064584
More difficult. /pol/fags that say otherwise are 100% delusional or they base their answers off of black girls on the internet or those that are part of their mostly white social circles (no fucking duh she likes white dick). The vast majority are not attracted to white men. Sorry.
>>
>>71064584
Depends

If you are talking about Black girls in general then it is more difficult for White guys

If you are talking about higher value Black girls (better looking, in college, etc) then it is easier for White guys
>>
>>71064778
>The vast majority are not attracted to white men. Sorry.

All the attractive skinny ones are. Sorry
>>
Nothing against this, i support white men fucking women of other races, and white women feeling proud of dominance of white men with preference for white men and making the men of other races feel like shit for white men, it would happens naturally in the jungle, white men never would try to be submissive, non-threatening, non-dominant to please the hate of men of other race for them, they would humiliate the men of other race, have the women of other race wanting white men, and white women would be proud of white men dominance without american anti-white brainwashing
>>
>>71064584
Pretty much every Asian/Indian girl I've ever met has a white dude fetish, especially if you have blonde hair/blue eyes, so they're easy marks for me. Idk about negresses, I've never pursued them because I find them ugly as hell. Spics will readily breed with whites on their own accord, but they often chastise their women if they sleep with someone out of their race so it's hard to get with any in close spic communities.
>>
>>71064778
Bullshit. I've fucked plenty who only have black friends. The ghetto ones love white dudes because their kids will have "good hair" because that shit is instilled in them since they were young.
>>
>>71064778
nigger in denial detected. dont fear the big white cock, just accept it as it penetrates your women, little cotton picker
>>
>>71064584
Easier for WM+BW. I married mine.
>>
>>71064584
its harder because white men must first overcome the absolute disgust at just the thought of fucking a nigger.
>>
>>71065494
>THEY'RE KEKING US :'(
>WE'RE KEKING THEM >:(
/pol/ being consistent as ever
>>
>>71065494
>little cotton picker
heh

>>71066552
>/pol/ is one person with one stance
no retard
>>
>>71064584
Having sex with ANY woman is NOT difficult, regardless of race.
>>
>>71064972
I do pretty well with black girls all around. The only ones I've met who dont like the cut of my jib are the bitter ones who hate white people. When I went clubbing and saw a black girl, it was always super easy for me to talk to her and get her interested. When I was in high school black girls loved me. I just dont want to date a black girl.
>>
File: jewish subversion.jpg (1 MB, 2654x2907) Image search: [Google]
jewish subversion.jpg
1 MB, 2654x2907
>>71064584
It's much easier if you're decent looking to fuck any black women, mixed or otherwise. Black women literally throw themselves at me. Young niggers I talk to at work literally complain that they can't get any snow bunnies and lament the fact that the ones they can get are disgusting niggerish fat white women, it's pretty kek.
>>71064778
Is either ugly, a nigger, or retarded. More likely all of the above.
>>
>>71066552

The entire world is being cucked by each other

Only, whites aren't into rape as much as dindus
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.