[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks in the US hate Asians so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 460x1240[1].jpg (29 KB, 460x640) Image search: [Google]
460x1240[1].jpg
29 KB, 460x640
Look at crime reports. Blacks specifically target Asians for murder, robbery, and other forms of abuse. Where did this hatred come from? A recent example from Houston:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Suspect-sought-in-deadly-shooting-robberies-last-7251106.php
>>
>>71061880
Blacks hate everyone
>>
>>71061880
Asians generally work hard, I guess the blacks are jelly, but generally they despise everyone including other blacks.
>>
Why are white Americans so obsessed with manlet nips and gooks?
>>
File: keke.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>71061880
He kinda looks like Kek.
>>
>>71061880
Who cares what nogs think
>>
>>71061880
Probably they think Asians are easy target for violence.
>>
File: likethis.png (63 KB, 512x911) Image search: [Google]
likethis.png
63 KB, 512x911
>>71062166

Because the goblins sense their impending cuck status at the hands of the master race of the orient.
>>
>>71061880
Asians are stupid enough to open stores in their neighborhoods.
>>
>>71061880

Asians prove that negros are simply a shitty race and white people aren't the problem
>>
>>71061880
Oh god, this topic takes me back to living in San Francisco. 85% of all "crimes against the person" in SF are blacks victimizing Chinese. They even harass them on the bus.
>>
>>71061880
Racism is learned. Blacks make it easy.
>>
aint got no dik but dey got money u kno what im sayin its da hussle
>>
Never knew they hated Muslims so much
>>
>>71061880

Sometimes Asians migrating here are placed the same area's as other minorities, I can't tell specifically why they tend to target Asian's most though, perhaps they're the most easy to target.

The Mexicans they're stuck with at times tend to not take their shit well. Fuck those same Mexican's pushed them out of Compton and LA.
>>
File: model minority.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
model minority.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>71061880
To be fair the gooks deserve it.
>>
File: hunter-screen-shot.jpg (53 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
hunter-screen-shot.jpg
53 KB, 620x412
>>71061880
I dont hate Asians. They are always professional and polite. unlike others I won't mention.
>>
>superpredators

asians have lots of cash, because they don't 'trust' banks.
>>
>>71061880
Asians own all the business in the ghettos.
>>
File: anniversary-massacre11[1].jpg (39 KB, 572x306) Image search: [Google]
anniversary-massacre11[1].jpg
39 KB, 572x306
>>71064312
They actually do kill a lot of subcontinentals, and not just in the US.

In any place where subcontinentals and Africans live in close proximity (Kenya, Guyana, Trinidad, etc.), you will find lots of cases of the Africans robbing and murdering them.
>>
>>71061880
Asians are physically weaker than other races.
>>
>>71061993
This basically. They hate anyone who isn't black, and they hate any blacks that aren't them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.