[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do a good job replacing Stewart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Trevornoahdailyshow.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trevornoahdailyshow.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>71061522
I don't know anyone who still watches this show. But I also don't know anyone.
>>
I used to have people in my Facebook feed who'd watch the show and then post things Jon had said that they thought were clever. They don't post anything any more.
>>
who's this guy?
>>
File: IMG_7174.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7174.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>71061522
Nah not really. But at least he's better than Larry Wilmore. That guy is a pompous faggot.
>>
>>71061522

Didn't he steal a Chapelle bit a while back?
>>
Nope. Comedy news shows are on the decline in general though. They were getting old when Colbert and Stewart left.
>>
Fuck no.

Leibowitz did a good job, this nog is lame
>>
File: crying feels guy.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
crying feels guy.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
No, he didn't.

His show is shitty. He's squandering the election cycle.

Horrible timing for both Colbert and Stewart to leave for 2016. What with all the crazy shit that's gone on this year. Trevor Noah and Larry Wilmore just aren't that funny and they're way too SJW to have any mainstream appeal.Yes you could say that Stewart's an extreme liberal but at least he's a cool dude who doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>71061522
This little monkey is an Obama clone. Cc dropped to of my favorite shows and replaced them with nig shows. Ive tried watching this guys daily show but i just get sick. The only thing of worth on that network is Workaholics
>>
>>71061522
The propaganda laugh shows are all dying because they have won on so many fronts. The sheep have done as they were instructed by the Jews of Laughter. It is harder to propagandize when your party is in power.
>>
>>71061522
I honestly don't know anyone that watches it anymore, I never hear anyone say anything about it, and I never see anything he says go viral on Facebook.

It's not his fault per say, but he was put in a position to fill shoes that can't be filled. Imagine Don Lemon replacing Jerry Springer.
>>
>>71062826
Jimmy fucking Kimmel had a decent jab at Jeb. I thought Jebposting was limited to /pol/, but maybe he had an intern posting here. Meanwhile, the nigs at nite are complaining about black lives, and comparing the US to Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bOaZWcLQ-I#t=92
>>
You Anericans do x, while us South Africans do y lmaoooo

Reminder that South Africa was once the gem of that entire continent, and now it's a legit dangerous place to be
>>
File: plz.jpg (56 KB, 264x599) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
56 KB, 264x599
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
Judging by how apathetic working white males are to the political process he is failing hard.

Lebowitz had a whole generation apathetic for a decade until Dr Paul showed up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.