[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 27
File: Capture12.png (637 KB, 762x539) Image search: [Google]
Capture12.png
637 KB, 762x539
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=11310&utm_source=reembed&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=popular

It looks like Michelle Feilds' career is and credibility are nothing but a rotting corpse. I know this old and unimportant news but....

Ted Cruz said he would fire Lewandowski based on nothing more than an accusation. It was obvious pandering to the left, women, and pussies on the right. Is this the kind of backbone we need in the Oval Office?

https://youtu.be/uCz1eX4uDLw?t=13s
>>
>>71060213
explain yourself. Shes hot btw
>>
>>71060305
What's to explain? Trump took serious heat for sticking by his guy. Would you rather have a leader who's got your back or someone who will toss you out for immediate gain?
>>
>>71060305
>she pokes Trump in a crowd
>lewandowski grabs her wrist and tells her to stop
>she files battery charges
>demands Trump fires him.
>he refuses
>she makes shit up about bruising
>is shown as a lying cunt
>>
Bitch got btfo hahahahaha
>>
>>71060650
While the media implied he was a wife beater and Trump supports violence against women.
>>
She'll marry a cuck and live on with her life.
>>
>>71060956
>>71060956
>She'll marry a cuck and live on with her life.

To be fair, she's a good looking woman. But she's a nasty divorce waiting to happen. Whoever she marries better be prepared to dole out alimony and child support for kids he won't be allowed to see and may or may not be his.
>>
>>71060213
It's a shame she worked for Breitbart and they ran the story for a while there. Andrew Breitbart would have been the guy exposing the lies Fields was telling if he were still with us.
>>
File: 1364310715799.png (48 KB, 333x309) Image search: [Google]
1364310715799.png
48 KB, 333x309
>>71060213
>http://redstatewatcher.com
>all articles on their front page are either heaping praise on Trump or bashing Cruz
lol

Yeah, this site surely is where I'm going to find worthwhile information.
>>
File: image.png (155 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155 KB, 960x640
>>71060213
>>
>>71061505
Eh, it was a news story and she worked for them. They stuck by her at first. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>71060213
How many people has Trump stumped so far? I've lost count
>>
>>71060305
That's a very generous picture
>>
>Ben the manlet lost his job because of this shit
>he's doing vids like this for chump change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9Q-qdXK_0

sad
>>
>Cruz "wins" all the Colorado delegates with no voting involved, and the media all ignore the fact that the Colorado GOP had no presidential vote.
>Michelle Fields' battery case gets laughed out of court, and the media completely ignores it.
>Jeb Bush has a better claim for battery against Trump after those debates than this reporter does against Lewandowski

Overall, good week for Trump, if you're paying attention.
>>
>>71060213
Crazy ass fucking slut.
>>
>>71062900
shame most people are trained to not pay attention
>>
>>71060956
Shes Dating a Jew right now. I'm not even joking.
>>
>tfw she's my cousin
She never came around because she thought she was too good. she's a pretentious cunt and hope she gets enriched.
>>
>>71060213
She has proven useless in stumping Trump so now knives are coming out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-BJlDhQ9E

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540520/No-charges-Trump-campaign-manager-reporter-battery-case-investigators-say-reacting-touched-Trump-did-needed-do.html
>>
File: kekekeke.png (122 KB, 307x255) Image search: [Google]
kekekeke.png
122 KB, 307x255
>>71063207
Run
>>
>>71062831
More like he quit one of his jobs for this and has too much pride to admit he made a mistake because he already went all in.
The only thing worse than what he's doing now for his reputation would be apologizing and he knows it.
>>
>>71062900
>Jeb Bush has a better claim for battery against Trump after those debates

TOP KEK

>also, checked
>>
pic of moving bruises?
>>
>>71063207
The bf

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamie_weinstein
>>
>>71063411
jesus man
>>
>>71062831
I'm so embarrassed for him. Hopefully he'll kill himself to redeem his family honor.
>>
>>71063411
NaCl
>>
>>71060305
This is the woman who complained on some twitter feed that Trump's campaign manager grabbed her wrist. Rather than just brush past it with a quick "sorry, but that's what happens in scrums, and you shouldn't have been in the candidate's face anyway," Lewandowski took to media to lie about what happened, claiming he never touched her, doesn't know her, didn't remember the incident though it just had happened, etc., which put Trump in the position of either giving his campaign manager a mild reprimand or firing him for cause. Or to double down as he had before whenever there was potential for controversy, right or wrong. Of course, Trump chose to go with the lie of his associate, because that's his character, and because he thought it could possibly give him more earned media. And there are people who perceive the 'rough and tumble' nature associated with things Trump as the essence of politically incorrectness rather than simply what you get when you have a bunch of angry white folks being pandered to and feeling free to act out, and there's some political benefit to that. So Trump's team and all his supporters attacked the source, the credibility of the reporter and her boyfriend witness, supplied political motive to "her actions," and so on. Standard social media harassment of the reporter, who dug in her heels. Like most media she's somewhat of a libfag and isn't going to be steamrolled by Team Trump.

(cont)
>>
>>71060305
Some time passes while people wait on video. In the meantime, the site at which Fields was empoyed, one known to be overly friendly towards Trump (Brietbart) takes the very unusual stance of trusting the subject of their reportage rather than one of their own reporters. She loses her job, and a number of folks (Ben Shapiro most visible among them) quit Breitbart for being in the bag to someone only seeking power, a bad precedent for the independence of journalism. Then the video appears (much too delayed, for the stie where the incident took place being Trump property). People proceeded to see what they wanted to see in it. More objective folks with the police saw that Lewandowski did make physical contact with Fields and arranged for his arrest. Yet though the grab and arm pulling were clear, it wasn't much of an interaction after all to proceed with a prosecution. The prosecutor validated Lewandowski's arrest by the police. But with the information that a case won't be pursued, Lewandowski now feels empowered to pretend as if none of this ever happened, that he's being unfairly treated, etc., and pressure is being brought to bear to get the reporter fired from her new gigs, which again has just occurred.
>>
>>71063411
Man, I used to like Ben, but Christ, what a little bitch! He just can't accept that he fucked up here.
>>
Oh my, what's this..

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/trump-should-be-a-nonstarter-for-jewish-voters/2016/04/14/
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x712
>>71063590
If you watch the video, she's grabbed up by her shoulder.
>>
Someone should ask the manlet on twitter if he would apologize to Trump if Fields came out and confessed that she made up the assault. Throw in things like 'man up about it' or whatever. Appeal to his pride and obvious insecurity about his tiny manlet appearance.

After that confirmation, under the guise of the SJW movement, should pester Fields with questions about all of the details. Get her to give conflicting information, or mention things about how false accusations hurt people who were actually assaulted, and so on and so forth.

When she gives in, get Shapiro to make his apology.

Finally, screencap this thread, their twitter responses, etc and email it to their personal accounts. I'm positive that faggot probably owns [email protected] and hers is probably [email protected]

Followed shortly by two suicides either politically or physically. I'll take either.
>>
File: 1460684412223.jpg (172 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
1460684412223.jpg
172 KB, 747x1328
>>71060213
keking at these white bitches.
They will never stop trying to destroy the country for Soros
>>
>>71064594
>>71064621
Holy cuck, you wrote all that to try justifying the fact that Fields lied and was caught on tape

And you call yourself objective
>>
>>71064594
>>71064621

>Rather than just brush past it with a quick "sorry, but that's what happens in scrums, and you shouldn't have been in the candidate's face anyway," Lewandowski took to media to lie about what happened.

In Fields' own words:
>The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this.

>People proceeded to see what they wanted to see in it.

The audio of the incident recorded by Feilds:
https://youtu.be/dQxMn6mXx8I

She is talking to Terris immediately after it happened.

Video shows Terris talking to Lewandowski immediately after it happened.
https://youtu.be/4Z9W4yycTGc

As you can see the audio and video don't jive.

Nothing happened. And if there was some contact, is that the standard we want to be setting? A touch can get a man fired and prosecuted.
>>
>>71066019
>>71066402
>you wrote all that to try justifying the fact that Fields lied and was caught on tape? And you call yourself objective
The police charged Lewandowski on the evidence and the prosecution validated the arrest by the police. My retelling was entirely objective, with believable rationality both sides, though I need not have been.

>A touch can get a man fired and prosecuted.
I didn't imply Lewandowski ought to have been fired, I said he should have brushed it off through an apology with an oblique reference to her violation of Trump's space (that would have scored a point in an issue that would have thereupon died). Choosing to lie instead, that's the point at which it might become something to get fired over, else reprimanded, because Lewandowski is now at issue as the face of your organization.
>>
>>71063411
nothing worse than a lawyer who goes around lecturing non-lawyers about how they lack legal knowledge; that's something only law students should ever do and even then it's douchey.
>>
Ben Shapiro will completely lose his career if Trump gets elected
>>
>>71063230
Prove it
>>
>>71068674
He ought to lose more than that if you ask me.
>>
>>71063411
>end of story
I tried so hard and got so far
>>
>>71060213

A French reporter exactly the same name. Michael Fields. And it is also a lefty.
>>
File: benny meltdown.png (37 KB, 607x371) Image search: [Google]
benny meltdown.png
37 KB, 607x371
>>71060213

I've been AWOL for two weeks, this is fucking hilarious, the pro-Hillary Democrat prosecutor declined the case because it was such obvious bullshit.

Will anyone (Reporters, politicians, etc.) be held accountable for supporting her? No.

Will Trump get credit for refusing to kick Lewandowski to the curb? Not from anyone but his supporters.

But at least we can rub it in lil' Benny Shapiro's face, since he committed career-sudoku to whiteknight for this professional victim.
>>
>>71067492
>The prosecutions validated the arrest by the police
>Police charged Lewandowski on the evidence
You're missing the fact that neither an arrest on SUSPICION or a prosecution out for someone's neck is a validation of truth, as say, the fact that the prosecution then DROPPED the case shows that the case would've gone nowhere or have been thrown out, a vindication that nothing wrong occurred.

>He should have brushed it off through an apology with an oblique reference to her violation of Trump's space
No, as he hadn't lied about Fields - he had never met, operative word MET her, as the less than 5 seconds of contact on tape show
>That would've scored a point in an issue
No it wouldn't have, it'd just be senselessly falling onto your knees to say ever so sorry for making an innocent misstep, and hope to god that that sates the hunger of the court of public media opinion

Immediately saying sorry when nothing wrong occurred is bowing out and presenting your back to be stabbed. It shows you are ashamed and are too weak to deal with even the most minor of incidents, and have the naive opinion that a meeting with the media and a "sorry" buttons everything up nicely. It doesn't!

It just makes you a target.

Remember Howard Dean, and his 'scream'? Was he right to be sorry, instead of standing his ground?
>>
>>71068606
You mean like Ted Cruz? #nomoreharvardlawyers
>>
Has the Jewlet said anything about this? I almost feel bad for him.
>>
File: 0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg
9 KB, 241x209
>>71068606
It's the moral version of getting lectured on why you... a smoker, shouldn't smoke...because it's bad for you, by an *EX-SMOKER WHO ONLY STOPPED BECAUSE THEY WERE ON DEATH'S DOORSTEP FROM A COLLAPSED LUNG SUFFERED BY C.O.P.D. DUE TO SMOKING 3 PACKS OF CAMELS WHILE BEING SICK WITH THE FLU!"

...and they tell you how much healthier it is and how you won't stink, etc etc etc.

fucking lol and eat a bushel of rotten nigger-dicks!
>>
Can someone post the Piers Morgan response?

Shit was fucking classic
>>
>>71069556
He is probably mulling over what quips to say on twitter and failing while sipping on his wifes bulls seed mixed with whiskey.
>>
>>71060213
with cruz you lose
>>
File: 1458230350834.jpg (108 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458230350834.jpg
108 KB, 720x1008
>>71064594
>>71064621
>obnoxious reporter gets warned by SS, turns away, then once SS backs are turned, dives in and grabs Trump
>politely moves her aside, enabling Trump and entourage to continue out the door

Why, oh why, Mr. Shill, would Lewandowski or Trump remember that? Oh right, because

>said Jewess initially insists that she was thrown to the ground, before realizing there was video and changing story

If I brushed an annoying reporter aside while leaving a crowded room, I would not immediately associate it with an accusation of throwing someone on the ground.

Furthermore, he probably never did formally "meet" her, and there's no real reason to believe that he should have recognized her face or name after the non-incident.

Trump didn't even remember that she "assaulted" him first by grabbing his arm until he analyzed the video (from his own security cameras) and he didn't bother to do that (because Secret Service told him it was a joke and no assaults occurred) until she filed charges.

>Charges dropped by pro-Hillary democrat
>"W-well he LIED and-and-and Trump LIED to! LYIN TED I-i- mean LYIN TRUMP!!!!"

That's called "moving the goal-posts". Trump was right. Lewandowski is innocent. Shapiro-status: #BootyBlasted. The kikess was doing what kikes do. Shills BTFO now and forever
>>
>>71066402
>I never sought to be part of the story

>here's a giant picture of me as the main image of the article

She's clearly an attention whore.
>>
>>71069662
....thats the wine my grandpa drinks.....HOLY FUCK IM JEWISH
>>
>>71070144

On top of all this, she wasn't wearing her press credentials.
>>
File: 1449068117866s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449068117866s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>71062283
From Wherever Megyn Kelly
LIDDLE Marco Rubio 171 Delegates
AMBIEN Ben Carson 8 Delegates
GUAC Jeb Bush 4 Delegates
Mike Huckabee
WET Rand Paul
THAT FACE Carly Fiorina
THE POPE
Roger Ailes
Mitt Romney
Heidi Cruz
Michelle Feels
Jupiter Police Dept
LIDDLE Benji Shapiro the Kikeservative
>>
>>71060213
Proof the Cruz would turn his back on the voters the first time the Democrats in Congress put the heat on him. The man is a spineless creep.
>>
>>71060305
She looks like a tranny....get some glasses.
>>
>>71063411
Poor little cuck. Very sad!
>>
File: Xiomara Fields.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Xiomara Fields.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
Does anyone have anymore pics of her mom, want to masturebate to pictures of her mom but I need more than a face shot.
>>
>>71060213
>Ted Cruz said he would fire Lewandowski
No loyalty that man
>>
>>71071610
>tfw shit vision
>had glasses but they broke and I kept forgetting to get the fixed
>get the fixed finally. cant see shit with glasses now, been too long

And even with my shit vision even I can tell that she isn't very attractive. Without the make up she likely looks about as appealing as the typical jewish female comedian.
>>
>>71065065
thanks Ameribro, i misunderstood, thought she had faked 2 sets of bruises
>>
File: Fields-mama-2.jpg (46 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
Fields-mama-2.jpg
46 KB, 501x501
Found one, her mom is way hotter than she is

If momma fields hasn't had her lips done she is in the top 99% genetics
>>
>>71071137
You forgot Prince Alwaleed bin Talal
>>
File: 1457478430222.png (625 KB, 695x912) Image search: [Google]
1457478430222.png
625 KB, 695x912
>>71071137
And technology companies
>>
>>71072909

When someone accuses you of being a conspiracy theorist, as an insult, just show them this story.
>>
>>71060213
>old and unimportant news

Nah mate, Michelle getting BTFO by based Corey is important, fuck that lying bitch.
>>
>>71063835
>jew
>family honor

lol
>>
She looks dangerously Jewish. Wouldn't trust her.
>>
File: 1460700314716.png (618 KB, 991x823) Image search: [Google]
1460700314716.png
618 KB, 991x823
Whore BTFO
>>
>>71074446
holy shit
>>
File: chapelle nodding mfw.gif (634 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
chapelle nodding mfw.gif
634 KB, 160x120
>>71074446
>>
>>71064621
>>71064594
The charges were just dropped, and you're already trying to rewrite history? The balls!

Usually you people try to wait at least a few decades to try to rewrite history, like you did with slavery and the holocaust. I was pretty amazed that people are rewriting the whole GamerGate incident, only a few years after it happened, but this one takes the cake!

Rewriting history only a few weeks after it happened!
>>
File: 1459993143192.jpg (48 KB, 473x346) Image search: [Google]
1459993143192.jpg
48 KB, 473x346
>>71074446
>>
File: fields-secret-service.jpg (70 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
fields-secret-service.jpg
70 KB, 640x406
MOVE BITCH
GET OUT THE WAY
GET OUT THE WAY BITCH
GET OUT THE WAY
>>
>>71074446
Why the hell would he retweet that?
>>
>>71064594
sup lil Benji
>>
>>71074446
holy shit that is fucking savage.

lol at ben trying to be a tough guy by retweeting himself getting humiliated
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 248x203
>>71074446
>>
File: michelleadvice.png (112 KB, 574x1328) Image search: [Google]
michelleadvice.png
112 KB, 574x1328
Greta offers some advice.
keks follow.
>>
>>71069332
>>71069450
>the prosecutor the prosecutor the politically inspired Hillary Democrat prosecutor
And the police, who filed charges on the basis of the evidence with no input from the district attorney's office, because that's not the way things work.

>a vindication that nothing wrong occurred.
A failure to prosecute is not a vindication that nothing wrong occurred.

Something indeed wrong happened, something that need not have happened. All you have to listen to are those inside Trump's own camp, including his family, who were not at all pleased with the conduct of Lewandowski, and the way this ordeal went down stemming from his responses.

But for as often as they're required to do it, some folks are simply too invested in and versed at damage control that they've long since lost any semblance of good sense.

Thus this thread.

>Will Trump get credit for refusing to kick Lewandowski to the curb?
Credit? For playing semantic games over his campaign manager lying about his altercation with a member of the press? For the political damage that ensued for the front-runner of the party to be seen by them as a bunch of lying thugs? For shifting the focus away from beating Democrats and again towards the chaotic negativity that follows in Trump's wake? What happens is this just becomes another hatch mark in reasons why Trump gets his shit show kicked to the curb at the convention. Not that his will supporters understand this natural evolution:
>Not from anyone but his supporters.
who by that time will have been driven so completely insane by the concussive forces at play at having to defend Trump's train wreck so often and by spinning so insanely hard that they make it patently obvious how the party was wise to do so, considering what boneheaded acts they'll conduct a couple months from now in Cleveland.

I'll give even odds at this point in time that some Trumpfag murders a delegate.
>>
>>71074446
lelelele
>>
>>71064677
This wasn't an innocent fuck up. It's politically motivated. Benny has constantly bashed Trump. He was looking for any opportunity to turn the public against him.
>>
>>71078876
watch the video
it's literally nothing
Lewandowski didn't lie. Do you remember everyone you bump into at the train station?

the fuck outta here
>>
He retweeted he was some kike with shekles or whatever thought his twitter got hacked. I read an article where she is taking Bennys advice for this whole thing and she shoots down GRETA? Wth?
>>
>>71078876
f you actually believe what you're saying I have to assume you're just anti-Trump.

>Something indeed wrong happened, something that need not have happened.
What happened? Fields was told to move away by SS and went right back to ask a question after the presser was over. She was then brushed aside while asking a question. Her claims of almost being thrown down and her conversation with Terris was obviously conspired after.
See:>>71066402
The audio of the incident recorded by Feilds:
https://youtu.be/dQxMn6mXx8I [Embed]

She is talking to Terris immediately after it happened.

Video shows Terris talking to Lewandowski immediately after it happened.
https://youtu.be/4Z9W4yycTGc [Embed]

>Will Trump get credit for refusing to kick Lewandowski to the curb?

He absolutely should get credit. From the Duke case, to the Virginia rape case, to mattress girl we've seen so-called leaders cave to the very implication of being branded a misogynist. Trump could have thrown Corey under the bus and washed his hands. Instead he took the arrows with him.

>who by that time will have been driven so completely insane by the concussive forces at play at having to defend Trump's train wreck so often and by spinning so insanely hard that they make it patently obvious how the party was wise to do so, considering what boneheaded acts they'll conduct a couple months from now in Cleveland.

Spinning what exactly?
>>
>>71079973
>we've seen so-called leaders cave to the very implication of being branded a misogynist.
You bring so many issues into this that do not belong. That tells you right there your judgement on the matter is wildly skewed. For the rest, you can read as I wrote initially (and in response).

>https://youtu.be/dQxMn6mXx8I [Embed] [Embed]
>https://youtu.be/4Z9W4yycTGc [Embed] [Embed]
>he keeps linking me to supposed mitigating circumstances by way of excuse making
Missing the point entirely. If some ten year old came up to Corey Lewandowski at a Trump event, put his thumbs in his ears, stuck out his tongue out and began waving his fingers around in a teasing, mocking gesture in keeping with unsupervised bratty kids, the campaign manager of the front-runner of the Republican party should deal with it commensurate with the position he holds.

>Spinning what exactly?
I suppose its more appropriate to be absolute shits to everybody involved on the internet, actions that can be observed and judged by those you'll need on your side should it become (as it most likely will) a delegate race at a contested convention.
>>
>>71081475
>using an analogy that women are literal 10 year old children
>>
>>71066402
This cunt is such a joke, she deserves the worst.
>>
>>71081475
>commensurate with the position he holds.
Managing the press is part of the position he holds.

She was told to leave, came back to ask a question and was stopped.

Are you arguing that Lewandoski should have been fired or prosecuted? Is this the standard? Minor contact at a rough and tumble media scrum is now a crime? Should this ever be a crime?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 273x252
>>71074446
>>
>>71078876
Great bait.
>>
>>71060213
7/10
>would bang
>>
>>71060213
Why would she waste her whole career 15 minutes of fame?
You would think a reporter of all people would get that
>>
>>71084002
Shapiro told her to.
Shapiro used her
>>
>>71076168
To pretend that it didn't bother him, like he thinks it's "funny" or whatever.
>>
>>71083189
>Managing the press is part of the position he holds.
Before and after dealing with them personally, and those with whom they associate.
>She was told to leave
Not by Lewandowski, and not in under circumstances that he'd know about it, before or after his interactions with her. Again, you keep insisting on throwing irrelevant mitigations up in your attempt to spin.
>Are you arguing
You can bother to read what I've argued several times. It's not like I've got 40 posts ITT.

>>71082922
It was a deliberate analogy, though not to reference the reporter's gender. That's a thing some an SJW inculcated drone would key on.
>>
>>71062831
>Sad!
ftfy
>>
>>71084002
She's done it her whole career so far. See the gotnews piece about her. She accused Allen West of sexually harassessing her and more
http://gotnews.com/calling-bullshit-michelle-fields/
>>
>>71085094
it was way too high profile this time, she's over.
hope she gets good at turning tricks
>>
>>71084693
>Before and after dealing with them personally, and those with whom they associate.

Yeah

>Not by Lewandowski, and not in under circumstances that he'd know about it, before or after his interactions with her.
Who cares who told her. It was obvious the presser was over. That's the deal. No more questions.

> Again, you keep insisting on throwing irrelevant mitigations up in your attempt to spin.
What the fuck am I spinning? If there was even a modicum of evidence to support Fields, the press would use it, as they did when the story broke. You're seeing what you want. Nothing happened.
>>
>>71084693
>>Not by Lewandowski,
no, just by the secret service
who could have killed her and gotten away with it
>>
>>71062900
>if you're paying attention.
You'd be surprised how many people actually look deeper than MSM headlines
>>
>>71064621
>>71064594
Ben?
>>
>>71085570
>Who cares who told her
Because the focus of this story, and any lingering effect it will have on Trump's candidacy, in how media relations will continue, and in what perceptions there are over the way Trump dealt with the issue--in spite of your seeming ingrained want to deflect from it---is Corey Lewandowski and his actions.

>but sometime before, somebody else told Fiel-
-nothing that Lewandowski would have been aware of before he interacted with Fields, nor before he responded as he did in social media.
>but see here, Fields talked to Terri-
-which again is not anything for which Lewandowski would have factored for previous to his actions.
>but Fields is a liber-
-which is not anything that would have mattered to Lewandowski, in consideration that he did not know Fields personally.

>>71085616
You too.
>>
>>71060213

It is hilarious to watch.
Shapiro lost editor in chief at a leading conservative news site because they didn't want any part of this freak show.
Fields got fired from the number one cable news show
So really they have no choice but to double down.
Their credibility is ruined for all time but they look even worse if they admit it after having lost their jobs.
>>
>>71060213
She's a dumb cunt but it annoys me that numale WaPo faggot Ben Terris is getting away unscathed considering he's the one who intially suggested Lewandowski and was at the event to gather info about how Trump's team are thugs. Guy found himself a great patsy.
>>
She is the second hot female who tried to get close to Trump and had a raging fit when she couldnt fuck him.
>>
>>71086665
>Because the focus of this story, and any lingering effect it will have on Trump's candidacy, in how media relations will continue, and in what perceptions there are over the way Trump dealt with the issue--

Which is what exactly?

>-nothing that Lewandowski would have been aware of before he interacted with Fields, nor before he responded as he did in social media.
But he did know the presser was over. No more questions.

>-which again is not anything for which Lewandowski would have factored for previous to his actions.
You're saying Lewandowski was lying when he said there was no brush with Fields? Why would he remember a no name reporter? Do you remember every brush you have with someone?

I've read your posts. What exactly are you arguing? Just say it.
>>
>>71068606
Benny boy is a lawyer though...
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.