[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: 1460586873838.jpg (3 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
1460586873838.jpg
3 MB, 4288x3216
Redpilled or degenerate?

Why did they do it?
>>
>>71059748
Something about him is so hot.

That being said, theyre pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>71059748
He's an average /pol/tard that takes memes way too seriously.

I bet he lurked /pol/, almost willing to bet my life on it.
>>
>>71059748
Pushed to the breaking point
>>
Complete degenerate. He accomplished what exactly? Only thing he did was add fuel to the anti-gun, anti-white guy libtard fire.
>>
>killing white people

blue pilled
>>
>>71060968
He was more into it than /pol/ he had to be a storm cuck
>>
He had the right idea, just chose the wrong spot to do it at. He shoulda just chosen a street corner with crack dealers. Then again, he chose a soft target and crack niggers carry guns. So, let's just take what he gave us.
>>
>>71059748
Mental illness
>>
>>71059748
Based real alpha who even when faced with hospitality from the enemy still knew for the greater good the niggers had to die.
>>
>>71061233
And half Asian. Don't forget that. Race mixing with nips is 100% guaranteed to produce mental illness.
>>
>>71059748
Depends on who they shoot and why.
>>
>>71059748
New shooting? Also
>finger on trigger
Degenerate.
>>
>>71059748
They tend to have a great sense of injustice, because of being bullied, having a shit childhood, not understanding women or social situations etc.

Grabbing a gun and shooting up a place is their way of taking revenge on the world, they perceived to be cruel and uncaring.
>>
File: 038.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>killing innocent people in a spastic fit of rage

>not degenerate as fuck
>>
Brevik is understandable,

Rodge and these legalize prositution or invent fembots cucks are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>71061103

>implying it changed anything

>implying the 'anti white' train didn't start rolling without him and would've continued to roll had he not done anything
>>
>>71059748
I can't help but blame technology to a point here. Like, there's a shitload of different frequencies passing through the air now that are completely foreign to the human brain and people are unequipped to handle them. It could be responsible for the rise in general insanity that we've seen in the past couple of decades. We've always had a lot of weapons just lying around, but people snapping and killing a bunch of people was never a fairly common occurrence until recently.
Or it could be a side effect of HAARP's meddling. Maybe this whole planet is just a fucking laboratory at this point.
>>
>>71061372

true just look at elliot rogers
>>
>>71061103
What the fuck have you done?
>>
>>71059748

Dylan Roof looks like he would've been a cloud rapper if he wasn't a school shooter
>>
>>71061785
Shut up Germany you don't get to have a say in anything redpill-related.
>>
>>71059748
Degenerate. Fucking idiot got the confederate flag banned in a couple states.
>>
File: s a d r o o f.jpg (88 KB, 1092x819) Image search: [Google]
s a d r o o f.jpg
88 KB, 1092x819
>>71061914
>>
>>71061372

Except those shooters weren't half nip. It's more likely a result of them having inherited an emotional reasoning similar to whites.

A white person submitted to the same level of cultural emasculation that Asians go through would snap. There are noticeable differences in "emotional logic" between different ethnic groups, likely stemming from the empathy gene.
>>
>>71059748
Just look at him, doesn't take a genius to figure out there's something mentally wrong with him.

Being redpilled doesn't mean going on mass shootings and giving the liberals ammunition against us.

Fuck him, I hope he burns in hell after they execute him.
>>
>>71059748

Mentally unwell, sometimes bullied, poor/no father figure.

I'm taking bets with my parents as to when my cousin will go full shooting spree.

>Awkward, autistic fuck
>Parents together but uncle might as well have not been there
>Gossipy cunt of a mother raised him
>Sheltered all his life, no friends
>Works at safeway
>Always has that adam lanza death stare
>Uncle has several fuck huge safes filled with guns of every kind
>>
>>71059748
Fucking cowards, all of them. It's only a shame that most of them were not able to be arrested so they could spend the rest of their pathetic limp-wristed lives getting assfucked by Jamal in prison.
>>
File: _83760335_burningflag.jpg (41 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_83760335_burningflag.jpg
41 KB, 660x371
>>71062155
Also this.

He's anything but redpilled
>>
>>71061869
Was Seung Hui Cho mixed?
Here in australia, Port Arthur and the Hoddle street massacre were both mentally ill whackos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FigmCbJVLg4
>>
>>71059748

You push enough people to the edge, some of them are bound to kick the world instead of killing themselves.

I think most mass shooters these days have more in common with suicides than they do with murderers.
>>
>>71062155
Didn't he reason that the black population would have a massive riot over it?
>>
File: Pekka-Eric Auvinen.jpg (120 KB, 1000x858) Image search: [Google]
Pekka-Eric Auvinen.jpg
120 KB, 1000x858
>>71061372
>>
>>71059748
he had good idea but poorly executed it
>>
>>71059748
degenerate losers
>>
>>71060968
he was more of a stormweenie, or at least the stormweenies got to him
>>
>>71060864
wut.
>>
Why don't these shooters target someone that's actually harming people?

Like SPLC, Soros Foundation, etc.

Why do they have to target innocent people, even children sometimes?

We need more Breviks.
>>
You can't get any more redpilled that mass shooters.

The human race -- especially subhuman non-Whites -- are a suffocating virus. If one million White men woke up tomorrow and did the same as Dylann Roof, America would be nigger free by sundown. The autistic gook at Virginia Tech dealt a bigger blow to White liberal faggots and their niggerball-worshipping safe space than anyone on /pol/ ever has.

If you don't kill, you can't win. If you won't kill, you won't win.
>>
>>71061328
This

Based af
>>
all he had to do was wait what, a week before Trump announced his campaign? Dylann was more of a racist r9k user.
>dropped out of school in 9th grade, no real future due to this
>parental divorce problems
>worked as a landscaper for his father's company
>uncle has nipple piercings
>>
>>71059748
finger on the trigger, looks like hes no better than a nigger
>>
File: sandy hook and aurora.png (105 KB, 543x475) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook and aurora.png
105 KB, 543x475
>>71059748
>Why did they do it?
MkUltra
>>
>>71063048

Because they're not political shooters, they're spree killers. Their angst is projected at the people surrounding them and the world in general.

They aren't Breviks with political motives, they're just insane emotional retards lashing out at the people close to them.

Dylan isn't even in the same category as Elliot Rodger, he's a failed Brevik with an incredibly delusional belief the black people would declare war on whites for his actions.
>>
>>71063048
there is a difference between a normal white man and a mass shooter. normal white men are lawful killers. they need a leader to rally them as supporters and announce "we've had enough" before acting. it has happened many times in the past. you'll just have to wait until things get bad enough to warrant that kind of reaction. we're not there yet.
>>
>>71063342
Take your conservative, mealy-mouthed sophistry the fuck out of the thread, faggot.

Roof isn't failed. Nine niggers are dead -- I don't give a fuck who they were or why he did it. He did it. He killed nine more niggers than you did, conservative.

You're a nigger-loving faggot happy to manage your niggers like the half-kike plantation boss you imagine yourself to be. Get fucked, nigger lover.
>>
>>71063342
i think one of his black friends said that his first target was a university close to the church. i also wonder what he thinks of paganism, most hardcore 1488 types wouldn't shoot up a black church for the reason of it being a church.
>>
>>71063453
>conservatism the post
Go away, loser.
>>
>>71059748
fascination
>>
>>71063342
They are more sane than you, they killed niggers part of the problem, you are the insane retard living with nuggers and nit acting to save your country and people.
>>
File: 1460237427371.jpg (9 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
1460237427371.jpg
9 KB, 197x256
Complete pieces of shit. They should be in hell and anally raped for eternity by transvestites with 13 inch cocks that look like Idi Amin wearing a Chun Li cosplay costume.

Fuck them all!
>>
File: DYLANNMANSPREADKEK.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1616) Image search: [Google]
DYLANNMANSPREADKEK.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1616
>>71059748
>>
>>71061906
Not him but I'm currently running for a local office
>>
>>71063686
lone wolf bullshit is for the weak and generally accomplishes nothing, at least not in the way dylan roof went about it. now if he had compiled a list of the most corrupt people in government and went after them, maybe that would have accomplished something. shooting up a church did nothing good.
>>
Degenerate you mong. They have no plan, they have no objectives they have no vision for the future. Lack of these mean they are making a short term emotional decision, or don't have the brain cells to do think it through more than that... ie degenerate.
>>
>>71064024
>Don't act, goyim.
>Follow these rules, goyim.
>If you don't do it just this way, you're not really White, goyim.
Dylan Roof executed a nigger State Senator. Go rationalize violence away somewhere else, concern troll.
>>
File: the Fiji master has awoken..jpg (10 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
the Fiji master has awoken..jpg
10 KB, 271x186
The name comes from Italian maccheroni, plural form of maccherone. In Italy, the noun has a lot of variants and they sometimes differ from each other because of the texture of each pasta: rigatoni and tortiglioni, for example, have ridges down their length, while chifferi, lumache, lumaconi, pipe, pipette, etc. refer to elbow-shaped pasta similar to macaroni in the American culture.
>>
>>71061846
Underrated
>>
>>71063952
>when manspreading turns to manslaughter: the bone chilling story of A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>71059748

Controlled opposition false flag bullshit.

If people really wanted to change something they wouldn't shoot up kids or some other stupid garbage but go for people that are in charge or have pull with something.

I don't even think the Charleston shooting was an angry autistic killing niggers since one of them was a member of the governor's shit or something like that. Democrat at that, so it looks fucking planned and executed as shit.

Conspiracy theory tier stuff, but fuck if it doesn't look like that.
>>
>>71063584
>>71063813

Is this some sort of new dank meme? Dylan's motive was to start a race war, banking that blacks who were rioting over the death of three dindu nuffins would would start massive violent riots over his actions.

It didn't happen, blacks didn't seem to care all that much and it faded away. It seems that they only grow furious when it involves a young black man being killed by police. Why? Because that is their cultural enemy and from their perspective the thumb placed over their head. A "crazy white boi" taking out a church of old black women is just too abstract for them to get angry over in the long run. It call comes down to them valuing their freedom against authority rather than life and Dylan represented no authority.

His idea failed, and only gave liberals more fuel for their arguments in swaying the general public against far right opinions.
>>
>>71059748
Storm Roof thought his actions would kick start the race war. Never going to happen
>>
File: soundsright.gif (231 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
soundsright.gif
231 KB, 160x160
>>71064699

sounds right tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x559
is pic related redpilled? also rate. i give him a 8/10
>>
Most of these killers that do it for a socio-political belief or purely from an anger standpoint are sub-retarded. That isnt meant as an insult, they actually arent intelligent at all. The only one that had a normal to above average intelligence was Timothy McVeigh, who consucted the Oklahoma bombing back in the 90's. Even then, he was flawed and plagued with low self esteem and another host of mental ailments.

Its very rare to find a 'normal' person that foes something like this for the betterment of man.

Even the pope calling a crusade to conquer the Levant would be a sociopathic waste of money and lives no matter how hard you guys want it to happen.
>>
NOW IT'S A TRAGEDY
NOW IT'S SO SAD TO SEE
AN UPPER CLASS CITY
HAVING THIS HAPPENIN

>>tfw when eminem implied that niggers shoot each other so often it doesn't make the news, but it's super rare when white kids do this
>>
>>71059748
Fuck this kid, I hope he's getting the BBC every day in prison. I knew one of the victims, was a good guy who actually dindu nuffin. If Roof wasn't such a cowardly faggot, he would have gone a few blocks away and tried to take out some of the gangbangers polluting the streets of North Charleston.
>>
The kid was either a dumb ass or seriously mentally disturbed. Either way, his actions were meaningless and did nothing towards solving society's problems. Instead, he became society's problem.
>>
>>71059748

mk ultra false flag
>>
regardless, that is a pretty cool picture
>>
>>71064985

Like I said, the majority of black people, especially inner city value freedom more than life. They don't want police or protection or even laws. They want the freedom to kill each other and steal and leave authority to sects of "brotherhood" much like gangs adhere too. If you look at BLM's demands this is pretty much apparent, demanding things like loitering to be decriminalized.

The riots over people like Micheal Brown wasn't because a white man killed a black man like Dylan probably though, but that it was a white police officer, an authority of which is their cultural enemy, killing a black guy for attacking him who in turn was caught doing a behavior that to them is perfectly acceptable.

Essentially, it would take something like a huge militarized white police force raiding Detroit to cause something akin to a race war.
>>
>>71065372
timothy was a shill to make the patriots/constitutionalist look bad.
>>
File: handsome nazi man.jpg (22 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
handsome nazi man.jpg
22 KB, 400x600
Somebody must be willing to throw the first brick.
Anything to help the cause is great.
>>
>>71061372
??

dylan roof ain't half nip u bastard!
>>
>>71059748

he shot up a church full of old folks, of course he's a degenerate
>>
>>71066089
Fine remove the laws and open season on them.
>>
>>71065943
The only way to solve society's problem would be to deport all niggers or segregation. That's why no one talks about it, let alone tries to solve it.
>>
starting race war in US is like fighting last stage cancer lol
but I think Europe still has a chance to reject BBC
>>
Only cowards intentionally kill women and children

If he wanted to make a political point, join up with a political movement and do shit; don't just go around being a douche
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 123x186) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 123x186
>>71059748
>tfw you realize that the Postal Dude has been laying waste to innocents before Columbine, Virginia Tech, and all of the other major mass shootings of today

>tfw video games predicted the moral panic of mass shootings

OG in pic
>>
>>71065445
>Canadian making a shit post
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>71066899
2 was dam good, xpac was stupid though.
>>
>>71067231
To be honest I've never played the series but I've seen a ton of playthroughs
>>
>>71061846
This. Try living under those huge ass power lines and see if it doesnt affect you mentally and physically. So its not irrational to believe being bombarded by wifi, radio, and microwaves non stop wouldnt fuck with peoples mental stability. We were just dignified cavemen up until the last 100 years.
>>
>>71068528

the electromagnetic fields produced by power lines are much more intense than radio waves.
>>
Breivik = Redpilled

Roof = False flag
>>
Didn't he wrote a manifesto? I'm afraid to read it and agree with too much of it.
>>
>>71061914

>school shooter

Ummm, he was a church shooter! There are many genres now try to keep up with the trends.
>>
>>71060864
it's the lawn. it's pretty nice
>>
Naw. Theyre just delusional.

If your truly redpilled you kill yourself so all the rest of these fucks get to still deal with it. Not gunna go and kill a bunch of random people and yourself because itll actually affect anything.

(EXCEPTION: Breivik)

You do it because your a anxiety, paranoid, or angry individual.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.