[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Moving To Italy A Good Idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 438x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 438x512
I'm half Italian from my dads side and if I have kids I would want them to be pure. Enlighten me on the situation in Italy. Is it cucked like Germany? Would learning Italian to live among other people of my same race be worth it or am I in for a disappointment
>>
>>71059598
I have lived in multiple areas of Italy. North Eastern Italy is the best.
>>
>>71059598
Many cucked regions.

Bad economy.

>inb4 you're a cuck yourself
I know, doesn't make Italy better.
>>
I think you definitely want to raise your kids as culturally Italian. Italy is not like Germany, there is a huge neofascist movement there and it is more traditional. However the economic situation there is not too perfect.
>>
>>71059993
You're still a cuck though
>>
File: 1459541459077.png (7 KB, 325x294) Image search: [Google]
1459541459077.png
7 KB, 325x294
The current situation is not too good, I wouldn't come here in a stable manner for the moment, at least not until the next elections.
>>
>>71059993
>>71060179
I concur with my countryman germanon, you are indeed a massive cuck
>>
>>71059598
It's full of niggers and gipsyes here, and no work.
But our niggers are tamed and submissive, they like to stole our bikes, but are too scared to rape or kill.
>>
>>71060544
>but are too scared to rape or kill.

why?
>>
>>71059598
>to be pure
>italian

what the fuck. do you know Italy is mixed with: greeks, albanians, frenches, germans and the south with the arabs.
>>
>>71060639
Because we are catholic and bigots, they are constantly watched as "others" and have hard time to relax and feel "at home".
>>
>>71060841
nice taqiyyas abdallah
>>
>>71059598
North Italy is like Germany

South Italy is like Libya

t. tourism pro
>>
>>71061146
So cosa dico. Non parlo dei ultimi cento anni
>>
How is Sicily? My family is going to Palermo to see our ancestors home this summer.
>>
File: ItalyS2.jpg (108 KB, 1329x996) Image search: [Google]
ItalyS2.jpg
108 KB, 1329x996
>>71061403
I meme non costituiscono conoscenza al riguardo. Gli Italiani(eccetto forse i Siciliani) sono sostanzialmente la stessa roba sin dalla tarda era del bronzo. Ciò non significa che esista un unica "etnia" Italica, ma se non esiste non è per colpa di shift genetici recenti inesistenti.
>>
>>71061632
Amazing place to visit, mediocre to bad as a place where to live unless you have a lot of money.

t. Sicilian
>>
>>71061632
Just received 4000k migrants in 24 hours.they're making that island a mini Australia with all the rejected niggers.
>>
>>71061632
literally the worst part of Italy. Albania-tier tribalism and thoroughly Arabicized

dont carry any valuables when you go brother
>>
File: quality_of_life.png (70 KB, 660x709) Image search: [Google]
quality_of_life.png
70 KB, 660x709
Pic related is about quality of life as defined by various measures like income, unemployment, infrastructures, etc...
>>
>>71061855
>>71061905
>>71062044
Thanks bros. I'll tell my family to watch out.
>>
>>71061839
Gli Etruschi per esempio sono di provenienza del sud Albania che si chiamano ancora oggi Tosk. E la regione dove si sono insediati 'guarda un po' si chiama Toscana.
>>
>>71059598
Dont fucking go there.... i live 10 min away from east border, here you see once in a while (on italian side) nigger or some chinese, but once in two months when i go a little bit deeper into italy, I see a lot of nigger on bicycles doing nothing/stealing/dealing ... Can't imagine what is going on in south...
>>
>>71061632

General rule: Italy it's amazing to visit and meh to live in (unless you have money, connections etc.). The South is poorer than the north, jobs are scarce to very scarce and pay little (by american standards).
Sicily is incredibly beatiful but also very corrupt, even by italian standards.
>>
>>71060639
Italia (as a geographic region) has seen niggers since the beginning of european history. So Italians might know one or two things about how to handle them.
>>
>>71062254
Microcriminality like thieves is not actually that common here. Just avoid bad neighborhoods and watch out around niggers and gypsies and you will be fine.
>>
>>71060841
haha I watched that movie too
>>
>>71062583

Nessuno ancora sa da dove provengano esattamente gli etruschi anche se ci sono diverse teorie al riguardo.
Tu invece provieni dallu piccion di mamt, ed è meglio che ci torni, non senti che ti sta chiamando?
>>
File: 5050758.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
5050758.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>>71062583
Medigan, parlando italiano.
>>
>>71062583
>Gli Etruschi per esempio sono di provenienza del sud Albania che si chiamano ancora oggi Tosk.
[citazione necessaria]

Dagli ultimi studi sul DNA mitocondriale delle necropoli il link con il mediterraneo dell'est è attestato a prima del 5000AC(se ricordo correttamente), dunque relativo all'espansione Neolitica.
Ci deve essere stato un movimento di popolazioni dell'est che ha contribuito alla culture etrusca ma geneticamente la maggior parte sembra essere stata autoctona.
Ed in ogni caso, si tratterebbe di migrazioni dell'era del bronzo.
(Silvia Ghirotto et al., Origins and Evolution of the Etruscans’ mtDNA. PLoS ONE, 2013)
>>
>>71060174
there's no real "neofascist" movement..just groups of dumb skinheads with like 100 people in it or old senile grandpa's who like to say "back when the Dux was in power we had free shit!" and such ahahah...don't belive all the shit they tell you ahahaha
>>
>>71060841
north italy is more celtic than many parts of France or germany....
>>
>>71061265
south is more like greece...
>>
>>71061905
we are sending all the Immigrants to germany ...they are just passing by ;-)
>>
File: 1456655361357.png (222 KB, 369x1051) Image search: [Google]
1456655361357.png
222 KB, 369x1051
>>71060174
The population by itself seems fairly redpilled but sleeping overall. There is no actual political representation to get these people to vote. The right lacks and leadership and direction to get us somewhere.
>>
>>71063271
Every neo-fascist party combined gets like 200k votes, it's not much but it's definitely more than 100 people
>>
>>71062583
Implying Albania existed during the ancient migrations...dude if you want to eb a bitch about it..eventually EVERY HUMAN RACE is derived from groups that migrated out of Africa...
>>
>>71063611
What's with the Slav hate?
On another note SWEDEN YES.
>>
>>71063422
I initially typed Greece but erased it and typed Libya for maximum memes.
>>
File: image015 (1).jpg (49 KB, 622x475) Image search: [Google]
image015 (1).jpg
49 KB, 622x475
>>71063157
>>71063681

Lingua Etruscha
>>
>>71064011
The ones we get don't behave properly usually. I can tell you from direct experience with renting to Romanians.
Albanians are much worse and after gypsies they are possibly the most hated group, even more than Saracens.
>>
>>71059598
Italians are hit or miss. Either a honest and hard worker or a scumbag shitstain subhuman

We're cucked like Germany but for different reasons. They need the baboons to cleanse "muh holocaust".
We have baboons because we're a sleeping country, don't wanna deal with it, don't wanna act.

And mind that this is not simply lazyness, it's a "leave me alone" mentality.

If, let's say, you have a heart attack while walking, most of the people would turn around and pretend they didn't see you so they don't have to bother with assistance
>>
>he doesn't eat gnocchi every night to celebrate his italian ancestry!

Fucking plebs
>>
>>71064432
>Carbs for dinner

No
>>
>>71064107
And?
The cultural influence from the east med is a good possibility but as it happens most of the times a cultural influence doesn't come with a big population replacement, which is especially hard by sea.
>>
>>71064535

There is something besides carbs?

t. apulian with typical apulian mother
>>
>>71059598
Italy is one of my preferred places to possibility immigrate. It seems like it's first world enough to settle comfortably with just enough Latin fucked-upness to feel at home.
>>
>>71063611

Sweden Yes
>>
>>71064011
When shit went lit up in Jugoslavia, a shitloat of Macedonians and Albanians came over. After that, at the beginning of 2000 we had a literal invasion of Romania, and a 90% of those were scum, so every person that has 20+ years uses "Albanian" as an insult.
Slavs from real slav countires are fine, Cech, Poland, Croatia. We even like Russians, they come here a lot for tourism and leave a shitload of money. Oh, and a lot of whores are from Ukraine
>>
>>71059598
>tfw you will never be raised in the mob and enjoy eating pasta and drinking wine with your mob bros in your authentic Italian restaurant/mafia meeting place while discussing the family business
>>
>>71064289
It depends man, i lost senses while walking cause i was rehabilitating from invasive surgery and people helped me, called an ambulance, offered me water n shit. I'm from the south, campania. But I agree on your perview. There is a sense of "brotherhood" between southerners in the sense that there is a "leave US alone" mentality.

you speak truth about the rest as well : go to naples, go to posillipo neighborhood or to lungomare, you'll find doctors, engineer , professors, shopkeepers and workers literally living on the sea. Streets are constantly patrolled by the police and criminality is an all time low now, but take one step in the wrong hood.....

There is SOME work here but only in the public sector, so yeah, if you know somebody in the system you are set for life.

It's a civil war here lately, there have been vigilante patrols at vomero because punks from low quarter decided they were not content to live in their shithole and mess up with the "hightown", it did not end up well.
>>
>>71065760
just come here and tell you are american, italian bitches love americans.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.