[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did reddit mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: greatjob.png (252 KB, 948x982) Image search: [Google]
greatjob.png
252 KB, 948x982
What did reddit mean by this?
>>
Scientists are retards who contradict themselves on an annual basis. Utter retards. Engineers > idiot scientists.
>>
File: globalwarming.png (395 KB, 2758x1348) Image search: [Google]
globalwarming.png
395 KB, 2758x1348
>>71059154
That they don't like facts or will change them if it suits their needs, reddit is shit.
>>
Stop posting redditshit
>>
>>71059154
>This makes him a scientist

Oh Reddit.

I'm actually an NFL linebacker. You don't have to actually be playing football to be a linebacker
>>
File: 1457556177425s.jpg (3 KB, 86x125) Image search: [Google]
1457556177425s.jpg
3 KB, 86x125
>>71059434
Go to bed Sven
>>
>>71059553
>23:20
They're probably not even done yet, so no.
>>
>>71059154
God I have had it up to hear with millennials watching Bill Nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson or liking on facebook I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE and acting like they are science experts as they fucking major in womans studies and art. I dunno man, as a programmer I am seeing this weird trend where hipsters who don't program at all pretend they do and act like programming is the equivalence of mystical alchemy. They write a basic script then tweet 30 tweets about how they are a programmer so they can get positive reinforcement. All these woman fighting for more woman in tech yet no woman actually want to go to tech they just want to fight so others will go which they won't.
>>
>>71059434
this

butthurt redditors come here to mouth off because they would get banned in their stupid website
>>
BILL
>>
>>71059329
>Scientists are retards who contradict themselves on an annual basis.
That's simply the process of science, old theories are replaced by new ones as more information is discovered. Without the advances made in science, you wouldn't have your precious engineering as you know it today.
>>
>>71059154
Well that's pretty misogynistic. Palin's a woman and Bills a white man therefore his opinion doesn't matter compared to hers
>>
Some interesting scientific discoveries were made by random retards from medieval times.

Giving scientists credit was one of the worst decisions ever made.
>>
File: 1352595886449.jpg (24 KB, 313x247) Image search: [Google]
1352595886449.jpg
24 KB, 313x247
>>71059154
>bill nye completely BTFO by sarah palin

Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>71059797
This,
Honestly, it boils my blood every time I see some moron wearing "Geeky" "Science" T-shirt around when they don't even know what the fucks going on. One I see a lot is that stupid ass "Let there be light" shirt with a Maxwell's equations on it worn with a smug face by the obvious SJW faced fuckturd, who not only never used maxwell's equations in its general form as written and never will, they don't even know how to even do a triple integral or take a simple ass gradient, they can't even do a single variable fucking integral and talk about anything electro magnetics is beyond me.
>>
>>71060929
Sometimes I wish pol were more mainstream so people could see posts like this. You really hit the nail on the head.
>>
File: nye.png (559 KB, 960x793) Image search: [Google]
nye.png
559 KB, 960x793
>>71059154
>>
I am an author on more papers than Nye.
>>
>>71061696
proofs
>>
>>71059154
Fuck off with this Reddit shit
>>
>>71060008
You also have to realize that a large majority of these scientist are funded by the government and they are going to lose funding if their results dictate that their work is no longer useful.
>>
File: 1459700324761.png (111 KB, 1797x515) Image search: [Google]
1459700324761.png
111 KB, 1797x515
Pic very related.
>>
>>71061475
>BA in Engineering
What?
>>
>>71060929
Pretty much this. As an engi student, I only know enough about physics to know that I have absolutely no fucking clue about physics. I'm current writing my thesis which is heavily based on pulsed EM waves, and Maxwell is completely beyond me. How these retards think they're smart by parroting the works of others is beyond me. I wish these fucks knew that writing a long equation is not a certification of understanding.
>>
>>71059722
Underrated
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.