[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America about to experience its worst president ever, maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (694 KB, 1586x1984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
694 KB, 1586x1984
Is America about to experience its worst president ever, maybe even its worst decade?

And be real even if bernie did get more votes he wont be president, thats not how it works
>>
she'll be president, you are right there.

as far as worst, she certainly won't be good, but she'd be better than bernie.
>>
..and one of her worst traits if foreign policy. people give trump shit about that, but hillary is absolutely horrid. and look at her policy on Russia? why do we need to be enemies with Russia? stupid cunt
>>
>>71058081
Nah. If anything she'll just be Obama's third and probably fourth term.
>>
>>71058466
I actually don't think she'll be a two term president.

She comes off as super progressive liberal now during the election, but she ISN'T a progressive liberal. As you said, she'll be a lot like Obama, and this will piss the Democratic voters off. I think she'll get one term and that's it.
>>
>>71058627
She's pandering to Democrats so she can beat an actual liberal. As soon as she has the nomination she'll be back to her old tricks as a hawkish baby boomer.
>>
>>71058081
she will be in jail this time next year
>>
File: NQ0z8R.jpg (54 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
NQ0z8R.jpg
54 KB, 573x729
>>71058081
That's not the next president though
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png
133 KB, 354x363
Obama then Clinton. 16 years consecutive democratic rule.
>>
>>71058378
>>71058627
Since ive been born all ive seen is a decline in quality of presidents and prime ministers

What happend to having a great president then couple shit ones

Now its seems to be slippery slope
>>
Clinton will bot be ideologically as bad as Obama - because her only real care is SELF. In many respects, she is basically no different than Mitch and the other Republicans in power.

The difference is Obama was a eunich with no friends to help him get things done. Obamacare is a disaster but that was Nancy - not Bama.

Hillary will possibly get things done - bad things. In that respect she may hurt the country more. We will see very soon.
>>
She will be so great, she'll be tremendous, fantastic! Trump and Bernie are a mess, a bunch of dum dum's! Just populistic class warfare and banker-bashing rhetoric that is wrong-headed and disgusting. Bernie's a cuck! Hillary's beautiful, a beautiful woman, always surrounds herself with smart people, she's got the best people. She's a policy wonk, she's got experience in the white house both as first lady and as secretary of state, very smart woman. Very smart. I think she'll be tremendous. She's a hawk, she's strong, believes in Joseph Nye's smart power, he even was her assistant secretary of state. Very smart woman, very smart. Tremendous woman, very very great.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.