[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OUT OF AFRICA THEORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: migrate.gif (31 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
migrate.gif
31 KB, 400x217
Do you believe in the Out Of Africa theory?
>>
>>71057648
No. It's obvious bullshit.
>>
>>71057648
No, and at the very least not how it appears on that map
>>
It is quite possible, yes, i think it might be the truth
>>
what's the alternative to out of africa theory
>>
Why the fuck would someone leave africa and move all of this miles when he can find everything from resources to good clay in africa
>>
White people came from outer space.
>>
out of africa theory is jew, americuck christcuck bullshit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cauBnrPXpbg
>>
>>71057648

No, if you look at the haplogroups it can be evidence for showing people coming from turkey which is biblical
>>
>>71057648

We descended from monkeys so why not
>>
>>71057648
show me a better theory. lets see if its simpler and mantain logics.
>>
>>71057648
I believe a version of it far removed from the mainstream interpretation
>>
>>71057648
We all have the African DNA markers. There is no debate.

/thread
>>
>>71057648

Yes even back then our ancestors knew that Africa was shit

Prehistoric white flight
>>
>>71057935
>what's the alternative to out of africa theory

Mulch-regional theory.
>>
>>71058290
>Mulch-regional theory.

MULTIREGIONAL
>>
>>71058290

Simultaneous civilizations
>>
>>71058179
We descended from the stars. Why only go as far back as Africa? What about Pangaea?
>>
>>71057648
I don't think there's a plausible alternative to that theory. There's just no way more or less the same evolutionary pressure applied in every part of the world so the homo sapiens would evolve so similarly. The differences between the human races would be much bigger if all of them evolved independently.
>>
>>71057968
Changing climate. Africa was not the same 100,000 years ago as it is now.
>>
>>71057648
I dont beleive it, I think its another bullshit made up for the purpose of globalisation and destroying ethnic identities.
Also fuck those shitheads that say 'there is no race except the human race'. Does that mean if you dont go lie in bed with an orangutan, you are a racist?
>>
>>71057648
No out of africa theory is jewish bullshit to claim we are all equal
>>
>>71058486
>I don't think there's a plausible alternative to that theory.

I can see you don't think because there is one.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
>>
File: ice age sea levels.jpg (364 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
ice age sea levels.jpg
364 KB, 1600x800
reminder that sea levels used to be lower
>>
>>71057648
Humanity had to originate from somewhere. The question is.... Were we even human when we left?
>>
>>71057648
>Do you believe in
Its a scientific theory thats widely accepted by scientists. So there is nothing to believe, its just a fact until they come up with a better theory or find evidence against this.
>i read on Stormfront that Aryans came from Atlantis
similar arguments doesn't count as scientific theory btw
>>
>>71058290
The theory that all life began in Jackson county Missouri, as proposed by the evolutionary scientist Joseph Smith.
>>
>>71057968
they leaved for not became muslimshit Amed
>>
>he finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact

A territorial origin of haplogroups α- and β-remains unknown; however, the most likely origin for each of them is a vast triangle stretched from Central Europe in the west through the Russian Plain to the east and to Levant to the south. Haplogroup B is descended from β-haplogroup (and not from haplogroup A, from which it is very distant, and separated by as much as 123,000 years of “lat- eral” mutational evolution) likely migrated to Africa after 46,000 ybp. The finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid haplogroups, as well as all non-African haplogroups do not carry either SNPs M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262, M32, M59, P289, P291, P102, M13, M171, M118 (haplogroup A and its subclades SNPs) or M60, M181, P90 (haplogroup B), as it was shown recently in “Walk through Y” FTDNA Project (the reference is incorporated therein) on several hundred people from various haplogroups.

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
>>
Out of china to be honest
>>
File: Hispanic America is white.jpg (12 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic America is white.jpg
12 KB, 250x228
No, I have a small winnie
>>
>>71058942
You're drunk, go home.
>>
How can you not? When your DNA is analyzed they can almost pinpoint it to a specific region in Africa where you came from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>71058998
>How can you not? When your DNA is analyzed they can almost pinpoint it to a specific region in Africa where you came from thousands of years ago.

Bullshit see: >>71058971
>>
>>71057648
The out of africa theory is a theory in the sense that gravity is a theory. It should be questioned like everything but not by every idiot on a japanese cartoon discussion website. Just shut up and eat the sandwich kids.
>>
If there wasn't an agends this would have been HUGE news

Http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/15/china/china-teeth-cave-nature/
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>71058792

>widely accepted scientific theory
>its (sic) just a fact
>until they come up with a better theory

So, uh... Do I have to take this or does someone else want to?
>>
>>71059423
what does (sic) mean?
>>
>>71057968

Because some of them had curiosity and wanderlust. The others were niggers.
>>
>>71058997
acually yes , thaks for the advice pal
>>
>>71057935
Theres the out of Asia theory
>>
>>71059538
The Latin adverb sic ("thus"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage, indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous or archaic spelling, surprising assertion, faulty reasoning, or other matter that might otherwise be taken as an error of transcription.
>>
>>71058566
>I think its another bullshit made up for the purpose of globalisation and destroying ethnic identities

This way of thinking that defines /pol/ users is so fucking dumb. There is no agenda behind the "out-of-africa" theory, take off your tinfoil hat for once. I wouldn't debate anyone who believes in the multiregional hypothesis, there seems to be good evidence for both and I haven't read up on them enough, but I know enough to know that the out-of-africa theory isn't some bullshit made up with the purpose of destroying ethnic identies.
>>
>>71059538
Its a direct copy, and the person who quoted it knew it was a typo.
>>
>>71060339
>but I know enough to know that the out-of-africa theory isn't some bullshit made up with the purpose of destroying ethnic identies

so what's this theory about then? because I've heard people say the first human skull was found in the balkans
>>
>>71060339
They didn't invent it for that purpose but it fits the agenda so they go with it

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
>>
>>71060523
Well it claims that modern humans left Africa in a single wave of migration, possibly due to climate changes, and replaced the older homo species like Neanderthals. Seems plausible to me, and obviously most scientists seem to think so too.
>>
>>71061566
>and replaced the older homo species like Neanderthals
serves them right, fucking homos
>>
>>71057648
If we evolved from niggers, how come there are still niggers around today?

ATHEISTS BTFO
>>
>>71057968
Resource competition. Plus, humans tend to spread anywhere they can survive.
>>
>>71058566
Orangutans are an entirely different subfamily, not to mention genus.
>>
>>71060570
Bullshit, what fucking agenda? There is simply more evidence to support it atm. You can nitpick pieces of counter-evidence all you want, if there was a more encompassing and accurate theory then that would be the one that's widely accepted.
>>
>>71057648
It's not *completely* wrong but it dramatically oversimplifies early human migration patterns.

There is substantial archaeological evidence to suggest that the spread of Homo Sapiens was characterized by not just one but many crisscrossing migrations after the initial expansion out of the African continent.

Homo Sapiens interbred with Neanderthals, spread throughout Europe, spread into Asia and interbred with other offshoots from earlier migrations, etc. Migration to the Americas likely came from multiple regions at multiple points in history. There's evidence of not only the Bering Strait migration, but also migrations from Scandanavia, Britain, Spain, Africa, and the Pacific Islands.
>>
>>71057648
we don't have anything else with as much evidence as this theory, for now
>>
>>71057648
Yeah i mean considering the fact that all of Africa is in Europe right now iam sure that this theory is correct // Thread
>>
>>71058142
Explain kind sir
>>
File: 2016-03-17 06.50.13.png (287 KB, 1002x1502) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17 06.50.13.png
287 KB, 1002x1502
>>71058234

I don't
>>
>>71057648
Yes, and also in the corollary to the out-of-Africa theory that is usually left out --- i.e., those that remained in Africa (sub-Saharans) are at best a sub-species of humanity that represents an evolutionary dead end.

Full humans (those that left Africa -- Europeans and East Asians) are defined by their Neanderthal admixture. That is what has enabled them to create and sustain complex civilizations --- something which is beyond the capacity of sub-Saharan nigger populations.
>>
If it were try, why is Africa not the apex example of all human civilization?
>>
>>71062690
I hope some attack happens in Lagos or some shit that causes them to flee to Europe, maybe then western cucks will do something about the subhuman problem
>>
>>71057753
I agree. We have lived on New Zealand as long as the Earth has been around.
>>
>>71062971
Because the idiots got left behind.
>>
>>71062865
how do I do this? Is it expensive ?
>>
>>71058142
>>71062795
Turkey/Caucus/Black Sea area are where most of the ancestors of modern Middle Eastern/North African/Europeans come from.

There is evidence of this in the Varna gold and other sites.
>>
>>71057753
I don't know how dumb you are. Clearly you can see where we came from (the less evolved varieties of humans) in Africa. The whites and asians left, mixed with a few brother species in Europe and Asia ( the Abos mixed with a third species somewhere in PNG, making them even WORSE than niggers).

There's some really interesting research been done on it all, I recommend reading into it.
>>
>>71063465
https://www.23andme.com/

200$,,кaктo тaк 12 штyк
>>
>>71062878
Make sense.
>>
>>71058383
FOUR SIMULTANEOUS EVOLUTIONS IN A SINGLE ROTATION OF EARTH.
>>
File: 1455303090998.jpg (488 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455303090998.jpg
488 KB, 720x1280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
Here is the truth if you want to be woke af.
>>
>>71057648
It's fact and if you deny it you're a retard.
>>
>>71064152
WE
>>
>>71057648
Europeans came from Atlantis
>>
>>71063235
abbo post
>>
>>71064509
WUZ
>>
>>71065978
KANGZ
>>
>>71064152
ayo hol up
so you be sayin...
>>
>>71062971
Because the amount of time people spent in an area isn't what defines how successful their civilization is.
>>
File: We Are Not From Africa.jpg (66 KB, 640x306) Image search: [Google]
We Are Not From Africa.jpg
66 KB, 640x306
>>
>>71064689
Facts. We are NOT related to niggers.
>>
Is there any other reasons to fervently deny OOA except because of butthurt about niggers?

You people do realise that africans are as far related to the original 100 thousand year old homo sapiens as white people?

It literally does not matter where homo sapiens originated from except from a scientific point of view.
>>
>>71067030
/thread
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.