[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Discussing shit with my mother >topic moves to male/female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 01.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>Discussing shit with my mother
>topic moves to male/female inequalities
>I explain the wage gap is a myth, that women work less hours for fewer years in shittier jobs, and give her academic sources to prove my point
>Anon, you do realise academic sources are male biased right? Women have a harder time getting into those fields
>Ask what the fuck she's talking about
>There's an "old boy's network" in place, that stops women getting into those kinds of fields or jobs
>I respond with "You're blaming the Patriarchy for keeping women down?"
>She unironically says yes
>proceeds to cite woman's hour as a source against my claims

How can I explain this shit to her /pol/?
>>
eat her ass out and say if you still think the wage gap I real no more ass eat
>>
>>71057334

old dog new tricks, etc.

you're arguing with a brick wall
>>
>>71057447
more or less came to say this. something roughly related to eating your moms ass out as a course of action.
>>
>>71057334
RACE
WAR
>>
>>71057334
Abort her you cuck
>>
>>71057334
Tell her if women do earn less, than wouldn't it be more profitable for a company to have all women instead of men
>>
>>71057334
sorry bro, you just can't fix stupid
>>
>>71057334

Sounds like you got BTFO by your mom.

Realistically, that's the core issue with posters on this board.
>>
>>71057334

Damn dude. The more time goes on, the more I realize my parents are based as fuck.

>Visit them every weekend
>Mom and I laugh at modern feminism and BLM niggers
>Exchange crazy politically correct news stories like the trump chalking with my dad
>>
Most women are fucking dumb, what a surprise.
>>
I stopped a long time ago trying to convince my parents of anything, or talking to them at all. If they're going to steadfastly refuse to acknowledge evidence, you don't need to deal with that shit. Cut these people out of your life, find others who are at least willing to listen to reason and evidence.
>>
Explain to her that women get a greater number of degrees, both advanced and in general.

Then you can show them this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Boaler

She is a woman who has been given every chance to succeed. When called out for scientific misconduct by a colleague, the university just declined to investigate.

She believes that students shouldn't be sorted by skill level, and thinks that multiplication tables arent helpful, fully ignoring the fact that Korea, Japan and China all practice this method with gusto. (And their results show it).

She is allowed to do it all, yet Salman Khan gets better results with traditional methods. He gets shit done, and gets millions of people to learn math in their free time.

There is no old boys network; women are propped up and shielded from criticism or failure, which is why they don't grow. You can go full ham and tell people that it is disgusting that women are not treated like equals and shielded from criticism.

Just go "Hello, its 2016, women don't need to treated like dainty princesses in need of rescue."
>>
>>71058146
>women are propped up and shielded from criticism or failure, which is why they don't grow.

Sounds pretty similar to modern parenting.

They shelter their kids all their lives then send them off to college, completely unprepared for how to deal with the real world.
>>
>>71057810
You're a big guy.
>>
>>71058825
For Hatsune Miku.
>>
>>71058472

That is how it goes.

The market doesn't lie though. 7 books on math yet she can't make an actual educational product succeed by its own merit.

Somehow after 7 books worth of insight we have no proof of outcomes. People should be begging to take her courses and learn her way.

They aren't, because the problem is deeper than that. There is no one elephant in the classroom, but by God does Stanford not care.
>>
>women don't get paid less, they just don't get good jobs

Yeah that makes it so much better
>>
File: 1455936524719.png (400 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
1455936524719.png
400 KB, 540x516
>>71057334
>arguing with women
>arguing with women about identity politics
>>
>>71057334
Ask her to name the Patriarchs.
>>
>>71057334
HAHAHA HAHA I'm so glad my mother thinks women are inferior to men and should be house wives. She dosent want hilary to win because she is a women.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.