[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia is in trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images (22).jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
12 KB, 443x332
Uh oh spaghettios

Http://www.dw.com/en/russia-is-running-out-of-money/a-19189716
>>
What happened to Putin's illegal Panama money?
>>
>>71056932
Time for you gringos to join the russian mail waifu bandwagon.
>>
>>71056932
>Today in news that only stupid people actually believe

Russia survived going from communism to capitalism and had a smaller GDP than some south American countries at the time. You really believe Russia Is running out of money
>>
>>71057373

>If oil prices do not increase, Russia could feasibly carry on "two or three years," according to Stefan Meister. But, at some point, "the train will hit a wall." Even so, a change of course in the Ukraine conflict in order to end western sanctions is not something to be expected, Meister said.
In fact, the opposite may be true: the conflict with the West could increase. "The regime would try that in order to distract from the economic crisis," said Meister. "It would rather create more conflicts internationally than to compromise, or push through reforms."

WWIII confirmed
>>
>"We're witnessing an expansion of the repression apparatus. A new national guard was just created," said Meister. "The regime is preparing itself for a conflict with the general public." In the future, Russia will experience local uprisings, the expert from the DGAP believes. "But I also see no opposition which can lead them. And I don't see a willingness in the population for mass demonstrations."
Wow, how unbias.
>>
>>71056932

>Russia is over!

Says the increasingly nervous Jew for the 7th time this year.
>>
>>71056985
Black dick is expensive
>>
>>71056932
Last week I came upon the info about it the situation was 381 billion $. They were growing 2.5 billion $ a week from mid 350 billion $. They will be fine.
>>
Wow I can't believe it!

I am now officially a #JinpingMissile
>>
File: spain is gay.jpg (130 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
spain is gay.jpg
130 KB, 500x405
>>71057855
Yeah you spanish just lucked out with all that cheap mudslime dick.
>>
>>71057793
lmao yeah Germany is going to tilt before Russia. Again.
>>
>>71059587
First the map is wrong and second yes, black dick costed us dearly.
>>
File: spain is gayer.jpg (71 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
spain is gayer.jpg
71 KB, 600x433
>>71059783
Is this one better?
>>
>>71056932
Wow the news are that new that we knew it for over 3 years
News are so breaking putin gave an interview on it over 2years ago

Gj straylia
>>
>>71057100
>end polio now

lives in such a shit country they can still get polio
>>
>>71063291
This.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.