[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /pol/ hates niggers so much? Do you ever get tired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (170 KB, 1244x792) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
170 KB, 1244x792
Why do /pol/ hates niggers so much? Do you ever get tired?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrKejQTynk
>>
>>71056910
Because I have to live with them and they fucking act like contemptuous wild chimps.
>>
File: croat.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
croat.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>71056910
I wonder why you support them...
>>
>>71056910
Are there even niggers in pineapple republic? Seems like the parts of the U.S. that have the least niggers are the ones most "tolerant" of the pavement apes, kek
>>
>>71056910
>niggers
So you like corrupted "people"?

Would have been better if you didn't post the live video because its horrible.
>>
>>71056910
As a former hardcore racist neo-Nazi who got saved by Christ, I can tell you how it happens. You grow up in a rough part of a city (I was raised in New Orleans) and ALL you ever see is the worst example of the behavior of the group you grow to hate. It's like being bitten by a dog when you're a kid...you just grow to hate and fear dogs, and you can't really control it.

Then one day you meet a nice, loving, gentle member of the group you hate and you realize: "Not EVERYONE in that group is bad."
>>
>>71057424
Too bad you got cucked by Jesus and now you're daughter is going to get raped by niggers
>>
>>71057223
>because its horrible.
It is the best vid of that song.

>>71057424
OK. Then this one is perfect for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
>>
>>71056967
Who brought them in in the first place?

>>71057143
>Are there even niggers in pineapple republic?
Hell no. We removed serbs for fucks sake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxJeEMmFDM

One of the last cauconcerts in the EU.
>>
>>71056910
Jew + niggers = this kills /pol/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.