[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get campus police alert >sexual assualt >black man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blacksdindu.jpg (39 KB, 917x137) Image search: [Google]
blacksdindu.jpg
39 KB, 917x137
>get campus police alert
>sexual assualt
>black man

I thought they were dindus? 95% of all the campus alerts I Get are with black suspects
>>
UCF alerts are fun. 90%+ are black male for suspect.

There was one fun alert where it was the multiculture pals of crime. A black, a white, a hispanic, and a middle easterner were the suspects.
>>
>>71056382

Wait until your college stops giving a description of the suspect because "it makes niggers look bad" like the University of Minnesota.
>>
>>71058174
what's up UCF bro?

i hope you're majoring in STEM, friendo
>>
>>71056382
>95% of all the campus alerts I Get are with black suspects

That's because of institutionalized raycisms. The reality is there are thousands of rapes and murders committed by white people that you just never hear about because even the victims of white crime recognize their own privilege and don't report it to the police.

>thisiswhatniggersactuallybelieve.tiff
>>
>>71056382
How do those biggots know he identifies as black?
>>
>>71056382
The college I was at before transfer had crime alerts almost every week or two without failure. The reported suspects were almost always black. I remember once we had some guy get mugged at gunpoint and pistol whipped over a fucking watch. He was kind of asking for it wearing a (fake) rolex to a college that's got so many blacks, but it's absurd that this shit even happens.
>>
>>71056382
>Known as a friend of a friend

lel, guess we have another redpilled person.
>>
>6'4
>180lb
>Muscular

Nope
>>
>>71059579
This actually happened at my school too, University of Washington. The first year I was here, literally every crime report except for one reported a black male doing some violent shit. Now they just say "dark complexioned" or, in the case of one frat house sexual assault, white. Funny double standard and also shameful hiding of the truth.
>>
File: trump uic.jpg (466 KB, 640x1359) Image search: [Google]
trump uic.jpg
466 KB, 640x1359
ayyy a UIC student. I go there too. Still pissed about the cancelled rally lol
>>
>>71062193
yeah i was pissed
>>
>>71056382
>sexual assault
>by a black male

TRIGGERED

This is a racist accusation. Only white men can rape. Disregard the evidence because it's only a way for white men to make themselves right. it means nothing in the real world.

Captcha is fucking bicycles, jesus christ.
>>
>>71056382
On the one hand, blacks are often violent rapists. On the other hand, university females call any sex they regret "rape".

It's like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. The best solution would be to nuke them both and the university for good measure.
>>
>>71064514
Rape = sexual assault + power. Black people don't have power, therefore they can't rape.
>>
>>71059579
Yeah, exactly why quite a few prospective students in my area avoided the UofM.
>>
>>71056382
> The offender, which was known through a mutual fried....here's an arbitrary description, because no one's thought to ask the fucking friend his name
>>
>>71056382
Instead of whining and bitching about it, i would personally create a excel chart or a graph of eveyr campus alert i get and mark the disproportion then post it on the local university jewbook groups. Cant argue with dem facts.
>>
>>71059579
I thought there were no niggers in Minnesota
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.