[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458089457047.jpg (225 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458089457047.jpg
225 KB, 800x600
>21, living for 5 years from welfare
>be me dropped out of highschool because of bullying muslims (Long story short)

>get sued for insulting a muslim bitch neighboor, get 60 hours of forced work in a graveyard, zoo, and kindergarten

>see people actually working there, thinking about this, working there as main job is the only thing i can do with my non existing education if id chose to stop leeching of welfare

>it was boring as fuck and easy as fuck, but tiring, just wanted to sleep and eat after that.

This are the jobs to keep the small people still.

God damn, is this really it? Is this what i have to do if i drop out of welfare?

Im 21, i can't get a better education, if i wanted it i have to study 9 years to get everything i need. After that 6 years of university.

Kek, being a neet is set in stone for me, but is it worth working a shit job, earning the same as with welfare?

I don't think i can be happy with such a shit job.

So how can i embrace the neet life for ever? I have to make it as good as possible, thank god that i don't live in murica, otherwise i would be jobless.
>>
**Homeless god damn
>>
Why do you need 9 years of education to get everything you need, when you're 21? Do you have a high school diploma?
>>
>>71056434
no.
>>
>>71056776
Just kill urself then desu
promise me to take merkel with u
>>
>>71056012
How much does Hartz4 pay exactly, I'm not german but I've wondered if its easy to get neetbux, considering there are lawyers advertising that they handle this shit.
>>
>>71056012
Can you get a night school diploma? We call them a GED here in the US. Then go to college? 9 more years to complete high school..that can't be possible, can it?

You need to get some counseling, anon. I think some outside information would be helpful for you to see your possibilities.

>You have to do the footwork to find the help
>>
Just get some good books about successful money making by Tyler Hicks etc and get rich
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 320x240
Good luck German friend, climb your way up the working ladder. Remember that Hitler had his life turned around too, jobless after world war 1 ending up in prison, and look what he accomplished.

I'd really suggest that you join the military, as gay as that sounds at least you could climb in rank and become extremely successful, and if you're lucky maybe live on through history. We're living in dangerous times, so being in the military might guarantee some greatness for the upcoming event that with take place in Europe. Unless it's like America and you need a high school degree, in that case I wish you luck
>>
>>71056934
rollan'. Do it krautbro.
>>
>>71056012
>Is it worth working
Nope, especially not when your country is throwing away tax money as muslims.

Leeching tax money and bringing your countries economy down the drain is the biggest service you can do. No more money = no more migrants.
>>
I'm 24/NEET, I got a high school diploma but no college. Is it still worth going to college or should I find a career?
>>
>>71058042
>on the record for insulting a muslim in Germany
>joining the bundeswehr
kek, maybe he can join the FFL or ISIS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.