[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How close is German/Swedish happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: hanging_5.jpg (67 KB, 550x378) Image search: [Google]
hanging_5.jpg
67 KB, 550x378
Serious question for Germans and Swedes:

Why hasn't the happening happened yet?

Is the happening going to happen?

How close is the happening to happening?

I'm wondering because I would like to die a glorious death in a pan-European reconquest.
>>
>>71055906
The happening will happen the same day weedman legalizes weed.
>>
2018, but only if Brexit happens

A lot of elections the next two years
>>
>>71055906

>Happening
>Sweden

Zero chance. The average Swede hates Trump and Netanyahu more than the Somali guy who raped their daughter.
>>
>>71056087
What are the chances that Europeans are going to kick all or most non-Europeans out?
>>
File: 1428275002861.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1428275002861.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>>71056635
I know more people who think Hitler wasn't that bad than I know people who think he was
The ratio gets better with every month
>>
>>71055906
There won't be terrorists attacks in Germany and Sweden. Why would they destroy their HQs
>>
>>71056935
God I wish it were like that here. Maybe it's just my social circles, but were it not for the heat you could call Houston Toronto with the libshit rhetoric passed around me.
>>
>>71056635
Do Europeans even identify as Europeans anymore or do they just see themselves as libshit cucks?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF-iHsyjJPY

Anglos are scum
>>
>>71057765
Cucks. This place is fucked. No exceptions.
>>
>>71057775
If I was a crazy dictator I would be supplying small conflicts like this as much as I could
>>
>>71055906
there won't happen anything here. we germans are well divided and easy to rule.
>>
>>71057622
>Toronto
We few have embedded ourselves amidst the enemy and are here fighting against them from within.
>>
>>71055906
I think that if Trump or whoever our next president is makes progress on destroying ISIS, we'll see the refugees in Europe chimp out as a way of going out with a bang. All it's going to take is the perception that another American war on the middle east is being launched, at the moment Obama is keeping it low key by launching missiles and using drones. The radicals are irrelevant because Muslims will advocate for their own, it won't take much to work them up into a frenzy
>>
Closer everyday. There is a very big minority that pissed and needs to be radicalized.
>>
You will see something similar to Hitler in Sweden or Germany within 2 decades
>>
>>71057765
well Burger most people consider themselves as European as Japanese considers themselves Asians. It means nothing to them.

The people of Europe consider themselves Swedes, Germans, Brits, French and so on.

There are no European common spirit as the failure that is the EU has shown.

The European countries are as divided as the US and Mexico. Same continent but that is about it.
>>
Do any Europeans have weapons to defend themselves with anymore?
>>
>>71058991
what's up with Germans just kind of going with what the government says? that's a unique trait, is it just a genuine faith in higher power?
>>
Also this
>>71056139

Swedes and Germans will just slowly fade away and good fucking riddance.
>>
>>71061778
>Germans will just slowly fade away
...said our hat.
>>
>>71062300

Is german media an echochamber like ours is?
>>
>>71061724
Can you stop promoting this meme already?
>>
>>71062467
So they do have weapons then?
>>
>>71062544
finns have knifes, brits have bike wheels and sweden has giant dildos, dunno about the rest
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (517 KB, 1727x873) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
517 KB, 1727x873
>>71062544

Yes burger, we have guns
>>
>>71062428
Our media is fully fucking detached from reality. They shill whatever the government is paying them to shill.
>>
>>71062704
Well that's good at least, just need public opinion now
>>
>>71062704
>not having one gun per person
so you're banking on the human wave strategy?
>>
File: 1460662318520.jpg (56 KB, 856x531) Image search: [Google]
1460662318520.jpg
56 KB, 856x531
>>71055906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH2lIxlYfDY
Won't happen.
German normies are all brainwashed cultural marxists.
>>
File: YugoM76.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
YugoM76.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>71062704
Just want to note - this map isn't exactly correct since in eastern europe a lot of people own guns illegally.
Balkans especially. When the war ended everyone stored whatever they had in the attic and kept it there just in case shit hits the fan again. I know for a fact that both Serbia and slavonia (eastern parts of Croatia) are armed on par with Texas. Almost everyone has an AK, SKS, M76, or at the very least a handgun.
>>
>>71063124
>No subtitles
>>
>>71063242

Well of course it's not gonna include illegal guns

I'm gonna get a weapon license, always wanted an m1911
>>
>>71056635
>What are the chances that Europeans are going to kick all or most non-Europeans out?

it will never happen. europe as we know it is finished

the only hope is if we can soemhow get control of the political apparatus of a country, then invite all same thinking white folk to begin again. but i dont see how we could do that
>>
File: satansense.jpg (78 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
satansense.jpg
78 KB, 480x370
>>71063124
>dem crazy eyes.
>>
>>71062544
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-e1-UemY_I
>>
>>71055906
Nothing acute as of yet. Bluepillery galore, the enlightenment spreads slow.
>>
>>71061724
>>71062544
As far as I know, when it comes to regular self-defense goes (i.e. in the street), in France, you may or may not be allowed to have a pepper spray or stun gun. I think that's about it.

You can own guns legally, but few people actually do. You can carry them around in any case.

Weapon carry was actually legal up until 1939, when a "temporary" law was introduced to control the French people.

There's an association trying to reinstate weapon carry: http://arpac.eu/
>>
>>71064475
>You can carry them around in any case.
can't*
>>
>>71061194
lmao you wish that
>>
The real question is
'What are YOU doing to make it happen?'
->Hoping and praying does not count.
>>
>>71063242
What a beautiful riffle.
>>
>>71055906
Because we are fed and have a roof over our heads.

When the housing bubble bursts or the government become overburdened, it will happen.
>>
>>71062704
Let's see them then Sweden.
>>
File: DSC03728.jpg (180 KB, 986x739) Image search: [Google]
DSC03728.jpg
180 KB, 986x739
>>71064799
Indeed it is, cheap too. You can buy them in pristine condition for <500 €.

It's radioactive as well, what more could you ask?
Yugoslav tech best tech.
>>
>>71066328
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwfGNOGi4Y
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa4UAWoCBQ4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGV_0r5g_A4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DPypgJPh5k
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3W2wUweOuI
is this enough for you?
>>
Never. Cultural Marxism has done its damage in those countries. The next generation graduating from Unis have been so completely indoctrinated that it would take complete collapse for anything to change.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that the globalists in charge will do anything to keep that from happening.
>>
>>71055906
>>71062428
>>71062771
Why do you faggots keep making these threads. This shit is starting to make me kinda like mexicans.
>>
bump4interest
>>
File: 1460054972905.png (351 KB, 341x375) Image search: [Google]
1460054972905.png
351 KB, 341x375
>>71055988
checked
>>
>>71057622
No, it's because you live in America. If we admit Hitler wasn't that bad, suddenly we have to admit we were the bad guys because we're the ones who took him down.
>>
>>71055906
People are pissed off, but not pissed off enough. We need at least 5 large scale terrorist attacks to happen so that the right-wing people go out on the street and start being violent, otherwise we will just continue to go down the drain. And Merkel will never go away unless someone kills her.
>>
>>71061683
Bacon boy has it right. It was always doomed to failure and I sincerely hope the UK voting out kicks it off in a big way.
>>
No real happenings incoming in these parts, sadly.
The plan was executed perfectly in Germany and Sweden.
We can't stop slow white genocide.
We can only prevent it to happen in other countries.
>>
>>71067992
>>>71062771 (You)
>Why do you faggots keep making these threads. This shit is starting to make me kinda like mexicans.
What thread did I make exactly?
>>
>>71061724
Legally, you can buy swords, machetes and crossbows here once you turn 18, no licenses needed. That's enough to kill a cop or two and steal their weapons. You can also buy a gas mask and build firebombs against the riot police.
>>
>>71067768
Some more:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4rRNIQYHbY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0a-EfB1FXU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVAXGWGJMY
>>
File: trillionkeks.jpg (107 KB, 1283x603) Image search: [Google]
trillionkeks.jpg
107 KB, 1283x603
>>71063124
poor germany
>>
>>71055906
There is no one to fight.
Double meaning intended.

First there are very little military age man that actually understand the ship is sinking.
Those are creating their own world, they will not try to safe something that does not want to be safed.

Second there is no one to attack.
Most people think they can still vote to heal a system that is getting destroyed by voting.
Next election 2017 more than half of the voters will be over 50.
50 year old people only care about their retirement government money and free health care.

Europe will have a different society in 50 years.
What the average melanin level of its people will be is going to be decided in a war.

There will be very little states that will keep their names.

Germany will be split into its centuries old natural borders, in the pre united German Reich states.

>happening when?
There will be no definitive starting point.
There won't be soldiers fighting.
It will start with an increasing number of bombing attacks over multiple years on bridges and infrastructure and politicians.
A little later there will be armed militias that will blockade roads and kill people to mark their turf.

The German auto industry will collapse, this will lead to a heavy depression where a lot of groups will independently try to bring Germany and the other EU state authorities down.
Eventually they will succeed.

When I am old I think I will hold a history book where there is a chapter of the BRD with 1948-203x.
I'll do my best that it will be written in English or German and not in Arabic or Russian or whatever roaches use to communicate.
>>
>>71068871
>swords
>enough to kill a cop or two
I'm not proud of sharing my nationality with you.
>>
>>71069188
I'm talking about ambushes with a crossbow and some pepper spray. You headshot the first cop with the crossbow, spray the second officer with pepper spray and then stab him with the sword.
>>
>>71069107
>increasing number of bombing attacks over multiple years on bridges and infrastructure and politicians.
>A little later there will be armed militias that will blockade roads and kill people to mark their turf.
>>71069346
>You headshot the first cop with the crossbow, spray the second officer with pepper spray and then stab him with the sword.
I hope you edgelords are the first ones to fall.
>>
>>71068799
i was talking to op
and posting your post as the result of the op
the fuck
>>
>>71069434
Go and suck a dick you antifa faggot.
>>
>>71069694
>antifa
lol
>>
>>71069346
Crossbows, pepper spray.and swords are now weapons.
They are toys.

When you want to kill, why not use a gun?
It is so funny when you think about it.
On the one hand you want to kill police on the other you don't want to break our nice Kriegswaffenkontrollgesetzgebung.
>>
>>71070160
Who said I want to kill the police? I'm just mentioning how you could kill a cop. Also, getting a gun isn't exactly easy here in Germany.
>>
>>71063825
Well, you have weapons but u cannot use them.
You are too stupid.

A stormrifle with a 8x scope and a bipod and still he looks like a faggot.

I am not scared of you. Well, thats the reason we get cucked. Even with guns we are pussies.

Bye bye Europe!
>>
>>71070277
I have bad news for you if you think that.
>>
>>71070277
>Who said I want to kill the police?
You
>Also, getting a gun isn't exactly easy here in Germany.
And that's how I know you wouldn't survive a day in the war you're wishing for.
>>
>>71061754
For the past century there has always been a higher power over here: local aristocrats, kings, kaiser, führer etc.

Naturally there is a higher trust in the state than the people in America have, because we never had the "free" land. When you think of the settlers working their way to the pacific coast you immediately think of unlimited freedom; we have nothing like that.

The only way there could ever be a happening is to have a major crisis occur. Something like 2009 (maybe a bit stronger), breakdown of the social state (rather close I guess) or a radical party that quickly gains votes. However it is unlikely for that party to be the AfD in its current state.

I say there will be no happening or anything alike until the general election next year.

>>71060732
/thread
About 80-90% of the people around me are pissed off, yet they lack the will to fight because they have too much to lose. Lets wait for the social security breakdown and hope the has the power to be a radical party, too powerful to be banned and with too much influence to be ignored
>>
>>71070277
people make them in american prisons . you saying american convicts are more resourceful than german citizens?

go get some galvanized metal pipe some cooking oil and a shit load of matches and a marble

if you want to be clever think of how to make a multi shot one or even how to make your own homemade self contained rounds
>>
>>71066523
What damage type is radioactive?
Chaos, pure, holy or unholy?
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (141 KB, 720x475) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
141 KB, 720x475
>>71063124
> ok how do other cultures enrich germany?
> they bring their food ... mhh i like Kebap

WAKE ME UP!
>>
>>71063242
interesting, i never thought of that before but it makes sense.
>>
File: Karl1.jpg (110 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
Karl1.jpg
110 KB, 500x585
>>71055906
Soon, I hope.
>>
>>71055906
Sweden is having a huge change of discourse right now. Those that earlier said "immigrants welcome" are now talking about how to get fewer immigrants.And those of us that didn't want any immigrants to begin with is calling for revolution. On the internet. In the streets the demonstrations can get like 500 people in a city with over 1 million people.

So the habbening is far away, but the talk have changed at least.

I think it will end badly for the immigrants. While USA have problems with blacks, the black have been there forever, and there is some kind of guilt debt after the slavery.

In Sweden on the other hand, there are no such thing. I think most swedes don't think the immigrants should have any right to stay, We don't feel like, well, "They are part of our nation so we have to accept their shit."
>>
>>71070819
This would be far more difficult than the legal way.
If you want to create your own ammunition you can also just buy the chemicals legally in our neighbouring countries, no need for matches.
If you want to buy the chemicals in Germany you can also get a licence for that.

If you don't care about laws any more it even gets easier.
>>
>>71057023
One guy tried, but just blew up himself.
>>
>>71070456
Well, at least not legally.
>>71070491
I don't want to kill any police officers m8. I just said how you could do it with the weapons you can buy here in Germany.
>>
>>71070819
No need at all. There's probably no western country where it's easier to get your hands on a weapon, illegally of course. The assault rifles used in Paris were bought in Germany.

Also Wehrmacht tech in basements and sheds. Last year they pulled 2 WWII tanks out of the basement of some old fart. Presumably functional after some basic service. I don't even want to know how many grenades, Walther PPKs, MG42s and the likes are still in private hands.
>>71071954
It's 1:40 am, go to bed already. You'll get in trouble if your mother finds you awake at this hour.
>>
Maybe Putin will secretly support a revolt in Sweden / Germany. Sending lots of weapon so we could kill media and politicians.

*dreaming*
>>
>>71055906
Both will eventually die with but a whimper. Sad.
>>
>>71069107
>I'll do my best that it will be written in English or German and not in Arabic or Russian or whatever roaches use to communicate.

HEIL!
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.