[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /pol/arbears, I have a question for the Spanish: I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 88895c7c.png (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
88895c7c.png
12 KB, 300x200
Yo /pol/arbears, I have a question for the Spanish:
I have a little cousin that is going to Spain for a week with my older sister,and Aunts and I'm wondering how's the situation is over there?
Is the rapefuggee crisis bad in Spain?

My older sister is a HUGE tumblrtard while my my little cousin is an innocent farmergirl that is honestly too pure for this world. So I need some info so I can know if the situation is so bad over there where I have to persuade them not to go.
>>
Isn't that bad outside Madrid , Barcelona and other cities
>>
File: 20000.jpg (46 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
20000.jpg
46 KB, 460x259
>>
>>71056018
>Barcelona
How bad is it in Barcelona?
>>
>>71056129
The beaches nearby are full of English and German trash
>>
>>71056253
Well if it's just trash I doubt it's that bad, however I have an itching notion that my sister will drag my cousin to go clubbing with her.

Is the clubs there as bad as any normal club or is it for some reason notoriously bad?
>>
>>71056129
Don't go to their beaches
t. non-Barcelona Catalan
>>
File: 1434960552766.png (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434960552766.png
28 KB, 300x300
>>71056843
Gotcha, I guess if that's the only problem, than I'll give them a warning about the beaches than.
>>
>>71056129

Bad things

>beach is full of garbage
>the city with most mudslimes
>full of fags and degenerates

Good things

> Visit the bunkers
> Visit Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi buildings
> Visit Montjuic and the fountains

t.Barcelonafag
>>
>>71057477
Add slutty women to that list. I guess that's a bad thing for you guys but not for non-Spaniards
>>
>>71057157
the center of the city is full of negus :/
>>
>Is the rapefuggee crisis bad in Spain?
Uh, yeah, of course. Those eighteen refugees are troublesome a lot.
>>
>>71057477
>beach is full of garbage
Okay yeah warn them about that.
>the city with most mudslimes
When you mean mudslimes does that include rapefuggees? I've been to Barcelona before and yeah it had quite a few Muslims as I remember but they weren't all shariah law about everything.
>full of fags and degenerates
Well no wonder my sister wants to go there...
>>
File: Hangover Doge.jpg (69 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
Hangover Doge.jpg
69 KB, 500x410
>>71056843
>Barcelo""""""""""neta""""""""".
>>
>>71057654
>I guess that's a bad thing for you guys but not for non-Spaniards
I guess it's pretty bad for the non-Spaniards aswell since that Zeka virus is apparently already in Spain.
>>
>>71055848
>Immigration is a problem, but it's not refugee related. We got only 12. No, not 12k. 12.
>Immigrants triple the crime rates in Spain. Without normalizing the population. That means that 1 immigrants commits three times more crime than 10 spaniards.
>Beware of the rascals. Most common danger in Spain is not getting raped or killed (which is a possibility if you're extremely reckless) but scammed. Pickpockets, fraudulent companies, etc. Just don't trust people.
>Beggars are a mafia, they prey on tourists. Ignore them. Most of them have lower-middle class income just by begging.
>Filth. We don't take care of anything. Streets are smelly, everything is dirty, people litter, dogs and drunktards piss and shit on the streets...
>Incompetent bureocracy and poor services. Different public administration departments go on strike randomly on rotation. Also the state hired companies as well. Expect getting stuck.

Overall the situation is like any other touristic destination, really. Just notice they're visiting a 2nd world country.
>>
since this is a spain thread

>Cruz was born in Matanzas, Cuba, in 1939. His father, Rafael Cruz, was a salesman for RCA, originally from the Canary Islands, Spain. His mother, Emilia Laudelina Díaz, was a teacher.[4][5][6]

So Ted Cruz's grandpa is Canarian. Tell me about Canarians, are they bad or good people? what are their stereotypes?
>>
>>71057477
is Espanyol the team of right wing people and Barcelona the team of sjws?
>>
I find rural Spain especially in Alicante quite nice, just avoid that shithole known as Benidorm and you're fine.
>>
File: 1436986722024.jpg (51 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
1436986722024.jpg
51 KB, 917x845
>>71058715
>Beware of the rascals. Most common danger in Spain is not getting raped or killed (which is a possibility if you're extremely reckless) but scammed. Pickpockets, fraudulent companies, etc. Just don't trust people.
Yeah, I know that first hand.
Well actually I wouldn't say I would but when I was over there I avoided old woman who were giving away free flowers, while my sister lost 75 euro's because of her shelter naivety.
Yet she wants to return there. GENIUS.
>>
>>71058970
Canarians are like jamaicans I guess. Hippies, liberals, party culture, laid back, etc. That's the stereotype anyway.

>>71059077
People say that the Espanyol exist only to make the FCBarcelona life's bitter. They manage to win and tie against them but then they lose terribly against the R.Madrid like there's been collusion.

Still, on a national level the most right wing team is the Atlético Madrid club.
>>
>>71059077
Barça is catalanist, Espanyol is more spanish.
That does not equal left or right.
>>
> When you mean mudslimes does that include rapefuggees?

There are no refugees in Spain, however the muslims and other filth are notorious in Barcelona.

Raval is one of the zones with most filth and there's nothing good to see there.

Tell her to stay very vigilant because there is full of pickpocketers and scammer who lurk tourists.
>>
>>71060739
>Tell her to stay very vigilant because there is full of pickpocketers and scammer who lurk tourists.
I'm very aware that there are a lot of scammers and such all I'm hoping is that the population there hasn't gotten too violent or rapey from the last time I was there/
>>
>>71059077

A lot of people despise Barcelona because is a team that is involved and pushes the independence and pro-catalonia nationalism and also mixes politics with sport.

That's all I can say because i don't follow football.
>>
>>71055848
As long as they stay in Madrid there is no problem, here it is not as bad as in France.
>>
>Barcelona because is a team that is involved and pushes the independence and pro-catalonia nationalism and also mixes politics with sport.
That's the first I've heard of this, didn't think things like that happen over there.
Are they trying to pull a Scotland, or something?
>>
We have a feminist commie mayor that let's all feral nigs, gypsies and muslims do whatever they want.
>>
>>71061335
>We have a feminist commie mayor that let's all feral nigs, gypsies and muslims do whatever they want.
Who the hell elected such a mayor and why?
>>
>>71055848
>my little cousin is an innocent farmergirl that is honestly too pure

My dick is asking her name already
>>
>>71061490
Barcelona is the spanish version of California. Very left-wing, spanish hating, multicultural and SJW shills.
>>
File: 1454960267443.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454960267443.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>71061970
Try to, mate, I will have nothing to lose.
>>
>>71062142

>Barcelona is the spanish version of California.
Oh, so no wonder the rest of your country hates it so much.
>>
File: 20160211125201.jpg (226 KB, 873x1552) Image search: [Google]
20160211125201.jpg
226 KB, 873x1552
>>71061335
like a fucking plague.
Cowards as fuck, because some guy went into an argument with a cunt over these posters, now they post them in mobs of 4 minimum cucks to feel safe.
I mean, I fucking miss ETA times back them they only bitch about independence and because of the fear of terrorism little immigration came here during the late 90's early 2000's.
>>
>>71055848
Yeah, all 14 of them are horrible people
Avoid Madrid and Barcelona if you don't like SJWs
That's mainly it. Good luck with your sister, I'm sure she'll enjoy our fair and government-less nation.
>>
>>71062395
>heteronormatividad
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>71055848
Worse, the spanish are the arabs.
>>
>>71055848
All I can say about Spain is that I'm playing as Vizcaya in Crusader Kings 2 and now all the kingdom of Asturias is mine. How in the fuck I defeat those muslims fuckers, is impossible.

Help.
>>
>>71062841
I swear to god one of these days I'm going to start a defamatory campaign against these cucks.
Using their symbols, make a couple of meme posters, something like "lest integrate returned ISIS fighters" or "paedophilia hate is part of heteronormativity" crazy shit. fight shit with more crazy shit, I think
>>
File: Captura.png (49 KB, 614x296) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
49 KB, 614x296
>>71061293

Yes, the 50% of catalonian people want to leave Spain for a lot of stupid reasons.

The last catalonian president cut down the budget in healthcare and education to finance the nationalistic propaganda machine and in the last elections they did pact with extreme-leftists to get the power despite they are a centre-right party and more weird shit.
They dont even believe in the independence but they know that beign pro-independence is the way to get power and they abuse it.

They control the media, the education system ,the institutions and of course FC Barcelona.
>>
>>71062395
What does that poster say?
>>
>>71061490
Just 11 out of 40 sits, the center catalan party got 10 sits but they other parties were butthurt so they voted her.
>>
>>71063034
Never played CK2, but maybe you should try to follow history and make alliances with other christian kingdoms, make another Navas de Tolosa and try to expand after that.
>>
>>71063551
Romantic love and Heteronormativity.
-Introduction to the myth of Romantic love.
-Review and concept extension

Basically pure feminism shit, every week they post something like this all over town.
>>
>>71063551
>>71063924
Honestly, I've never been happier to live on a irrelevant city like Alcala de Henares
>>
>>71063924
For fuck sake, why does feminists want to rape every pure concept of a relationship?
It's fucking mind boggling.
>>
>>71055848
>innocent farmergirl that is honestly too pure for this world
I thought all irish girl were whores
>>
Also what's the situation in Benidorm?
>>
>>71055848
Big cities are shit, rest is good, if you ask for a job
they'll lock you in a mental asylum until you admit
jobs don't exist.

I don't know who or where, but she's gonna get given the D'. You better run.
>>
>>71064278
Nah, not the ones with good parents.
Aswell as I was her babysitter when her parents were out so she thinks of me more of as an older brother.
Plus I tend to tutor her in school work and try to get her into different hobbies like music or cooking while getting her to stay away from clubbing and drinking without making her into a hipster.
>>
>>71064486
Well as long as I am alive she'll be as pure as the fucking snow until she finds a good person.
>>
>>71064688
How old is she?
There is nothing wrong in clubbing sometimes
>>
>>71066151
15, but I had some bad experience from clubbing.
As well as anyone in Ireland who goes clubbing when they are young and impressionable (13-16) often get into drinking and smoking, like my sister.
She also has a couple of little sisters so if I manage to get the oldest one out of clubbing and doing anything bad at all, the rest will be influenced.
>>
>>71055848
>17 come
>10~ "dissapear"
>Right national group burns food for calais
SANTIAGO RISES BROTHER.
CATHOLIC WRATH UPON THE WORLD SOON!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.