[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't white men act with brutality /pol/? Am I the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: Israeliterrormurderpalestine.png (218 KB, 265x343) Image search: [Google]
Israeliterrormurderpalestine.png
218 KB, 265x343
Why can't white men act with brutality /pol/?

Am I the only one left who believes in unleashing horrors upon our enemies?

We've kicked the Jews out of our countries 127 times. That's 126 times too many. After they blew their first chance we should have raped their women, then beheaded them. Burned the men alive, and dashed their children's heads against rocks cracking them open like an egg. The same thing goes for feminists, muslims, and marxists.

Why do we keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

Please respond. I need some hope in this sea of despair.

Pic related: proper kebab removal technique.
>>
i WOULDN'T MIND
>>
>>71055643

>HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND
>>
File: killed amerifat.webm (992 KB, 518x292) Image search: [Google]
killed amerifat.webm
992 KB, 518x292
come to faggot.
webm related: this is what you get
>>
>>71055643
E D G E

D

G

E
>>
>>71055770
hello t*rk scum. We will drive your disgusting race into the sea.
>>
File: 1450636272511.png (30 KB, 285x372) Image search: [Google]
1450636272511.png
30 KB, 285x372
>Israeliterrormurderpalestine.png
OY VEYYYYYYYY
>>
>>71055643
buy yourself a time machine and go to Serbia circa 20 years, to see what brutality is lol
>>
because white men are real human beans
>>
File: 1428087143800.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1428087143800.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>71055643
>first thing I saw was the shirt that I thought said "I <3 Bernie"
I shouldn't have found that so funny
>>
File: 1450647866173.png (282 KB, 688x1251) Image search: [Google]
1450647866173.png
282 KB, 688x1251
>>71055770
After all these centuries, you're finally going to get what you deserve.
>>
>>71055643
We did all that shit before. So the Jews got a dude named Jesus to tell us that we shouldn't do it anymore because now god will let us into his special club too.
>>
You're too late retard. The IDF is now powerful enough to withstand a land invasion from basically every military on earth, and their infantry training puts the US to absolute shame.

Better pilots too.
>>
>>71055643
The revenge of the weak against the strong tends to the extreme, that is, the extermination.
We have always been too strong.
>>
File: badass.jpg (80 KB, 780x703) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
80 KB, 780x703
>>71056443
>The IDF is now powerful enough to withstand a land invasion from basically every military on earth,

No

They are a bunch of fucking faggots
>>
>>71056660
>we

quiet mexican
>>
>>71055643

I want to march in and meet this man. Uniform crisp, other than a few spatters of blood...

With my cold, dead, blue eyes, I want to look this man in the face and tell him:

> "I did this. With one insignificant round from my rifle I ended your line. Your wife? The love of your life? She is being raped by my men now. Before the sun sets she'll be hanged. You won't be around to see it. Your time will end. Soon."

...and then I want to watch him wail, and scream, and rage. Jew, Muslim, white feminist woman, liberal nu-male. Why can't we unleash this sort of horror on them?

Why can't we leave a stain on history so violent and so severe that no one, and I mean no one EVER challenges the white male patriarchy again?

BANG. I kill this man where he stands. No mercy. No quarter. Then I return to the carnage. As promised at sunset I hang his wife along with the wives of the other brown and black men I've holocausted this day. I'll do it again tomorrow. I feel nothing but victory and a sense of righteousness.
>>
>>71055770
Your shithole of a country will be taken back someday and Durkastanbulshit will be rightfully named Constantinople once again.
>>
>>71055643
Why the Hell do you sick fucks post this stuff? They're kids!
>>
File: mexico blanco.jpg (174 KB, 1188x974) Image search: [Google]
mexico blanco.jpg
174 KB, 1188x974
>>71056660
its true. you did us a favor killing all aztecs, and giving us the great white race.
>>
The problem is that Jews live inside the walls and share our DNA.

Whites are unstoppable in conquest mode, with a clearly definable outside enemy. When that fight is done, though, we shift back to peaceful civilzation mode, because that was the point all along.

But the Jews don't. They are constantly waging war against us from within while pretending to be one of us. They also have a special psycho-social niche from which to exploit our psychological weaknesses that they fill and have been evolving their mastery of it for literally thousands of years.

The way they choose to conquer is alien to us. We would never do what they do, and we can't understand why, being as smart and civilized as they are, they would want to do it to us.
>>
>>71055770
I wouldnt be bragging m8. Us military k/d spread is like 5000 us/1 million muslims. Not so good for you, cockroach.
>>
>>71055770

A reaping day will come for the Turks. This I promise.

White men will sow our fields with your ashes and the ashes of those you love. I will feed my children with the fruits of your demise.
>>
>>71056660

This is an interesting point I had not considered.
>>
File: tacos.jpg (109 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
109 KB, 250x200
jews vs palestine. when this war will end, and enjoy tacos together?
>>
>>71056443
>notasinglefacttobackanyofthatup.jpg

Against the US, in total war, without the leash on our military from Washington, theyd surrender within a week.
>>
>>71055643
Sociopathy and psychopathy make for poor traits for social cooperation.

A team of good men can do horrible but regretful things for the people they love.

Sociopaths and psychopaths can only emulate team work and do horrible things easily, but inefficiently.

Being able to shrug off atrocity is not a strength, it is a weakness.
>>
File: holocaust.jpg (110 KB, 460x240) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
110 KB, 460x240
>>71056907

They're our enemy's kids. Why can't you think logically? They need to die along with their parents. The women should die only after they have provided entertainment for my men.

How is it white males cannot reach this logical conclusion: that none can be spared? Those we spare come back to destroy us and they're stronger than ever upon their return.

Pic related: the weakness of white men and the beginning of our fall.
>>
File: 1460603435518.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1460603435518.jpg
302 KB, 1280x960
>>71055643
I'd say that's all you retarded millennial edgefaggots ever want to do. And the reaganites basically exclusively act like niggers.
>>
>>71056972

You've basically told me what I already know. That isn't what I'm trying to understand.

WHY? WHY can't white men use their supposed superior logic to understand how our enemy fights and just annihilate them? Children, women, everything?

We have a clearly defined enemy, crowded into relatively a few small areas. We can easily identify them with a cheap blood test.

What is it about white male morality that is so important that it will lead to our utter destruction?
>>
>>71057407
Untermenschen like you aren't allies to the White Race. It's monstrous sociopaths like you who are the greatest enemy from within.
>>
>>71057371

This all sounds like liberal double-speak to me.

If every last white person is dead why does any of what you said matter?
>>
>>71055643

>no brain

He'll be a proper Muslim now.
>>
>>71057575

You sound like a liberal. Do you have any good reason not to annihilate our enemies and their kids and wives?

How do you expect the white race to survive? Our enemies are genociding us through 3rd world immigration among a number of strategies which given enough time, will be totally effective.

I await your answer.
>>
>>71056878
>Jew, Muslim, white feminist woman, liberal nu-male. Why can't we unleash this sort of horror on them?

You forgot about niggers.

Let's start killing 'em, brutality-bro
>>
>>71057734
>a) it's western civilizations decline, not white peoples extinction

And

>b) edgelords do not jump on grenades to save their squad

The people you work with during the shitstorm.... They can and WILL piss you off. You will have real, personal resentment for some of your commanding officers, and peers.

Nobody, not Hitler, not Stalin, NOBODY actually likes these people, for good reason.
>>
Hello NSA!
>>
>>71057676

stupid buzzwords from a simple mind.

Please explain to me why our enemies should be allowed to survive at all?

Please explain how you expect the white race to survive its ongoing genocide?

Because right now you sound like a woman on her period essentially spouting:

>m-muh feels!

I'm wondering if all white men are like you? It's an honest question. Because for me the logic is simply this: survive or don't.

If the only solution white men can stomach (because they're weak cowards) is more debate, activism, and LARP'ing about, then logically the conclusion I come to is that we will be destroyed. And if that is the case it makes sense for me to join the other team.

This is the decision I need to make soon. I'm on the fence here.

Abandon all manner of white nationalism and watch cowardly, yet 'righteous' white men fall to the sword, and join my enemies.

Or find enough white men with the stomach to win and fight against the onslaught of the brown and black hordes. (this seems highly unlikely).
>>
>>71055643

Someone needs to make that a bernie for pres shirt.
>>
>>71055643
>Am I the only one left who believes in unleashing horrors upon our enemies?

No, I'm 100% with you.

I want to unleash pure horror onto our enemies. Old school medieval style. There's still warriors among us OP who believe in the old ways of waging war.
>>
File: 1456362034394.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1456362034394.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>71055643
Guess she'll grow up into an air headed bimbo
>>
For the record Im with you OP but this talk isnt appropriate now. Wait for societal collapse and you'll see the tribal nature of man come forward.
>>
>>71057891
Because they're not my enemies. Filth like you are far greater enemies to my people than third worlders are. You denegrate my race and my sex to mindless aggression and lust. You're literally sub-animal. Wild animals have greater sense than you. The only reason filth like you are successful is because of the inventions, creativity and brilliance of men far above your mental functioning. You're no less a nigger than any Congolese. You're not a member of my people. You're edgy, sociopathic garbage. Everything you claim is valuable about the White Race you yourself lack.

>How do you expect the white race to survive?
This is the major conceit of pricks like yourself. I don't WANT the White Race to survive as is. I don't WANT it to include a mass of proletarians like yourself. I want you fucking dead and to cleanse my people's genepool with fucking bleach. The third world would never be an issue if it weren't for your kike religions and your kike economic systems that encourage them to breed like locusts to consume every resource on the planet and boil the population over to unmanageable levels. We don't need more Whites. We need substantially LESS Whites - specifically, the untermenschen garbage "whites" like yourself. But I think I just realized you're not even White in passing. I'm pretty sure you're a kike. Only kikes and kikebloods have this much rabid visciousness directed at Middle Easterners.

>I await your answer.
My answer is if you care about the White Race, then fucking kill yourself and everyone you know who is anything like you.
>>
>>71056878
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
File: url.jpg (13 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
13 KB, 311x162
>>71057908

There is one man among you. Thank god.

So far the rest are simpering cowards (as usual) trying to dodge the tough questions and use mental gymnastics.

It is SO obvious in a thread like this, why the Jewel of Europe (Germany) is being utterly destroyed.

Pathetic white men don't have the stomach to fight back because their enemy isn't armed and wearing a uniform. They think to themselves, "There is no honor in this!". All while white women are raped and murdered, children beaten bloody at school, and their pathetic white husbands debate and analyze and spew their flaccid rage on the internet.

When will white men realize: the only honor to be had is in total victory. Nothing. Else. Matters!
>>
>>71055770
Imagine how many dirty sandniggers he took with him before he died bravely.

Muslims are cowards.
>>
>>71056443

Fuck off cunt if I was the american president I'd glass the country with nukes without sending a single american soldier over to that shithole.

Fuck if I was the american president I'd have wiped out the entire middle east by now and the russians and the chinese. Can't return fire if I've started nuclear winter who cares if half the population dies it'll mostly be africans and mexicans anyway.
>>
>>71058228
>stupid buzzwords from a simple mind.
You're one to talk.

>HURR KILL EVERYTING SCORCH DAH ERF MY PEEPEE BIG NOW!!
You're like a retarded child with behavioral problems.

>Please explain to me why our enemies should be allowed to survive at all?
How many times must I repeat myself. YOU ARE THE ENEMY.
>>
>>71058168

You're confused. You're intentionally using mental gymnastics to dodge the question.

I'm talking about destroying our enemies in their entirety, you're arguing about unit cohesion.

And yes, white people are being genocided by the hundreds of millions. Germany is going to cease to exist and so are the white people from that land.

Get back on fucking topic or stop wasting my fucking time.
>>
>>71055643
Why is that guy laughing so hard at the dead babys' face?
>>
File: goaway.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
goaway.png
731 KB, 1300x845
>>71055770
>>
>>71058841
OG white man with keks
>>
>>71058660
why don't you start by bombing datacenters to take down the internet?

it will take destruction of the bread and circus infrastructure to do anything.

if you're brave enough to kill people why not do this first
>>
>>71055643
story?
>>
>>71058181

Don't be a retard. No one is actually planning anything. I'm trying to understand why white men are such illogical cowards.

Our enemies know that if they show up unarmed, white men will sit around and bicker endlessly while Rome burns to the ground around us.

I'm trying to see if anyone realizes this. If anyone has the fortitude to stand tall against the invaders. Or if our entire race will die with a whimper.

Goddamn you're a paranoid useless fuck.
>>
>>71058660

You might like this book mate

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_Is_Right

> "Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." - Adrian Carton de Wiart

Soon OP we'll have our day, when our violence is bigger than their violence.
>>
>>71055770
When Russia decides to destroy you roaches, the rest of the world will watch and laugh. Then we will give your lands back to the Armenians and watch them out breed what is left of you faggot.
>>
>>71057611

Jews have a knack for exploiting the values we evolved, the importance we place on altruism and universalism, as Kevin MacDonald talks about. That's their niche. They are an obligate parasite with an ecological niche. That niche is our evolved importance placed on those values.

This is why the ideological poison Jews peddle is always couched in those terms: like a good peddler, they use their intuition and tell us what they think we want to hear. Of course they claim that they are the most altruistic and interested in moral universals of everyone (and have been doing that for thousands of years), while the opposite is the truth: they are the original racists and are fiercely ethnocentric and particularist.

Constantly preaching to us about how we fail to live up to their lofty standards of morality is not going to trigger Whites to start pogroms. That's why the strategy is so successful.

Also:

Why did the Dodo bird allow humans walk up to them and murder them to extinction instead of fleeing?
>>
>>71059022
And you're a warrior OP
>>
>>71055946
kek
>>
>>71059074
get real, anyone who uses 4chan would be the ones to die in a scenario you describe. IN fact rounding up and killing all 4chan users on principle would be a good first step if you really wanted to fix the white race.
>>
>>71059082
>When Russia
you mean the same Russia that you would be called to fight and die against, along side your roach nato ally if things escalate?
>>
>>71058569
This guy gets it.

Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgement.
>>
>>71055643
Reading through these posts just reminded me of that Russian Neonazi beheading video.

Lots of edgy faggots trying to look tough in this thread.
>>
File: 1460029477363.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1460029477363.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
What was her name OP and how big was his dick?
>>
File: 1437553051933.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1437553051933.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>71059220
Quality, not quantity will save the White Race if anything ever will.
>>
>>71058701

>YOU ARE THE ENEMY.

It sounds like something Carl the Cuck would say. Please explain? I'm open to having my mind changed.

So far you're still just frothing at the mouth without one single intelligent thought to back up your ranting.
>>
>>71055770
lmfao Turkey confirmed #1 shitposters
>>
>>71059385
Oh you misunderstand. I don't consider random third worlders my enemies. I consider them commensals until they become a nuisance. I consider White "conservatives" and their kike masters my enemies. They need purged with holy fire before they destroy my race, my species and my planet.
>>
>>71059516
You're too emotional to be of any use in war.
>>
>>71059220

I'd love to see any cunt come and kill me, unlike you faggots I live in the shitty slums of australia and within the past few weeks I've seen more fucking niggers from africa pour in here than ever before. Now we had gang and drug problems here before the shitskins flooded in but these cunts are going around in gangs of 15+ causing problems the old criminal scum we used to have here only used to cause problems with other criminal scum over drug debt and other bullshit but these fucking niggers are giving shit to everyone. I deal with this shit firsthand I've seen these fuckers literally pop out of nowhere and now they're on my side of the ghetto.

I'm not having niggers shit up my already shitty neighborhood.
>>
File: bootman.jpg (12 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
bootman.jpg
12 KB, 158x194
>>71056878

that's too edgy m8

just dip their dick & balls into meat grinder, without anesthetic

for women molten glass into pussy
>>
>>71056878
>I mean no one EVER challenges the white male patriarchy again
Confirmed for tumblr shill.
>>
>>71059554
Your race, your people, your planet? I'll bet your mom still pays for your phone.
Sit down and shut up.
>>
>>71059516
You're an idiot. And that's dangerous to any genepool. But like I said before, you honestly just sound like yet another kike on /pol/ trying to get millennial virgin white boys to go neocon.

But to be crystal clear: stupid, sociopathic whites are a far greater threat to the future of the White Race than any number of niggers, mexicans or Middle Easterners, though once again, your kike masters' influence over their religious choices are what made the Middle East the cancer it is today, when it was originally the seat of civilization. Only a kike could turn the literal Garden of Eden into half garbage dump, half lunatic asylum.
>>
OP is right: if we want to survive we need to start killing our enemies in the most brutal possible manner.

We need to torture traitors to death, and film it, and post it on the internet. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO TRAITORS

We need to flay niggers and muslims that rape and kill our people and put their bodies in the center of town.

We need to round up the Jews and gas them all.

We need to nuke the entire continent of Africa.
>>
>>71055643
You've probably never even been in a fight
>>
>>71058925

This isn't a discussion on tactics. This is a discussion on mentality and the lack of fortitude I see in white men.

I envision that the white race will face utter and total defeat in the next 50-100 years.

Here is why: our enemies know our weakness, which is a lack of resolve and a lack of finality, combined with the inability for white men to engage with and destroy unarmed combatants.

I want to know if white men see this too, and if they have any solutions. Because all I ever see from white men is nonstop whining, complaining, debate, bickering, and childish insults flung about cyberspace.
>>
>>71055946
Lewd
>>
>>71059074

I'll check that out. Thanks.
>>
>>71059820
You can leave now. Your shill thread is shit and so are you.
>>
>>71055643

That baby still has a chance...in America.
Shit, in America that passes as a senator.
>>
>>71059772
You talk about kikes a lot, but it doesn't seem like you know anything about them.
>>
File: 1431830654325.jpg (23 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1431830654325.jpg
23 KB, 500x550
"I can kill a man, but I cannot torture him."
- Max "I don't care if my ideas kill millions Edgelord" Stirner.

Torture and inflicting unneccessary suffering are evil.
>>
>>71056046
So used to seeing b8 I thought you said the opposite at first
>>
>>71059153
Hey Stefan, glad you fully swallowed that red pill.
>>
that might well work for you..but dont forget fortune in war can be fickle, hitler probably thought it unthinkable that the nazi could've been defeated, look how it ended up when the soviets swarmed through east germany and berlin..tables can turn and your enemy will be just as cruel
>>
>>71058815
Your enemies are your own people. If you kill the snakeoil salesmen, will not the masses simply buy the next to come along who sells rocks as miracle pills?

It was Germany and the German people who elected Merkel, who continue to supporter her
>but muh Jewish brainwashing
And who brainwashes the Jews?

Is it just white people who are somehow susceptible to buying bad ideas?

Is it written in white people genes to be perfect without interference, but all others are fated to be simply disaster bringers?

More so, everything your about, Western civilization had been working against for the past thousands of years... And it has given us untold prosperity, yet you want to
>"throw the baby out with the bath water"

To descend to the level of African cannibalistic Niggers, who tie weights to their dicks, in their pursuit of being their "Ubermench".

Your the disease. The same people who pursue "diversity" single mindedly, at the cost of future atrocities.... They don't actually care about what they're creating, just like you don't care about what your creating.

As long as it is in your minds image.
>>
>>71059333
Nope. The Roach niggers will be exposed for the flithy shit-skin two faced savages they are, and the NATO alliance with them will be void.
>>
>>71059820

Fuck these hippies, these cucks on pol will just sit here bitching about MUH WHITE RACE and MUH DONALD TRUMP while fucking ahmed and tyrone rape their women in the street and torch their towns and the dickless police sit around doing nothing because they don't want to be seen as racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Enjoy more of your daughters taking muhammads hairy arab cock you gutless fucks. Screw these faggots OP, train hard, stay fit and healthy, get your weapons ready and when the day comes you'll know what to do.
>>
>>71059153

You didn't answer the question. YOU ARE the problem I'm talking about....

You prattled on about Jews telling us what we have all heard 1000 fucking times. We all know this. Do you feel better having heard yourself speak?

The question is: why are white men unable to attack an enemy that is so obviously destroying them, and do it in such a way that will result in total victory?
>>
File: dom-mazzetti-382x238.jpg (17 KB, 382x238) Image search: [Google]
dom-mazzetti-382x238.jpg
17 KB, 382x238
>>71055643
am i the only one here who think that guy looks like dom mazzetti from brosciencelife on youtube?
>>
>>71057575
Faggot bullshit, written by a fucking priest who never experienced war
>>
>>71060107
What is lend lease!(
>>
>>71060127
some of your countrymen seem to think otherwise
>>
>>71056878
One if the most cringy things I've ever read.
>>
>>71056878
I bet I can make you weep like a bitch with one punch.
>>
>>71059968
"evil" is subjective
>>
>>71059820
Fuck around and find out nigger. You will find that the white race is more than capable of doing what is needed. You shit-skins just aren't a real threat yet, but when you are, there will be no quarter. Enjoy smoldering at the bottom of a mass grave.
>>
>>71060250
Yo faux greek, literally no US citizen likes turkey. Even my dad who is a baby boomer texts me weekly shit talking turkey.
>>
>>71056764

>Source - Wikipedia

0/10
>>
>>71055643
The real, honest reason is there's 20 million muslims in our country alone, and their response to us genociding a muslim country, let alone all muslim countries, would be to hide and conduct decades of terrorist attacks on a scale the world has not yet seen. The damage they'd cause is acceptable to men like you and me but not palatable to most of the country. And if only some of us fight, we won't win. We'll simply be kicking a pile of hornet's nests.
Once everybody understands the menace we face, then we can destroy them. Or at least a majority.
>>
>>71055643
>Why can't white men act with brutality /pol/?

We can, but our tipping point of absolute murderous rage is usually difficult to reach.

I'm pretty non-violent, but I'm guilty of things I never thought I would do.

>Several years ago, coyotes attack my dog
>Shoot them both, one runs off wounded, one collapses
>My dog's back leg is fucked
>Go full rage and chop off the wounded coyote's head with a machete
>Grab a broken shovel handle, literally put its head on a pike and stick it up in the woods where they came from as a warning

I still have no idea where the fuck that came from, I never imagined I would be capable of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1280x960
>>71060290

How's freshman philosophy coming along, buddy? Did you get an A?

:^)
>>
>>71060220
lend lease?...how does that relate to an enemy army seeking vengence on an adversary equally as cruel when the tide of battle turned?
>>
>>71060290

Depends on what moral framework you're using.
>>
>>71060107

Who gives a shit I'd rather a cadmean victory over no fucking war at all.

>>71060113
>To descend to the level of African cannibalistic Niggers

Fucking pinko queer, we should be WORSE than our enemies. What we do should be seen as savage and barbaric to them, we should be the monsters. Fuck civility, the days of these psuedointellectual types dictating how we fight wars is fucking over. We should strike first, use overwhelming force and brutality and win by attrition by taking no prisoners and leaving no survivors. Don't waste resources on POW camps or any of these bullshit, every avaliable dollar should be spent on bullets and training men on how to shoot them.
>>
>>71055770
Hello there.
>>
>>71060279
Please schlomo. Men are trying to talk. There will be time for you to peddle your 6 gazillion after.
>>
>>71060279
t. egotistical ashtes
>>
File: martin-3.png (828 KB, 1083x933) Image search: [Google]
martin-3.png
828 KB, 1083x933
>>71059185

A vicious one. The problem is I'm nearly alone. There are maybe 2 or 3 people in this thread who understand what needs to be done.

The rest of you are cowardly and confused, unable to accept the reality of our situation.

100 years ago, maybe, just maybe we could have solved these issues diplomatically. That time is past. Our enemies control virtually everything. All opposition is silenced.

I'm not mad. I don't want to give that impression. I'm just very very realistic. And I have to consider the reality that it might be time to join the winning team, because as you can see here in this thread: white men have ZERO solutions to the problems our race faces.

White men just want to argue and debate until the enemy is breaking down their doors.

I wonder in place like Germany and Sweden what white men were thinking in those final moments of life as some North African Muslim pummeled them in the face? Do you think they wondered if their total inaction was honorable? When they met God did he look favorably upon their cowardice?
>>
>>71060432
You have a dark heart anon. Embrace it, and lets save the our country.
>>
File: 1460394477957.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1460394477957.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
>>71056764
Whatever you say, puppet.
>>
>>71060504
what if you lost said war though?..wouldnt your enemy just wipe out your population then
>>
File: 4rutland.png (267 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
4rutland.png
267 KB, 448x421
>>71060279
t. egotistical ashes
>>
>>71060522
>men
Heh, you wish
>>
>>71060613

Well m8, what do you propose? In case you haven't noticed, the government is anti-white; and the police and military answer to the government.
>>
ITT recently redpilled op has first breakdown. No rl support system. Turns to pol for assurance. Public place near op to be shot up within the hour
>>
>>71060450
So how do you define evil?
>>
>>71059772
You are a fucking coward why do you have a problem with genocide? Its natural selection, evolution, survival of the fittest.
>>
>>71060677
>canada
>>
>>71059385

Typical white man response. You sound nice. Happy?

I'm not interested in your ethereal foolishness.

I'm asking why white men can't do what is necessary to ensure their survival. And IF you have an alternative to my original post that you think would actually work, I'm all ears.

I haven't read one response that make even the tiniest bit of sense. Right now if any of you were in charge of defending the white race, perhaps you're a general or what not, we'd be all doomed.
>>
>>71055770
>old as fuck uniform
>no body armor at all
>old as fuck footage
Have you seen a modern US soldier you fucking roach? Your country count even afford to gear up 50 troops like this.
>>
>>71055770
YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US, YOU GOT ALL OF US.

I like this new attitude, we must keep it up, white people!
>>
>>71059439

Ooohhh fantastic quote. How many milliseconds did it take your superior mind to think that up?

How in the fuck does that have anything remotely to do with the original post?

Impress me, or I won't respond to any of your other comments.
>>
>>71060504
Brutality doesn't work faggot. I already explained this.

Honor works. Love for your fellows peers work. They are a more efficient, better at teamwork, capable of making sacrifices for the greater good of the cause.

Nigger tactics don't work. Heathen tactics don't work.

Your want to be worse then Niggers? Then Mexican drug lords? You will lose ALL POWER and advantage over them.

You'll lose. This has been shown time and time again through out history. Barbarians are no match for Crusaders, for the Roman Legion.
>>
>>71060279
Is that what they call involuntary circumcisions these days?
>>
>>71059772
>But to be crystal clear: stupid, sociopathic whites are a far greater threat to the future of the White Race than any number of niggers, mexicans or Middle Easterners

Kek, well played, call the people wanting to defend the white race stupid and crazy. Make no attempt to answer.a question. Accuses them.of being the kike to avoid being outed as the real kike.
>>
>>71055643
>Jew
Everyone is worried about finding and reporting extremist muslims, but why can't I report the jews?
>>
>>71061069
If you kill your enemies they win, essentially?
>>
>>71060432
thathappened.php
>>
>>71060157
>why are white men unable to attack an enemy that is so obviously destroying them, and do it in such a way that will result in total victory?

Mate this thread has answered your question, because they're cowards who overthink shit.

I've spent a lot of time around criminals and I'll tell you this much they don't fucking think much. They haven't finished school, they can barely read or write, they can't do math and they don't sit online arguing on chinese painting websites over politcs. In fact most don't give a shit about politcs. When they're angry their first thought is hit the thing I'm angry at, when they get into arguments they don't think about what they're going to do they just do it, because they're dumb and they don't think about consequences or what ifs. The reason white men won't do shit is because we've spent too much time become civil and peaceful and intellectual.

The fucking shitskins from the middle east and africa can't read they can't write they haven't even got anything that looks like an education they come from war torn shitholes and the only things they understand are fight and fuck. They're animals and they live and act like animals and then you get white people who overanalyze and think that the solution is more education more benefits more this more that. The problem is overthinking, the problem is being too intellectual, the problem is we're too civil and "advanced". We need to toss aside this bullshit and get back in touch with our primal roots, our barbarism, our animal insticts, our feed, fight and fuck mentality. We need to get raw down in the dirt tooth or nail struggle for survivial. Old school law of the jungle type shit, fuck all this buildings and books and morality and philosophy and this other shit we pump into our heads. It's fucking useless junk we don't need it right now.

The faggots on pol are mostly white, 20 something college and university educated men. They're not fighters, they're thinkers.
>>
>>71060549
kek
>>
>>71056878
You are have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>71059772

How?

You babbled like a lunatic. The white race is being destroyed. That is a fact. Germany, Sweden, France, and the UK are falling. The US is at 60% and dropping like a rock.

How is my line of questioning unreasonable? How do you expect the white race to survive? Just do nothing? That hasn't worked in South Africa. They only have 5 million whites to go to finish their genocide.
>>
>>71055643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
File: Srbosjek.jpg (129 KB, 597x450) Image search: [Google]
Srbosjek.jpg
129 KB, 597x450
>>71055643
>Pic related: proper kebab removal technique.
You have much to learn, young padawan.
>>
>>71061157
No, if you become your enemy they win.
>>
>>71061180
Literacy destroyed the West

if most people were still illiterate we would be free of 99% of modern degeneracy
>>
>>71061001
>Impress me, or I won't respond to any of your other comments.
That would be a net gain, though.
>>
>>71060504
No, you dopey forest-nigger - you kill all the fighting-age men, then sell everyone else as slaves. GodDAMN, did the Romans have to explain EVERYTHING to you?
>>
>>71059801

I agree. Totally. That is exactly what needs to happen.

For the U.S.A. we need to re-write the constitution as well. A few changes off the top of my head would be:

1. Women may never be allowed to vote.
2. Promoting communism, socialism, or marxism is punishable by death and must be enforced.
3. No Jew (if any survive) are allowed to set foot in North America or Europe and they are banned from holding ownership of any kind in our countries including banks, or trading with us.
>>
>>71060670

Then I die knowing I tried

>>71061069
>Brutality doesn't work faggot. I already explained this.

Which is why it worked so well for

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan

And

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

>It has also been said that in 1462 Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, returned to Constantinople after being sickened by the sight of 20,000 impaled corpses outside Vlad's capital of Târgoviște.[31]

Because it doesn't work right? Because the cartels don't run mexico, because the nigger warlords don't run africa.

The romans killed and crucified people you fucking idiot, they nailed people to wooden crosses and left them to die in the boiling sun while gravity slowly ripped their bodies to the ground killing them. Don't give me this "noble savage" bullshit you fucking fairy. The romans were just as brutal and ruthless and the men they were fight, they just had superior technology and tactics.

And guess what the romans fucking lost, the barbarians sacked rome and where is rome now? Fucking gone
>>
>>71061537
The mongols died because they became literate after joining the Chinese courts

literacy destroys civilizations.
>>
>>71060897
90% of the people I have ever talked to about this don't think they're survival is in jeopardy
>>
>>71061492
>then sell everyone else as slaves.

You mean like the niggers? Because that worked so well, they were slaves you think they'll be slaves forever?

Take the advice of the people in tasmania who made the abos there extinct. Don't leave a single one alive.
>>
>>71056878
>Why can't we leave a stain on history so violent and so severe that no one, and I mean no one EVER challenges the white male patriarchy again?

Nobody will live to tell the tale.

Seriously, the white man is like a beast in its slumber. Little ferals poke around, bitw it and mock it, filling themselves with fake confidence.
But when the beast will wake up, it will unleash its wrath upon them.
That's the same way white people operate.
Literally every other race in the world already got an introduction in the past to how our eventual wrath will taste.

I just get goosebumps on the sole thought of seeing some Vlad Tepes-esque shit in modern Europe, like impaling whole squads of muslims and niggers onto pikes and creating a forest of dead bodies along roads just to scare the rest off.

Soon...
>>
File: fs.01.iraq.knight.jpg (294 KB, 1746x1180) Image search: [Google]
fs.01.iraq.knight.jpg
294 KB, 1746x1180
>>71056764
Soldiers from all over the world wear adult diapers because they have sit in trenches or vehicles all day with no bathroom for miles you stupid fuck.

Watch Generation Kill
>>
File: Smiling Joe NatSoc.jpg (49 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Joe NatSoc.jpg
49 KB, 402x402
>>71060698
Are you a tru blu juu?
>>
>>71055643
>>71055734
I'm sure the kabob child is PRETTY MINDLESS
>>
>>71060157
>You prattled on about Jews telling us what we have all heard 1000 fucking times.

Here, I'll do it again:

Because that enemy lives inside the walls, shares our DNA, has evolved for 2000 years to wear a mask to look like us, sound like us, act like us, while preaching to us about how we aren't moral and universal enough while they work to destroy us; and they have done all that in a soft spot in our consciousness, because we didn't evolve a defense against internal predators because of genetic isolation and a peace-war dichotomy in our minds.

There is probably also at play the fact that for the Jews the process of amassing power and wealth and then being pogrommed to near-extinction but miraculously surviving and then wandering to a new place to start all over again is arguably itself the goal, and that they don't really want to be extincted because that would mean they couldn't repeat the process again. This probably influences us also. In this sense we also help them live out this endlessly recurring piece of theater instead of just truly wiping them out.

For some reason you assume most people understand our predicament. For you it's "obvious": so why don't you go do something about it?

Most people don't understand it. And as history has shown, even when a whole country gets a clue, Whites will still treat Jews with kid gloves for a very long time and Jews will continue to whine and scheme and like the fucking arrogant shit Semites they are DEMAND that they be allowed to continue to exploit the host-- a thing they've taught to all the entitled shitskins they puppeteer in the West today.

Why don't we just wipe them out? Because Jewish propaganda is so strong over us and we value social order on our home turf so much, that it's only at our absolute collective wit's end will Whites commit violence on it.
>>
>>71061739
Love you polski
>>
>>71055643
You mean act like a bunch of filthy fucking niggers?

Hell no.

The white race is supposed to be one of principals and morals.

I'll take a Jew over a fucking wigger scumbag like you any day.
>>
>>71060113

In some crazy way I love watching men like you...

Pathetic, weak, flaccid, and utterly removed from the realities of the world...That is until IT happens to you...What is IT, you ask?

When some buck nigger beats you fucking senseless for no reason other than you looked at him.

or

When your wife runs off with the latin poolboy and takes 80% of your wealth

or

When you lose your job to a migrant, or because you told an off-color joke and the lesbian in HR sends you packing.

Men like you tut-tut and espouse bullshit to real men like me right up until your own rhetoric bites you in the ass. Luckily if and when we take control we'll be able to find you and send you to the same shallow grave as our dark friends thanks to social media and technology tracking everything we do.
>>
fuck israelis soldiers you all must die with usa
>>
File: 1450570622406.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1450570622406.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>71061739
Someone just watched "The Lion" for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>71062013
Eae francisco
>>
eae pirocudo
mete ne me vai
>>
>>71061796
>At around 23:00 PM, Goebbels and Magda left the bunker and walked up to the garden of the Chancellery, where they committed suicide.
>>
>>71060128

Great comment. It's funny but I've always found Australia to have a much larger population of real men in comparison to the beta males that are so easily found here in the U.S.

Pic related. Average U.S. 'male'. It's truly amazing these guys can't look in the mirror and figure out why all white American women run off with black guys.
>>
>>71062132 fude ate o talo
>>
>>71057215
War will never end between jews and kabobs, beaner
>>
File: Typical Nigger Milk.jpg (32 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
Typical Nigger Milk.jpg
32 KB, 448x600
>>71062162
Typhus
y
p
h
u
s
>>
>>71061537
>hey look at all these "ancient" civilizations that don't exist or matter anymore, having given way to other, more civilized ones
>Romans followed a strict code, compared to the savages they were fighting
>then their principles collapsed and they collapsed

These armies weren't made up of sociopaths that delighted in death and destruction. You and the people in this thread are edgelords, not generals.

History holds up these atrocities as justification for sissyification... Your not the solution, not the cure. Your the symptom our enemies hold up to scare actual Europeans from Conservatism, from actual virtue.

If your ideas worked... We wouldn't be here right now, considering we' e been moving away from it.

Your going full retard and pulling too far, just as the Lefttards are.
>>
>>71062244

Not if they whiten them up with Europeans.
>>
>>71055643
Some can but most Western men are faggots and would rather suck a black dick than fight against muslims.
>>
>>71062220

Nah we're cuck as fuck mate, the rural guys are alright mostly but the city fags are limp wristed tumblr tier cunts worse than most fags in america. I live right out in the ghetto and have zero white friends, I never hang out with white people and avoid my family because they're a bunch of white cuck cowards so I'm probably just an exception.
>>
>>71062008

Can confirm. I was a Nu-male "no such thing as race. There's only the human race!" weakling five years ago. Then I got mugged and had a knife put to my throat by a pack of Africans when I was on vacation in Naples. There was no sense to it. I was walking alone in the evening.

Now I'm a "vicious racist" who lifts weights, posts "hate speech" online, and reads nothing but books by "racist old white men." I don't really give a fuck who it offends. Everyone is a tolerant little good goy until something happens to them or someone they love that wakes them up. Shitskin on white crime is just a socioeconomic fact of life until it happens to you.
>>
File: a19.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a19.png
251 KB, 500x375
>>71060128
>and when the day comes you'll know what to do.
> and when the day comes

the only thinfg that will come is ahmed on your wife's mouth, cuk

when slowly boiling, you wont even realize when youre roasted, past the point of no return
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>71062008
>not an argument
>>
>>71060128

>that list

Kek.. Is that all Britain?
>>
>>71062021
Its been said over and over. White people are fucking weird they let intruders in to their cities and they deal with massive amounts of shit. Then they fucking snap. Rome, the crusades, the jews in Europe. Over and Over white people lay dormant and then one day they snap and 100's of millions die.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
>>71061953
>The white race is supposed to be one of principals and morals.

These so-called 'morals' you speak of are merely the justifications of a slave.

You are nothing more than a kike-loving traitor: all the so called white men here ITT like you are only trying to defend the happiness you find in slavery.

It is now necessary to start killing niggers, Jews, Muslims and traitors.

And this needs to be done in such a manner, such a horrific manner, that the chinks and spics will never fuck with us out of sheer terror.
>>
>>71055643
>edgey in 2016
>>
>>71055643

The problem is you keep trying to kill Jews.

Hint: It wasn't Jewish people who believed flying planes into buildings was a good idea, nor do they gleefully strap bombs to themselves to blow themselves up, nor are they going into concert halls and gunning down everyone they can and THEN blowing themselves up.

White people are afraid of their own hatred.
>>
>>71056764
Well if you've been pinned down for hours on end and ya gotta take a piss, what do?
>>
File: 1460310649105.png (55 KB, 379x322) Image search: [Google]
1460310649105.png
55 KB, 379x322
>>71055946
>>
File: 1459215139319.jpg (48 KB, 615x422) Image search: [Google]
1459215139319.jpg
48 KB, 615x422
>>71062021
Jesus Christ, thanks for showing me this.
>>
>>71062362
>On the evening of 1 May 1945, Goebbels arranged for an SS dentist, Helmut Kunz, to inject his six children with morphine so that when they were unconscious, an amplule of cyanide could then be crushed in each of their mouths.
>>
File: Dancing Israelis.gif (624 KB, 1760x4464) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Israelis.gif
624 KB, 1760x4464
>>71062693
>It wasn't Jewish people who believed flying planes into buildings was a good idea
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: Eyes of Hate Joseph Goebbel.jpg (123 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
Eyes of Hate Joseph Goebbel.jpg
123 KB, 860x1280
>>71059968

I'd round up and torture the children of the Rothschild clan with a blowtorch and pliers until the patriarch of their family disclosed where all their wealth was hidden and how to access it.

Then I'd put a bullet in every last one. I'd take their trillions and lead the final crusade against our enemies.

I have to tell you something too....I used to be a peaceful man. But now that I watch all the degeneracy around me, the BLM protestors, antifa and the rest of this filth, my mind and body ache to purge these people once and for all.

I imagine this is how Hitler felt in 1935.

Pic related: my face when I read the comments from all these whiny beta males without answers or solutions.
>>
why is that man so upset at his baby? he's just like any other muslim
>>
>>71062693
Found the Jew.
>>
>>71062761
Intense right
>>
File: The-Alamo-1-16x9-1.jpg (492 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
The-Alamo-1-16x9-1.jpg
492 KB, 1140x641
>>71062614
>Not having any principals and morals

That's what makes us superior to the mud races you stupid fuck. Throwing our principal is a equivalent of racial suicide on it's own.

If anyone's a race traitor, it's honorary niggers like you.
>>
>>71062381
>These armies weren't made up of sociopaths that delighted in death and destruction. You and the people in this thread are edgelords, not generals.

Yes they were any general knows sociopaths are the ones you want

>http://www.sociopathworld.com/2012/04/natural-born-killer.html

>A temperament for killing exists among some human beings. Marshall, in identifying the battlefield fighters, said, "the same names continued to reappear as having taken the initiative, and relatively few fresh names were added to the list on any day." A post-World War II study by R. L. Swank and W. E. Marchand proposed that 2 percent of soldiers were "aggressive psychopaths" who did not suffer from the normal remorse or trauma associated with killing. I use the word suffer because when the job of the soldier is to kill, those fettered by their conscience are suffering while doing their job. We tend to shun the concept of the willing killer because it offends our kinder sensibilities, but a controlled psychopath is an asset on the killing fields. Those who possess such a temperament are natural killers and many have served this country well. The problem lies in identifying these individuals and positioning them where they can be most effective.

Psychopaths do almost all the fighting and all the killing in war, they're the ones who do the most fighting retard. The fucking faggots with diapers aren't killing the enemy. Wars are fought and won with psychopaths, psychopaths do all the fighting they win the wars.
>>
>>71055643
Kill all Arabs :^)
>>
File: Angelic Camp Doctor.jpg (43 KB, 285x410) Image search: [Google]
Angelic Camp Doctor.jpg
43 KB, 285x410
>>71062844
>>
File: crying-jew.jpg (78 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
crying-jew.jpg
78 KB, 1200x800
>>71060279

You do know that Jewish men are some of the most physically frail people to ever walk this planet?

I'm mean holy shit do you guys look like faggots up close.

Not to derail the thread but I've always wanted to fight a Jew.

I've seen Jews get in arguments...The second someone's Kippah falls off both of them end up in tears.
>>
>>71062693
Fucking bullshit. Jews are afraid of white people that's why they align themselves with niggers and Muslims at all time to attack us. Then you will act like its such a surprise when we fucking kill you again for the 1000th time
>>
>>71062844
I sleep like a baby every night thanks to this.
>>
>>71063112
I wish I could fight you. I would drive your hairy, lardy ass into the ground.
>>
>>71062974

>They constitute less than 4 percent of the force, yet some studies show that they do almost half of the killing.

Half of the killing is done by the 4% of men in the military who are psychopaths. I want an army of 100% psychopaths, I want only psychopaths. Fuck all you normies.
>>
>>71055643
What about germanics before the Romans?
>>
>>71062967
>Throwing our principal is a equivalent of racial suicide on it's own.

You can't even write in English sufficiently well to convey your point.

Get out
>>
>>71062761
Of course, I thought you had seen it due to your post. It's a solid video that can save your day if the degeneracy becomes too much.
>>
>>71055770
Jelly T. Roach?
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE
>>
>>71061671
I'll eat a bullet before I take advice from a rune-coon.
>>
>>71055643
It's not like no one ever tried...
>>
File: back to the cotton field.jpg (47 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
back to the cotton field.jpg
47 KB, 480x358
>>71063233
>Expecting good grammar on 4chan

Now I know you're a fucking nigger poser.
>>
>>71063106
I thought the Holocaust never happened?
>>
File: Middle East current.jpg (2 MB, 2156x2476) Image search: [Google]
Middle East current.jpg
2 MB, 2156x2476
>>71063279
>iraqi christian
lmao he's a muslim you literal faggot
>>
>>71055643

12 kills here, faggot. What have you done for the white race?
>>
>>71059220
Good luck with that you faggot. I don't have any moral objections to taking at least a few of you with me.
>>
>>71060406

Good point. Timing is critical. It just seems that there are so few white men who understand that the time for diplomacy is nearly over.

Look gents...White men do not own any of the following:

1. Central banks
2. Mainstream News
3. Mainstream Entertainment
4. Education at all levels
5. Upper echelons of the legal system are full of Jews and minorities
6. Even the military is increasingly colored

Our enemy owns the infrastructure now. White men have been asleep at the wheel for 100 years to let this happen.

If I thought there was a way to vote our way out of this mess, I wouldn't think the way I do. It's just not realistic anymore.

Most of you need to take some time to think and wake up to how far gone we all are. Violence is the only solution left to us. If you disagree let me hear your solutions.

Video of Jew getting punched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeH6sPzJ8CY
>>
>>71062848

Having suicidal Muslims do it instead however was a perfect idea.

Israelis understand hatred. They understand how effective it can be (yes, deny that Holocaust all you like) on themselves, and they understand how dangerous an enemy who harnesses their hatred will become.

The USA still doesn't at the governmental level, even as veterans come home understanding precisely what it really means. 9/11 and everything afterwards is a lesson Israel learned ages ago: There is no compromise with someone who hates you enough. Only extermination or being exterminated. The only thing that keeps Palestine from being glassed over is knowing that "civilized" countries would treat Israel like a second coming of WWII Germany.

Afghanistan should have been reduced to a barren wasteland, unfit for life. That's about what it'd have taken to even temporarily slow down the endless brown tide. At this point, you'd have to get the Middle East to literally kill itself to be rid of most of the problem.
>>
File: stats1.jpg (79 KB, 804x668) Image search: [Google]
stats1.jpg
79 KB, 804x668
>>71063349
>I thought the Holocaust never happened?

It didn't. But we wish it did.

And there is always tomorrow
>>
>>71063197
Don't you have some naive child to act usurious upon?
>>
>>71055643
>Am I the only one left who believes in unleashing horrors upon our enemies?
lol, you used to just until 50 years ago nigger, remember?
>>
>>71060504

God. Damn. This is exactly what we need. We need to clone this guy about 10 million times.

>Fucking pinko queer, we should be WORSE than our enemies. What we do should be seen as savage and barbaric to them, we should be the monsters. Fuck civility, the days of these psuedointellectual types dictating how we fight wars is fucking over. We should strike first, use overwhelming force and brutality and win by attrition by taking no prisoners and leaving no survivors. Don't waste resources on POW camps or any of these bullshit, every avaliable dollar should be spent on bullets and training men on how to shoot them.
>>
>>71063572
>It didn't.
So your comment shouldn't irritate me at all.
Cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 680x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 680x691
>>71062974
No there not you fucking queer. I explained this.

Do you know why they put you through the ringer in military basic training???

It's to see if you can take orders. To see, when your pissed off at your command, at your peers, at doing some stupid fucking task day in, day out, that makes no fucking sense....

You won't snap, work togeather, and actually do it.

An edgy piece of shit may occasionally sneak through, but they a shit soilder.

You WILL resent your command. You WILL resent your peers. All that anger, untempered by humanity?

Your a criminal piece of shit. Not a warrior, not a soilder. Edgelords do not jump on gernades, they don't carry their shot up buddy back behind the line at risk of their own life.... Your a delusional teen.

>pic related
>>
File: the whip and lash.jpg (96 KB, 378x600) Image search: [Google]
the whip and lash.jpg
96 KB, 378x600
>>71063233
You inability to come up with an actual counter-argument is proof that you are unworthy of being considered a white man.

You are hereby excommunicated from the white race and denied entry in Valhalla.

You are lower than a nigger. You're an honorary nigger.

Now get on the post, you're gonna learn some discipline boy.
>>
File: mask.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
mask.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>71056907

>kids

i believe you mean larvae

don't let them infest
>>
>>71055643
Poor father. I don't wish that on my worst enemy.
>>
>>71063701
You are such a fucking faggot
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (36 KB, 542x640) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
36 KB, 542x640
>>71063112
Fight this Jew.
>>
>>71063118

To them being pogrommed is verification of their superiority, verification that they are Chosen to suffer at the hands of the evil, brutish goyim; the endless cycle of amassing wealth and influence, being persecuted, escaping by a "miracle" and wandering to a new place to start their shit all over is itself THE FUCKING GOAL.

They're LARPing Joseph-in-Egypt over and over and over; and like a race of movie directors (who are also the authors and stars), they orchestrate the events to make it all happen again and again. Their collective psyche is like a damn obsessive-compulsive disorder that repeats interminably.
>>
>>71063532
>the time for diplomacy is nearly over.

It's over NOW

THIS IS THE TIME TO ATTACK, do it NOW don't fucking wait, we're still at the peak of our strength. We haven't collapsed yet, we're still strong. Fucking we need to attack right now while we're still in the superior position.
>>
File: Brave Jew Fights 6 SubHumans.jpg (43 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Brave Jew Fights 6 SubHumans.jpg
43 KB, 550x413
>>71063197
I'm sure you could little man
>>
File: white man pwns niggers.png (75 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
white man pwns niggers.png
75 KB, 1162x850
>>71063872
>This coming from the nigger

Fuck off and get back to the cotton field you down-low piece of shit
>>
>>71063121
I sleep like a baby every night thanks to this.
>>
>>71063990
Who's the guy in the picture
>>
>>71055643
You pigskin are so pathetic, acting tough here in the internet
Hahahahahaha
>>
File: pasukan-katak2.jpg (118 KB, 639x468) Image search: [Google]
pasukan-katak2.jpg
118 KB, 639x468
>>71060771

Thanks for asking. First things first we need to start organizing in secret. Whether that is a weight lifting or martial arts club in your garage, or a backyard shooting range if you live rural, it doesn't matter. Get together with men you know and trust.

These meetings should be part entertainment and part redpill, and part military training.

Next we need to come up with an inexpensive yet terrifying uniform we can all buy. It needs a mask. White men need to start breaking the law in small ways to embolden the rest of us. We should always wear masks in public. This idiocy of running around revealing our power levels along with our identity is unbelievably foolish.

Once we are starting to coalesce, we have uniforms, then it is time for silent marches with open carry firearms.

I'd love to see 1000 armed men in uniform and masked up standing in parade-rest at the Republican National Convention.

No signs. No activism. No fucking 'message'. Just a show of cold, dead, force.

Get me 10,000 men who can do that, and I'll lead us to victory.
>>
>>71063106
lol good one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESo6h6-Ye14
>>
>>71064074
But..
>>71063349
>>
>>71064074
He probably wasn't laughing in that courtroom
>>
File: Abu Asrael Iraq.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Abu Asrael Iraq.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>71063412
No, you're the nigger for not knowing about Christians still living near the birth place of Christ.
This Iraqi is a Christian man Killing infidels with a sword. We are just sitting around talking shit in a JIDF datamining thread.
>>
>>71063688
>but they a shit soilder.

Except they're not, they're the best soldiers. They are the number 1 soldier, the military wants them. Did you read the link you cucknadian faggot.

They want to identify these psychopathic edgelords because they do half the fucking killing, they win the wars.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

This man was a psychopath

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton

So was patton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Carton_de_Wiart

And this guy too, almost all medal of honor winners are psychopaths. It's psychopaths who run through bullets with no fear slaughtering the enemy not cowardly cunts like you. It takes a psychopath to enjoy the heat of battle and the danger of war, that's why they're attracted to gangs. They love the thrill of action and violence. They are the perfect soldier.
>>
File: Jewish_Psychological_Projection.png (609 KB, 1162x765) Image search: [Google]
Jewish_Psychological_Projection.png
609 KB, 1162x765
>>71062844
>jew spreading jew propaganda

What a surprise.
>>
File: 1378691964299.jpg (156 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1378691964299.jpg
156 KB, 373x327
>>71056878
You need to calm down
>>
File: 0fbezxrs.jpg (86 KB, 529x627) Image search: [Google]
0fbezxrs.jpg
86 KB, 529x627
>>71055946
>he can watch
>>
>>71061069

>Honor works

I argue this. Your definition of honor is this: I showed up, I tried, I ultimately failed so give me a fucking trophy, I can now die feeling good about myself.

You're definition of 'honor' is being in little league baseball and receiving a participation trophy.

It's fucking BULL SHIT and it's historically inaccurate.

The ONLY HONOR IS IN WINNING. IF you lose, you are dishonored. The only way to regain your honor is to improve, come back, try again, and win this time.
>>
>>71061089

Well said.
>>
File: USS Shoah - DDG 6,000,000.jpg (151 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
USS Shoah - DDG 6,000,000.jpg
151 KB, 1024x682
>>71064336
Nigga, Eichmann was too cool for Nuremberg. Get your shit together.
>>
>>71064179
Yeah something tells me 10,000 men arent gonna fair too well against an actually properly trained army with tanks and an airforce.
>>
>>71064179
Autistic teenager watches Fight Club for the first time: The Post
>>
>>71055643
GHOSTISHALTURNER
>>
>>71061180

This is probably the most relevant post in this thread. The rest of your sloppy cunts need to save this man's comment and re-read it about 1000 times until it sinks in.
>>
>>71061321

God I love this video. I should snail-mail it to 10 random Germans with a copy of Mein Kampf.
>>
File: 1456092509276.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1456092509276.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>71056878
Bravo
>>
>>71061606

Valid point. I wonder how bad it has to be before they wake up?
>>
>>71061739

I fucking love Poland. The highest concentration of men anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>71055910
Fucking saved

Thank you Moshe.
>>
File: eichmann getting shoahed.jpg (129 KB, 408x283) Image search: [Google]
eichmann getting shoahed.jpg
129 KB, 408x283
>>71064634

>implying I was referring to Nuremberg
>>
File: macchiavelli pepe.jpg (110 KB, 339x350) Image search: [Google]
macchiavelli pepe.jpg
110 KB, 339x350
>>71064695
>>71061180
These guys get it
>>
>>71064976
I wish the Polish loved Poland more so they wouldn't all be over here opening up shitty delicatessens.
>>
>>71064179
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>71060640
lmao are there more of these for other countries? feel like ive seen a few others
>>
>>71064106
I'm not sure, but it's one of the least offensive photos containing the word Jew on my computer
>>
>>71055643
Why are Americans so edgy?
>>
>>71064179
I like you anon. Pay no attention to the neutered faggots replying negatively to you. You are bro-teir, and I am looking for you in real life.
>>
>>71062515

Yep. I've heard this story a thousand fucking times.

I had a handful of black friends in my youth...Right up until they stole my car, joyrided it, then wrecked it. Luckily one of them was scarred for life physically. That was the end of my personal 'multicultural' experiment.

The shitskin crime is one thing that doesn't completely terrify me. This invasion of Europe, the Christians in the U.S. importing Africans, THIS scares me.

What's happening in Germany is fucking terrifying. An entire 1st world nation will be destroyed in 50 years and the men didn't fire a fucking shot to defend their country, their women, or their way of life.
>>
>>71065008
Well, you said Courtroom, not Pre-Execution State Celebration, you must understand my confusion.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.