[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: lsd.jpg (77 KB, 610x335) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
77 KB, 610x335
How do you guys feel about LSD? Is it degenerate like weed/cocaine or is it a gateway to enlightenment?
>>
>>71054846
I had a bad trip in high school. Haven't touched it since or ever again.
>>
its degenerate and deadly.

it's basically meth
>>
>>71054846
If you take psychedelics after university you are a wasteman
>>
It's interesting, thats for sure. I'd say valuable to try at least once just to have your mind go places unreachable otherwise. But I'm all about life experiences and don't worry about some fag crying about degeneracy.
>>
>>71054846
Most people will say it is degenerate. I say that they need to read more on the subject themselves. I've tried it once, it was a good experience but now I feel like a depressed piece of shit again and I want to do it again, that or mushrooms.

LSD and similar psychedelics are great because they allow people to self-transcend which is the reason why they turned to drugs in the first place. But if they are doing LSD instead of more habit forming drugs, then that is preferable alternative. The psychedelic experience is that of self-actualization.
>>
>>71054846
Tried it once and enjoyed it, would like to try again some time.
>>
>>71054846
its dope if you havent tried it try it. it gives you a different perspective on life
>>
>>71054846
>How do you guys feel about LSD?
It sounds fun. If I could get it like s can of beer at the store I'd try it.
>it degenerate like weed/cocaine
Stop relying on buzzwords. Weed and coke are fine, long as you're not some kind of dumbass addict.
>is it a gateway to enlightenment
No, that's stupid.
>>
File: LSD.png (290 KB, 2000x898) Image search: [Google]
LSD.png
290 KB, 2000x898
>>71055115
not even close to meth
>>
File: meth.png (6 KB, 207x102) Image search: [Google]
meth.png
6 KB, 207x102
>>71055631
followup heres meth... they arent even similar
>>
>>71055476
It showed me why I always fail at everything I aspire to do. As a result I knuckled down in boxing and won my first fight. I've been training for 7 years but never put the work in enough to get fit enough to fight because I had low self esteem. The acid showed me I always give up because of my lack of self confidence; and that if I lived in the moment instead of worrying about the future (an illusion) then I could reach my goals.

Since then it's taught me quite a few things on following trips, including getting me into hiking and camping and making me aware of materialism and truly being myself rather than worrying how others may judge me.
>>
>>71054846
it's fun and emotional but people delude themselves when they talk about how enlightening it is. is it really that enlightening if you decide to take it OVER and OVER again?
>>
>>71055839
thats good to hear britbro.
>>
Non addictive and a life experience worth having.

Degeneracy scale 3/10. Life enrichment scale 6/10.
>>
>>71054846
more degenerate than weed, less degenerate than cocaine
>>
>>71056010
It definitely changed my life the first 2 times.

Everytime since then though it's just been enjoyable and showed me whats bothering me in life; even things that I thought weren't bothering me that much were revealed to actually be big issues that have been bringing me down.

I'm going to trip in 10 days once the tolerence has worn off; I've got some things bothering me right now but I need to know what questions I need to ask. I was this guy>>71055839

I won my boxing match; all my adult life I wanted to commit to boxing and I thought it was what I wanted for myself; but once I actually did it and won it turned out I didn't enjoy it.

Now I feel lost and I think my future lies in nature and meeting decent people.
>>
Take 3 and let it happen.
It was fucking awesome.
Best taken with a friend and indoors in your room. Also it pairs well with weed. Smoke a blunt on the come up and again on the come down for intense visuals.

And remember, hold for 30 minutes UNDER the tongue for maximum hittage
>>
>>71056539
Pairs better with beer, beer gives a better experience. Weed just extends it. maximum hittage is drops in the eyes.
>>
>>71056539
I usually hold it under my tongue for a minute and then chew it until I eventually swallow it. I've been dropping 2 tabs so far; I've never gone beyond 2.
>>
>>71056539
>>71056887
Tabs are usually under dosed so keep that in mind when finding the right doses for you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.