[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago is a Mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1080x1080
Went to see a comedy and instead got a PSA on community and family values.

>Slavery not a big deal.
>Women hold Men to unrealistic values.
>Chicago is a piece of shit.
>Obama has done nothing.
>Gun laws don't prevent shit.

How will people react hearing this from an all black cast?
>>
>>71054034
I actually liked the first two BarberShop movies. What happen to the wigger?
>>
>>71054034
Do they actually talk shit about Obama
>>
File: South Africa black vs white.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
South Africa black vs white.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>71054656

Want to know
>>
>>71054034
>How will people react hearing this from an all black cast?
Liberals will call them house negroes who internalised racism.
>>
>>71054034
>social justice negro on the right
>>
>>71054034
I heard this movie is conservative AF. Kind of want to see it now desu. I hope the blacks get butthurt, but more than likely the conservative message will go over their heads because they really only hear what they want to hear.
>>
because everyone actually forgot that ice cube was hard as fuck

gutter trash that becomes insanely rich must have been a real culture shock
>>
>>71054656
They all say he has done nothing for the black community and that the political elite are not here to help them.
>>
File: 1460086239645.jpg (403 KB, 878x930) Image search: [Google]
1460086239645.jpg
403 KB, 878x930
>>71054844
don't forget uncle tom

Now then, OP - is this flick actually worth seeing? Even if it's not redpill material. I saw a few ads for it and I got this feeling that it would be just be a corny movie with a really predictable plot. Everyone's happy, something bad happens to family member, conflict is accepted and/or resolved, lesson about community is learned, cheesy black stereotypes galore.
>>
Ice Cube always comes across as Red Pilled as Fuck
>>
File: eyepng.png (502 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
eyepng.png
502 KB, 736x736
>>71054844
It's funny how at times liberals seem more racists than some /pol/sters
At least to most of /pol/, nigging is a choice
To a liberal, as soon as a black criticizes black culture, he's just been conditioned by whites, as if to imply blacks can't think for themselves
>>
>>71054034
Am I going to pay money to see a movie?
A black movie?
Can we make this a thing and put this movie at the number one spot?
>>
File: 1420036400295.gif (2 MB, 225x156) Image search: [Google]
1420036400295.gif
2 MB, 225x156
>>71054034
clearly youve never been to my city because of the simple fact that you're surprised by what you saw in that movie.
Man, the only time the news anchors here are surprised by the shootings the night before is when LESS than 5 people died.
look, you're white, just stay in the rich neighborhoods and you'll never even notice the 10 people dying 5 miles south of you.
>>
>>71055014
There are individual segments where they debate hot button issues that for the most part accurately portray both sides of the argument and end with the conservative point of view getting the last word.

In all honesty, it takes away the ammunition of the PC culture and turns it back on them.

Of course it has a happy ending, but the message is that to get this ending the people of Chicago need to step it up and stop killing each other.
>>
>>71055462
I'm surprised by the message of not claiming victimhood and actually holding yourself accountable while staying topical. Everyone knows Chicago is the place to go to get shot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.